INFJ male + INTP female | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ male + INTP female

nope I am here on an INFJ site speaking form personal experience and a few years of studying narcissistic personality disorder.

Who hurt you bb. We gonna make it all better. Quiet down now, everything's gonna be ok.

giphy.gif

Yeah? Hmmm... :thinkinghard:

Once again, you contradict yourself and prove to be full of shit. You're obsessed. It's weird, unhealthy and I do not get it. NO ONE on this forum full of empaths gets it. Examine yourself and your priorities and understand how you sound to other people.

typical intp response and argument. smh I was not talking about You in a specific sense...I am not talking about you at all. I am speaking of the specific comment, which if you look at several articles related to how INTPs act in relationships you will see a common thread of the comment you made
"the intp is talking to you" which is to the other parties benefit because the intp has no problem not talking to anyone.

But whatever....you (NOW I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU) are just gonna cuss at me and insult me and poke intp holes in whatever I say. so just stop.

I have a better idea...
I have a question for you....

what does an INTP bring to a relationship? As an INTP tell us all what are best qualities that INTP will deliver? what can the INFJ expect and what will they be gifted with?

I feel the need to define that I am not talking about you I am asking you a general question.

Ok......... so lets check the score card.

So I posted with my thoughts on the topic of an INFJ male in a relationship with an INTP female.
I am on topic. with the intention of assisting the author of the thread.

IN response to my post on the topic....
I receive Insults and name calling being told no one likes me.......:disrelieved::disrelieved::disrelieved::disrelieved:.........IN contrast I have not insulted any specific member here, I have only spoke on TYPE period.

and somehow....I am the villain in this story?
and let me guess I am the bully?

Lets shift gears shall we.
Jenny
Phantom

please tell the author of thread your thoughts on the paring in question and give him the pros and cons.
kind regards.

Well, I mean no offense, but you are basically putting the finger on ALL INTPs solely based on your experiences. You probably met what, two or three INTPS at most out of a possibility of thousands and thousands of INTPS in the entire globe? All personality types have their good and bad individuals, even INFJs. That's life. How do you expect other people here to react on an INFJ forum when you are insulting other groups? INFJs are not all about that. We don't like to judge others and make quick conclusions.

And for someone who studies narcissism quite well, you ironically do exhibit some narcissistic tendencies yourself (and yes, this is coming from someone who is ACTUALLY studying psychology if you read some of my posts on this forum).

Symptoms of Narcissism: Putting the blame on others, having a closed-off mindset, believing your word is the only word that is logical and true, "tall man syndrome".

Also, you quoted,
I care about INFJs period....other types I don't care one way or another they all got problems and whatever.

"Other types." Do you see the pattern here? You identify yourself as an INFJ, so therefore, you think all INFJs are nice and pure because you are one. All the other types can go to hell right? You obviously don't care about the others besides yourself and oddly only those who share the same MBTI type as you. It's a classic narcissistic behavior.

I would really recommend a self-evaluation. I hate sounding rude here, but I do not like when someone decides to put the "hate card" on a whole group when it is not deserved just because of one or two bad experiences. I am sorry you had to deal with some bad INTPS, but not all of them are like that.

alright my efforts have been in vain. No reason to further personally insult me.
in closing I did not "hate card" anything i spoke form my heart. being an empath is a curse.

Reactions: Wyote
typical intp response and argument.

Oh I understand your game full well. It is basic, low-level troll behavior that manifests on every dark corner of the Internet. Spew a bunch of inflammatory, overgeneralized rhetoric and wait for the target audience of your remarks to appear and refute them. Then, use the fact that they dared to argue facts as some twisted "proof" of your generalizations. It's manipulative and disingenuous and it scores you no points with anyone.

And no, I will not answer your questions. You have already proven what you are to me. Your opinions carry no weight or consequence here.

smh I was not talking about You in a specific sense...I am not talking about you at all. I am speaking of the specific comment, which if you look at several articles related to how INTPs act in relationships you will see a common thread of the comment you made

This is incontrovertible bullshit. Each and every person reading this knows it, so you can just stop with the outright lies right there. I would say you lost credibility, but that would presume you had any to start with.

alright my efforts have been in vain. No reason to further personally insult me.
in closing I did not "hate card" anything i spoke form my heart. being an empath is a curse.

Your efforts are in vain, not because the good people of this forum can't listen to reason, but because you rant and rave like a lunatic about whole groups of people instead of forming coherent arguments. Then, when you're called on your bullshit you resort to manipulation and misdirection to try and distract from the fact that your so-called arguments are falling on deaf ears.

What's really ironic about the way you present yourself isn't how you talk about NTs. It's the fact that you grossly undervalue the intelligence of INFJs, assuming they are all naive to the wiles of these diabolical, narcissistic NTs. Who the hell are you to assume that INFJs can't extricate themselves from abusive situations on their own? It's like you envision yourself as a protective father, warning innocent children away from the boogeyman. It's laughable, true, but if I were an INFJ I wouldn't appreciate the implication you're making.

you all are so mean.

Everyone here is very, very nice if you give them a chance (even @ruji apparently), but you just hate intps and want to spread your intp hate propaganda. We ain't dumb. Stop spreadin' the hate, you'll stop gettin' the hate.

My guess is some stupid *probably not even an intp* intp got you caught up in a Fi pit and you weren't strong enough to pull yourself out of it for a long time. Which is totally understandable because we are not born perfect. You finally got out and now you hate them for it. Get over it. We all fall down holes. Most of us claw our way out too. That's life for every type.

giphy.gif

Everyone here is very, very nice if you give them a chance (even @ruji apparently), but you just hate intps and want to spread your intp hate propaganda. We ain't dumb. Stop spreadin' the hate, you'll stop gettin' the hate.

My guess is some stupid *probably not even an intp* intp got you caught up in a Fi pit and you weren't strong enough to pull yourself out of it for a long time. Which is totally understandable because we are not born perfect. You finally got out and now you hate them for it. Get over it. We all fall down holes. Most of us claw our way out too. That's life for every type.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

you all are so mean.
Yesssss! Everyone here is mean! They're dorks and jerks. Finally, someone understands what I've been trying to say since I joined. Woot!

@highlighter
It's seems that maybe you have personality type and personality disorder confused. Narcissism is not a type and INTP is not a disorder. Well, maybe it is. Idk, I'm not a psychologist.

Months ago you made another post that ripped INTP's and I responded with something along the lines "so all intps have borderline personality disorder?" Sadly, my response received no likes from the mean people on this forum. :( The reason for my response then, and my response now is that the way you describe intp's in general almost perfectly describes my ex who is a confirmed bpd/covert narc. My advice to dealing with those people would be the same advice you are giving to the OP about intp's. Run fucker!

It is possible that the intp you have in mind isn't even an intp at all, and I'm gonna tell you why after I go pee...

...FYI, my favorite part of urinating is the touching of mine self...

Anyway, the person you are describing and calling "all intp's ever" sounds like a person with a cluster b personality disorder, bpd, npd, apd, etc or at least they have enough of the traits that they can contribute nothing but shit, hell and abuse in a relationship. The reason I say your intp may not be an intp anyway is because people that have the traits and behaviors that you ascribe to intps can't really be typed. They're unhealthy af and have no real identity. They can be all of the types or none of the types at the same time. I made my ex take a few different online mbti test and she got different results every time. So I made her take the same online test several time over a period of a year or more. Her results were isfp, istp, intj, esfp, infp. I mean, really? I know online test have accuracy issues but surely not that bad right?

Maybe I'm off base. I hope not though because you claiming all intps are shit really makes you look like a twat. Hence, the responses you are receiving.

My advice for the OP? Idk, I didn't read it. Surrender to the flow usually works for me though.

Yesssss! Everyone here is mean! They're dorks and jerks. Finally, someone understands what I've been trying to say since I joined. Woot!

@highlighter
It's seems that maybe you have personality type and personality disorder confused. Narcissism is not a type and INTP is not a disorder. Well, maybe it is. Idk, I'm not a psychologist.

Months ago you made another post that ripped INTP's and I responded with something along the lines "so all intps have borderline personality disorder?" Sadly, my response received no likes from the mean people on this forum. The reason for my response then, and my response now is that the way you describe intp's in general almost perfectly describes my ex who is a confirmed bpd/covert narc. My advice to dealing with those people would be the same advice you are giving to the OP about intp's. Run fucker!

It is possible that the intp you have in mind isn't even an intp at all, and I'm gonna tell you why after I go pee...

...FYI, my favorite part of urinating is the touching of mine self...

Anyway, the person you are describing and calling "all intp's ever" sounds like a person with a cluster b personality disorder, bpd, npd, apd, etc or at least they have enough of the traits that they can contribute nothing but shit, hell and abuse in a relationship. The reason I say your intp may not be an intp anyway is because people that have the traits and behaviors that you ascribe to intps can't really be typed. They're unhealthy af and have no real identity. They can be all of the types or none of the types at the same time. I made my ex take a few different online mbti test and she got different results every time. So I made her take the same online test several time over a period of a year or more. Her results were isfp, istp, intj, esfp, infp. I mean, really? I know online test have accuracy issues but surely not that bad right?

Maybe I'm off base. I hope not though because you claiming all intps are shit really makes you look like a twat. Hence, the responses you are receiving.

My advice for the OP? Idk, I didn't read it. Surrender to the flow usually works for me though.

Hahahahahahaahaha oh Milky.... what would we do without you??