INFJ and Extreme situations | INFJ Forum

INFJ and Extreme situations

Discussion in 'The INFJ Typology' started by Solongo, Mar 18, 2009.

Share This Page

More threads by Solongo
  1. Solongo

Solongo Well-known member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ all day
    Are you drawn to any extreme situations/behaviors as an INFJ? Even knowing that stress can cause us havoc we just somehow end up in a stressful relationship,work,events, etc?:m100:

I seem to always go for overloaded/stressful people,groups,activities and cause myself a lot of stress but I also enjoy the activities. I am part of a young ambitious dance company where we practice at least four times a week and always hard on the physical body and I especially get stressed before performances. I perform well, but consequences drain my body and I usually get weak immune system and get sick. As well as going for a degree that required nonstop studying and no life and sleep and I had to quit because I became a zombie. Any life experiences and how you handled it?:m119:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. IndigoSensor

IndigoSensor Product Obtained
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2 sx/so/sp
    I am not drawn to them. Though, now and again, I find myself drifting to an extreme situation that would be taxing for me (but possibly fun). It is fleeting though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NaeturVindur

NaeturVindur Cuddlemaster
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    iNfj
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    It depends on how you define "causing stress." For me, I LOVE drama club, but because it takes so much time, I become stressed over my homework. So, I guess, for me at least, I won't actively seek out stress, but sometimes something will have a higher priority than stress-avoidance. (I often tell my parents, when they complain about drama taking to much time "Drama isn't taking away from my homework time, homework's taking away from my drama time!")