Incredibly Damaged Candidate | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Incredibly Damaged Candidate

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ve-speculation-about-hillary-clintons-health/"
Washington Free Beacon:
"
The episode has been removed from the station’s website, but a transcript was published by the conservative Washington Free Beacon:

Based on the information that she has provided and her doctors have provided, we were gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care ….

What is going on with her health care? It’s bizarre. I got to tell you. Maybe they have reasons, but at a distance, it looks bizarre. There ought to be some sort of standard for people that are going to lead the country or are going to making these important decisions. Again, Hillary may be fine with all of this. I mean, it’s dangerous and it’s concerning, but you can see—and by the way, there were two other things that gravely concerned us. When she hit her head, she had to wear these prism glasses when she came out.

…. That is brain damage, and it’s affecting her balance. Now clearly, it hasn’t affected her cognition, but tell us a little more about that. That’s profound. And then number two, when they screened her for heart disease, again, they did an old-fashioned screen. It just seems like she’s getting care from somebody that she met in Arkansas when she was a kid, and you’ve got to wonder. You’ve got to wonder. It’s not so much that her health is a grave concern. It’s that the care she’s getting could make it a concern.

"
Based on the information that she has provided and her doctors have provided, we were gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care ….

He based his comments on a July 2015 letter from Lisa Bardack, an internist in Mount Kisco, N.Y., who has served as Clinton’s doctor for 15 years. The eight-paragraph letter described Clinton as “a healthy 67-year-old female whose current medical conditions include hypothyroidism and seasonal pollen allergies.”

#FactCheckFriday: Trump on Clinton's health

Twice this week, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump went after Democrat Hillary Clinton for her physical health. Here's how that claim checks out. (Sarah Parnass, Julio Negron, Osman Malik/The Washington Post)
As The Post’s Fact Checker noted, the letter disclosed that Clinton suffered from deep vein thrombosis in 1998 and in 2009, an elbow fracture in 2009 and, most notably, a concussion in 2012. (The elbow injury and concussion, when she was secretary of state, were extensively reported at the time.) The letter says her concussion symptoms, including double vision, were resolved within two months. The letter concluded that Clinton “is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as president of the United States.”

It was Pinksy’s second foray into the subject of Hillary Clinton’s health, and the first one ended badly, as well. In January, he made reference on-air to Clinton’s late return to the stage in a debate and cited a Breitbart News story, attributed to a “strong source,” suggesting that it was due to “a flare-up of problems from” a “brain injury.” In fact, she had only visited the restroom.

He apologized after the broadcast. “Earlier tonight, I mistakenly raised an anonymously sourced report about Hillary Clinton’s health. By doing so, I violated HLN and CNN’s editorial standards and I was wrong to have mentioned the unsubstantiated report. I regret the error and will make sure, in the future, to apply the rigorous editorial standards we have in place here. I apologize to our viewers and Secretary Clinton for falling short tonight.” "

I think the thread title would be more accurate if it were changed from "Candidate" to "Candidates."

I think the thread title would be more accurate if it were changed from "Candidate" to "Candidates."
As someone who has had their own thread title changed without discussion on the matter first, would just like to say that even though @Stu and I differ in some political regards his thread title is not only acceptable but accurate and it does not need to be changed.

As someone who has had their own thread title changed without discussion on the matter first, would just like to say that even though @Stu and I differ in some political regards his thread title is not only acceptable but accurate and it does not need to be changed.

I was being silly, not serious. o__O

(though I appreciate the concern)

As someone who has had their own thread title changed without discussion

featured3.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ve-speculation-about-hillary-clintons-health/"
Washington Free Beacon:
"
The episode has been removed from the station’s website, but a transcript was published by the conservative Washington Free Beacon:

What is going on with her health care? It’s bizarre. I got to tell you. Maybe they have reasons, but at a distance, it looks bizarre. There ought to be some sort of standard for people that are going to lead the country or are going to making these important decisions. Again, Hillary may be fine with all of this. I mean, it’s dangerous and it’s concerning, but you can see—and by the way, there were two other things that gravely concerned us. When she hit her head, she had to wear these prism glasses when she came out.

…. That is brain damage, and it’s affecting her balance. Now clearly, it hasn’t affected her cognition, but tell us a little more about that. That’s profound. And then number two, when they screened her for heart disease, again, they did an old-fashioned screen. It just seems like she’s getting care from somebody that she met in Arkansas when she was a kid, and you’ve got to wonder. You’ve got to wonder. It’s not so much that her health is a grave concern. It’s that the care she’s getting could make it a concern.

"

He based his comments on a July 2015 letter from Lisa Bardack, an internist in Mount Kisco, N.Y., who has served as Clinton’s doctor for 15 years. The eight-paragraph letter described Clinton as “a healthy 67-year-old female whose current medical conditions include hypothyroidism and seasonal pollen allergies.”

#FactCheckFriday: Trump on Clinton's health

Twice this week, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump went after Democrat Hillary Clinton for her physical health. Here's how that claim checks out. (Sarah Parnass, Julio Negron, Osman Malik/The Washington Post)
As The Post’s Fact Checker noted, the letter disclosed that Clinton suffered from deep vein thrombosis in 1998 and in 2009, an elbow fracture in 2009 and, most notably, a concussion in 2012. (The elbow injury and concussion, when she was secretary of state, were extensively reported at the time.) The letter says her concussion symptoms, including double vision, were resolved within two months. The letter concluded that Clinton “is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as president of the United States.”

It was Pinksy’s second foray into the subject of Hillary Clinton’s health, and the first one ended badly, as well. In January, he made reference on-air to Clinton’s late return to the stage in a debate and cited a Breitbart News story, attributed to a “strong source,” suggesting that it was due to “a flare-up of problems from” a “brain injury.” In fact, she had only visited the restroom.

He apologized after the broadcast. “Earlier tonight, I mistakenly raised an anonymously sourced report about Hillary Clinton’s health. By doing so, I violated HLN and CNN’s editorial standards and I was wrong to have mentioned the unsubstantiated report. I regret the error and will make sure, in the future, to apply the rigorous editorial standards we have in place here. I apologize to our viewers and Secretary Clinton for falling short tonight.” "

I mean, just because they made him cry uncle, I am still pretty sure that he's right.

It is said that only about 40% of meaning and intent can be relayed through typed media. Its been my experience thats either an accurate statement or a generous one.

Clinton falling and unable to walk at a 9/11 memorial.
This lady has difficulty walking and speaking. She can't attend important functions to represent as a leader without falling over. She can't speak without hacking and coughing. She doesn't know what classified means because she fell on her head. So the question with Hillary, is who are we really electing? Who are the people propping her up and do you like them?

Pneumonia. Diagnosed on Friday apparently. But wait...oh...no one thought to tell anyone even though shes running for President and in the public eye. Arent her supporters getting tired trying to keep up with all the lies?

FB_IMG_1473633256739.jpg

Reactions: Siimplicity
Not sure if anyone has seen the video below - thought it was a fairly good interview and a constructive "working conclusion" towards the end of the Dr's commentary.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Then it is working
I dont think this is cool. That an admin here @Wyote would post something like this clearly directed at me an not explain is a little questionable.

I dont think this is cool. That an admin here @Wyote would post something like this clearly directed at me an not explain is a little questionable.

No one owes you an explanation of anything. Admin are members who enjoy the forum too, and should be able to post for their enjoyment. It's not like they're getting paid. If being an admin was nothing but responsibility and no benefits besides power in some niche corner of the internet, why the fuck would anyone do it? Now you deny them to have fun? Go fuck yourself.

While it is not even vaguely cool to say that Putin is a better leader than O'Bama, I often misspell thread titles and would appreciate the editing.
And more to the point, it was a brilliant tactic to disseminate rumors that Mrs Clinton was unhealthy, she just had to have one episode of unwellness to seemingly prove the conspiracy.
As far as the episode of title change which @Eventhorazine refers to, I really think it should be changed back, (if it already has not) and an apology could be offered. I really believe he should be happy that those who volunteer to admin are as even handed and tolerant as they are.

I had to do some digging and a search with the word "title" under the username Eventhorizon to find which thread had its title changed, and found that it was in this thread via a post of yours: http://www.infjs.com/threads/clinton-vs-trump-trump-vs-clinton.31733/page-14

Although, your post referencing it is on page like 3 or something like that. I hadn't gone that far back in the thread for a while. What did the title used to be? I couldn't find any log for the change. :(

Reactions: Wyote
While it is not even vaguely cool to say that Putin is a better leader than O'Bama, I often misspell thread titles and would appreciate the editing.
And more to the point, it was a brilliant tactic to disseminate rumors that Mrs Clinton was unhealthy, she just had to have one episode of unwellness to seemingly prove the conspiracy.
As far as the episode of title change which @Eventhorazine refers to, I really think it should be changed back, (if it already has not) and an apology could be offered. I really believe he should be happy that those who volunteer to admin are as even handed and tolerant as they are.
But stu... it wasnt one instance. Are you seriously trying to pedal that idea? She has been hacking and coughing for a long long while now. Shes needed help up the steps for a long long while now.

Reactions: Stu