INFJ lads | INFJ Forum

INFJ lads

S

Shai Gar

who here among you are single?

I am curious as to whether you would take on a fuck buddy or not...

Have you given up on seducing the females here and moved on to the guys now?

Reactions: Ecton
wow

OH! Do me! Do me! Do me! Do me! :m200:

I'm not going to Aussie-land though. So enjoy the flight over here. Also the entry price into my house is a stuffed animal.

Back on topic.

I am asking on behalf of a very shy INFJ girl who wants to know.
Not myself.

Generally, I'm on the look out for something genuine, and a fuck buddy seems antithetical to that -- almost like a place to get stalled out in the sense that if you have a fuck buddy, you probably don't (shouldn't) have anything genuine going on with anyone else (granted the special case of an open relationship.)

Casual sex definitely happens from time to time (or just false starts that burn out in a few days,) but for some reason, casual sex consistently with one person I don't love feels like making Seven Eleven my favorite coffee shop. Even if I don't have any other coffee shops to do my INFJ thing at, I'm not going to sit on the curb at Seven Eleven to read for an hour every day, especially when there could be a fantastic little indie place with interesting people and enthralling art just a few clicks down the road.

That's just how my brain processes it. It doesn't take too many intuitive leaps to see how lots of no-drama easily attainable sex could be awesome, but I get the sense that for INFJs, or at least for me, sex and love are irreparably tangled.

EDIT: Missed the post above this. Hypothetically, a fuck buddy sounds like the perfect solution for turning a very shy INFJ girl into a very shy, utterly devastated INFJ girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: rawr and Gaze
I'm not a boy, but I do have a fuck buddy. I am looking for something genuine (in someone else), but I don't see why I can't have fun in the meantime.

However, I don't think FBs work in general. Someone always gets too attached. And, in general, that would be me, so I haven't ever done it before.

I had dated a boy who I thought had potential. We totally were mismatched personality-wise. So, I broke up with him because I wasn't attached to him. However, we had great sex. So if neither of us are attached, I don't see the issue?

Back on topic.

I am asking on behalf of a very shy INFJ girl who wants to know.
Not myself.

A shy fuck buddy? I'd be remissed to say I wasn't interested, but I'd want something a little more substantial than a fuck buddy. Those are a dime a dozen here.

Generally, I'm on the look out for something genuine, and a fuck buddy seems antithetical to that -- almost like a place to get stalled out in the sense that if you have a fuck buddy, you probably don't (shouldn't) have anything genuine going on with anyone else (granted the special case of an open relationship.)

Casual sex definitely happens from time to time (or just false starts that burn out in a few days,) but for some reason, casual sex consistently with one person I don't love feels like making Seven Eleven my favorite coffee shop. Even if I don't have any other coffee shops to do my INFJ thing at, I'm not going to sit on the curb at Seven Eleven to read for an hour every day, especially when there could be a fantastic little indie place with interesting people and enthralling art just a few clicks down the road.

That's just how my brain processes it. It doesn't take too many intuitive leaps to see how lots of no-drama easily attainable sex could be awesome, but I get the sense that for INFJs, or at least for me, sex and love are irreparably tangled.

EDIT: Missed the post above this. Hypothetically, a fuck buddy sounds like the perfect solution for turning a very shy INFJ girl into a very shy, utterly devastated INFJ girl.

Pretty much from what I know of most INFJ's taking fuck buddies is extremely hard on our well being. I assume that's the same male or female.

I can only consider the possibility...

...when it is someone I really care about as a friend, at which point it's really not a fuck buddy so much as a casual relationship. I have to love the person, though I don't have to be in love with them, so long as they are willing to share this emotional intimacy with me.

... or I'm so stressed that I'm deep into STP territory, at which point I really regret it later.

It has to be about some form of love for me, even if it is just friendship and mutual admiration, it has to be a form of emotional intimacy.

Reactions: Questingpoet
I'm disappointed. I really wanted you to be gay.

too bad, so sad, if you guys won't fill this INFJs physical needs, I shall have to...

wow - i'm beginning to equate any thing shai gar posts as being linked to some sort of "shock value".

This is the point where the CDC needs to get involved. This is just too many people volunteering to be diseased.