INFJ Links | INFJ Forum

INFJ Links

Someone has been stalking me and wrote an essay about my personality. LOL

Lol I know! I love this one, it gets everything spot on! Purdue is really good for the other MBTI types as well, same link.

This link is wicked

http://www.purdue.edu/usp/pdfs/mbtiresources/INFJ.pdf said:
"...What is known, as ESP is likely found in an INFJ more than in any other types, although other types are capable of such phenomena. INFJs have vivid imaginations exercised both as memory and intuition, and this can amount to genius, resulting at time in an INFJ’s being seen as mystical. This unfettered imagination often will enable this person to compose complex and often aesthetic works of art such as music, mathematical systems, poems, plays, and novels. In a sense, the INFJ is the most poetic of all the types. Just as the ENTJ cannot not lead, so must an INFJ intuit; this capability extends to people, things, and often events, taking the form of visions, episodes of foreknowledge, premonitions, auditory and visual images of things to come. INFJs can have uncanny communications with certain individuals at a distance."

Wow. I think this paragraph is amazing, along with everything in the first 2 pages. However, the end of the paper - pages 3, 4, and 5 - are simply cut and paste text that makes blanket statements about all NF types that are blatantly inaccurate in most instances.

Last edited: