Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Afrelen

Community Member
Dec 1, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
*Let's take the ESTP hat off for this*

So how would you type me? I'm curious if my INFJ-ness comes across on the internet or if I've managed to present myself as something else.

FYI, my money's on not coming across as INFJ.

Well I'll take some of that money because I say INFJ.. although I would say that you do lean slightly toward INTJ.. but definitely INXJ in my opinion, and moreso F.. *shrugs* but I'm a novice.. so best leave this to the forum experts.

*Wonder's if he shouldn't have mentioned where his bet is*

Oh... maybe it was my fault for calling in the experts... :( I'm sorry. I think everyone should give this guess a shot.

Looks like you've been given votes... just no explanations...

I get an INTP vibe from you but I have no real explanation.

I get an INTP vibe from you but I have no real explanation.

Weird, never thought I'd come off as that for some reason.

I'm surprised I've presented my INFJness well enough to get these results... even with only 7 votes.

I was thinking about it yesterday and I'm not sure what it is lol I get different vibes from different types, generally, without taking into account situations, personalities etc. I like the first impression vibe of an INTP.
It was that vibe I got from Afrelen for some reason.

I was thinking about it yesterday and I'm not sure what it is lol I get different vibes from different types, generally, without taking into account situations, personalities etc. I like the first impression vibe of an INTP.
It was that vibe I got from Afrelen for some reason.

At least it was positive. I don't know why, but people always seem to get mixed vibes about me online. First, a negative one out of the blue, but at the same time a good one from the way I try to make a good impression. So weird.

Just a note, I thought I'd get picked out as an INTJ by you guys.

At least it was positive. I don't know why, but people always seem to get mixed vibes about me online. First, a negative one out of the blue, but at the same time a good one from the way I try to make a good impression. So weird.

Just a note, I thought I'd get picked out as an INTJ by you guys.

I voted that :wave:
The reason is that I have a more T feeling about you than the other INFJ's. But that doesn't make you an INTJ, does it :becky:

My Ni sees your poll and declares: INTP! (Some folks said INTJ. Er...really? Mmm, no)

... 'course, that's just from a handful impressions.

Last edited:
Maybe I should look at INTP a bit more, so I know what kind of vibe I'm giving.

You strike me more as a "P" type than a "J." If that helps any.

Its very easy for INFJ's to give an INFP vibe...specially when we are so comfy with people...we get all silly n stuff:m155:

True. I know for a fact that I'm a J, and I totally can see why you'd get the P vibe from me.

True. I know for a fact that I'm a J, and I totally can see why you'd get the P vibe from me.
Thats what I said in my little guess me thread...hehe:m037:

Its very easy for INFJ's to give an INFP vibe...specially when we are so comfy with people...we get all silly n stuff:m155:

In my experience, the INFJ's that give me the INFP vibe are in fact INFP's. I've gotten pretty proficient at spotting them. And I'm 100% certain that Afrelen is not an INFP :)

But you're right. Sometimes INFJ's can give a "P" vibe (especially when their Ti is bumped up and they appear INTP) but it certainly doesn't completely re-order their functions into anything that even REMOTELY resembles an INFP. Fi-dominance is pretty hard to miss.

Last edited:
In my experience, the INFJ's that give me the INFP vibe are in fact INFP's. I've gotten pretty proficient at spotting them. And I'm 100% certain that Afrelen is not an INFP :)

But you're right. Sometimes INFJ's can give a "P" vibe (especially when their Ti is bumped up and they appear INTP) but it certainly doesn't completely re-order their functions into anything that even REMOTELY resembles an INFP. Fi-dominance is pretty hard to miss.

I'll give you that last bit. Fi-dominance sticks out a like a sore thumb, and there's very little chance that I could have INTP vibes if I were Fi-dominant.

Ironically, though, my Fe does show in person as I've been told a number of times participating in our chats in the tinychat room. Like I said, I don't doubt that I'm an INFJ. What I'm curious is how I present myself, especially on a forum where you only get the verbal content of my thoughts.