INFJ Anime Recommendations? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Anime Recommendations?

Heres a question Ive had for a long time about anime, in the late 90's I was watching one where a guy was riding a motorcycle and passing a car. Inside the car the guy whipped out a razor blade, stuck his arm out the window, and slashed motorcyclers eye out. Any idea of what that anime is?

Reactions: Peppermint
Recently, I've been watching Hiiro Na Kakera.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/hiiro-no-kakera

I joined crunchyroll a month ago, that is a pretty sweet site for anime.

To the artist formerly known as The Hamburgler, the council says that no mental referance of a man driving a car slashing a motorcycle rider's eye. If I come across it I will be sure to let you know though.

Gankutsuo: The Count of Monte Cristo
Texhnolyze

I may be a "little" late to the party, but.. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. (Oregairu for short) is my favourite anime, especially the second season. I even read the light novel it's based on, it's really good. It's a slice of life/drama/romance/comedy show, with a very realistic story and set of characters. I've never felt this much empathy for fictional characters before. I also think the male lead is quite the INFJ (I'd really like a second opinion on this though). I seriously recommend giving it a go, just bear with the first season, the second one is the true masterpiece in my opinion.

Last edited:
Heres a question Ive had for a long time about anime, in the late 90's I was watching one where a guy was riding a motorcycle and passing a car. Inside the car the guy whipped out a razor blade, stuck his arm out the window, and slashed motorcyclers eye out. Any idea of what that anime is?

Akira comes to mind, but that was late 80's I believe. *shrugs*

Puella Magi Madoka Magica is a great anime, makes you think about love and life a lot.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica is a great anime, makes you think about love and life a lot.

I watched an episode or two not long ago because a friend gave me a tumbler of it. I find it a bit boring and childish, is it going to get better? Do you recommend it?

I watched an episode or two not long ago because a friend gave me a tumbler of it. I find it a bit boring and childish, is it going to get better? Do you recommend it?

Well, personal taste is always very subjective for everyone but I personally enjoyed it a lot. I think it gets more serious and complex more on the end side of the anime, but that's just my opinion.

I do recommend it.

Reactions: Kaleidoscopic

If you are interested somewhat, you can always check out the movies, which are summaries and some even say that they're in fact better than the actual series itself. I only watched the first one though. There were some serious events along with some vague messages, but sadly, it didn't do much for me. There was also some weird kind of animation sometimes which I simply couldn't like.

If you are interested somewhat, you can always check out the movies, which are summaries and some even say that they're in fact better than the actual series itself. I only watched the first one though. There were some serious events along with some vague messages, but sadly, it didn't do much for me. There was also some weird kind of animation sometimes which I simply couldn't like.

You mean the kind collage tyoe of animation? Yes it was realy weird. Anyway I wil watche 2 or 3 episodes more so I can see if I can like it.

You mean the kind collage tyoe of animation? Yes it was realy weird. Anyway I wil watche 2 or 3 episodes more so I can see if I can like it.

Yeah, that must be it. It just really isn't my style.. However, the tone did get pretty serious (in a good way), which almost convinced me to try the other movies.

Ergo Proxy was one that I liked, though I'm not an INFJ.

All these INFJs talking about anime.

*drools*

What do you INFJs (or non-INFJs, of course) think of "Akame ga Kill!"?

What do you INFJs (or non-INFJs, of course) think of "Akame ga Kill!"?

I've only seen the anime, and I really loved it. The supporting characters (like Bols) were especially interesting and there were some serious casualties..

Last edited: