INFJ list | INFJ Forum

INFJ list

socionic INFJs are not really INFJs.

also, Vladimir Bolshov looks like viggo m.

What happens if you test equally as an INFJ and INFP?

Does that mean that I'm not really an INFJ and should find a new forum? :mcry:

What happens if you test equally as an INFJ and INFP?

Does that mean that I'm not really an INFJ and should find a new forum? :mcry:

Of course not :hug:

That's good, but I still need Quinlan to analyze this.

No, many INFJs test INFP, this is because INFJs are the weakest Judges, or the most laid back.

Before I figured out I was INFJ I believed I was INTP.

Yes the four letter codes are the same for both socionic and Myer-Briggs models, but they're both different personalities in there respective models.

That's good, but I still need Quinlan to analyze this.

Haha, I am no expert by the way...

...but I don't think you have anything to worry about, you (along with G.Kai) seem almost like quintessential INFJs to me. Tests are only starting points really, if you really want to be sure google INFP and INFJ type descriptions and have a read with an open mind, my bet is you'll relate to INFJ more.

Also give this site a look:

http://www.infjorinfp.com/

Haha, I am no expert by the way...

...but I don't think you have anything to worry about, you (along with G.Kai) seem almost like quintessential INFJs to me. Tests are only starting points really, if you really want to be sure google INFP and INFJ type descriptions and have a read with an open mind, my bet is you'll relate to INFJ more.

Also give this site a look:

http://www.infjorinfp.com/

Thanks, but I have found that when I'm in a really foul mood I relate more to the INFP's?

No, many INFJs test INFP, this is because INFJs are the weakest Judges, or the most laid back.

Before I figured out I was INFJ I believed I was INTP.

Heh, before I figured out I was INTJ I believed I was INTP too. Possibly due to the fact I am a bit of a computer nerd... and the messy office.

I thought I was INTP because, well cause I thought of myself as a thinker.

Still do. I am an F however, because I realize that I'm thinking in relation to other people, what they think, how my actions effect them.

And lets not forget the mushy ones. I have a love affair with everyone.

I don't want to but I do.

Still do. I am an F however, because I realize that I'm thinking in relation to other people, what they think, how my actions effect them.

Yeah, that's me too in a proverbial nutshell.

Interesting. I was reading a book on MBTI that said if you can't decide if you are an F or a T answer this question: You are the boss of a company and you need to make a member of a team redundant to cut costs. There are two people with the same job who are equally talented but one is 25 and the other is 60. Who do you pick? (Or something very similar to this).

I picked booting out the 25 year old because I figure a 60 year old would have a much harder time finding a new job! Which supposedly makes me an F. Hehe.

But I am pretty sure I'm a T. I am good at empathizing with people but most of my actions seem to be aimed at what effect they will have on whatever selfish mission I am on at any point in time!

Wait.... did I feed my goldfish today? .... :meyes: