Barnabas

Time Lord
Oct 7, 2009
Florida man
MBTI
wiblywobly
Enneagram
timeywimey
Inception is the greatest movie of 2010, likely the decade,plausibly ever.

lol, couldn't agree more. it's certainly one of the best films i've seen in a while.

This is the first movie I have seen in theaters since 2007. It was worth it.

Sandra very subtly told me to shut up during this movie. And she looked at me funny when I went to the bathroom the 4th time.

BTW, Sandra wanna see it for the 3rd time? Hahaha!

Last edited:
I might go see it again at the IMAX. It was pretty good.

It seemed to me that he never woke up from his dream in the basement of the chemists.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrYPJ4Yc31g"]YouTube- Best of Electric Spoofaloo - DORA THE EXPLORER in INCEPTION: Incepción Trailer[/ame]

Wrong! No where near as good as Scott Pilgrim vs the World.

I have seen the movie twice. It's alright. Best movie of the year maybe(haven't seen Scott Pilgrim), definitely not of all time though. That's just insulting.

I saw it and really liked it. It was very good. I wouldn't call it great though. I reserve that for movies like Forrest Gump, Amadeus, The Shawshank Redemption, and The Last Samurai! Even movies like Memento and The Sixth Sense were probably better. But this is worth seeing and discussing! I just hate to over-hype the movie of the moment!

Reactions: Soulful
Yeah I saw it twice and enjoyed it each time. I'd probably see it again just to see if I catch anything that I didn't the first two times through.

taking votes:
Did the totem fall or keep spinning in the final scene of the film?

The only taste this generation has is in it's mouth.

Isn't this generation the product of the generations before us?

Inception is a good movie. It's fun and it presents the whole reality thing in a way that's easily digestible and fun to see at the same time. For sheer entertainment, I loved Scott Pilgrim Vs the World more than Inception. Inception was a dazzling movie but it seemed like another interpretation of "What is reality" stream of movies as of the recent few decades.

Isn't this generation the product of the generations before us?

Inception is a good movie. It's fun and it presents the whole reality thing in a way that's easily digestible and fun to see at the same time. For sheer entertainment, I loved Scott Pilgrim Vs the World more than Inception. Inception was a dazzling movie but it seemed like another interpretation of "What is reality" stream of movies as of the recent few decades.

I think it sets itself apart, the idea of what can happen when you lose sight of reality, the effects of ideas, the consequences of messing with someones mind. All layered in the contrast of Nihilism and hope.

inception's so badass for the way it makes me revisit the notion of reality

inception's so badass for the way it makes me revisit the notion of reality

reality is an illusion, a construction of the mind whether or not we're all dreaming right now