May 16, 2010
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Analyse this forum.

What are the trends this forum has?
How would you describe your time here?
What conclusions have you found about yourself?
When are the peaks and when are the lows in member frequency?
What would a graph look like tracking the evolution of this forum?
What is the social structure of this forum?
Do INFJ's like hierarchies? If so does this forum have a social hierarchy if not then whats the difference?

Curious.

The reason I ask is I once participated on a music forum dedicated to music idols singing on stage as my first taste of foruming back in 04 and was open until it closed in 09 due to a lack of participation.
This was a great experience. I learned that INFJ personalities gravitated to the music forum I was part of.
Their social structure worked for a time until issues surfaced.
Long story. Suffice to say the INFJ's got some kind of tense and the whole place lost something in translation, over moderated and the atmosphere was strange. I can't explain it.
It wasn't just me, but things hardly felt the same, I got banned for a time too for speaking my mind on my blog that was outside the forum. And yes it was darkly depressive at the time but still. Then when I returned there was tension I felt. Other things happened where personalities clashed and tiffs happened and all sorts and what was to be an accepting and positive experience changed to different. Closed, more and more closed. More and more excluding where their contents became decidedly more and more private. And eventually you just felt out of place even as a member. And then they tried to revamp it, new everything but they didn't leave it open, it remained a private forum. They said protection because there were underage participants.

Strangely another idol forum was open and while it had troubles didn't suffer from this and is still active because they were open instead of private.

Hows the atmosphere here?
Curious for this place is cool and would be happy to see its longevity.

Even INFPglobal ended. I think the forum formed around 03 and closed around 09 even though it was busy trolls hacked it and I think Kara didn't want to keep it going.

Reactions: kita
Analyse this forum.

cycles of online tests, MBTIness, and madness... lulls occur as well. It seems to be there right now.

Fly on the wallish. I'm more reserved but I do make my presence know from time to time. Moreso as of late.

Not much as I have a more hands off approach to the whole self inventory deal. It comes up once and a while and is generally very me centered unless things make no sense at all.

When are the peaks and when are the lows in member frequency?
Generally they follow the college schedule of when a semester starts up the activity goes down slightly as a good chunk of those posting are in college

What would a graph look like tracking the evolution of this forum?
No idea?

What is the social structure of this forum?
There are loose groups of members that interact amongst themselves but generally it's more of people gravitate to specific subforums and they kinda make their presence known... Or they just post everywhere and any where :p

Do INFJ's like hierarchies? If so does this forum have a social hierarchy if not then whats the difference?

Curious.
No idea
I got banned for a time too for speaking my mind on my blog that was outside the forum.

There's a second infj forum? And you got banned from it? What on earth did you say?

Reactions: IndigoSensor
Analyse this forum.

Same as what SamE posted.
I read more than anything. I haven't started my own thread in months. I've typed them up, but never submitted them.
This board has reaffirmed my conclusion that the feelings I have had my whole life of not fitting in and being the odd duck does not mean there is something wrong with me, or that I should feel I need to change myself to satisfy the expectations of a group.

There's a second infj forum? And you got banned from it? What on earth did you say?

Nah, it was a music forum that I was talking about that revolved around music idol performances back in 04. Which had the appeal of many infj and infp personalities that gravitate towards her music. The music of the idol contestant was jazzy, trip hop, alternative pop and that was the focus of the forum. She sang a Portishead song amongst others and incredibly the public voted her in. What I said hardly matters, for right before I said whatever it was I said I stopped taking zoloft cold turkey which made me angry and I wasn't myself, I only wish I knew I was hypothyroid sooner.

In many ways I want places to you remain without losing the time and energy that is invested in writing what people do. And I saw a negative pattern on the forum, I miss the ideas and the magic the forum had before. Ideas matter and like a library of Alexandria should be present, at least the good stuff.