I'm INTP, and you're all idiots | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

I'm INTP, and you're all idiots

I'm a troll and you're all infps*

Would have been more helpful

are you saying I'm an easy target?

Reactions: Free
Do intps really believe this because I know a few irl. I'd hate to have to go out of my way to set them straight.

Oh wait.... wait .... wait... wait...
I see I actually tried to have a discussion long long ago and gave up realizing the op was vastly incorrect in their initial assessment.

Last edited:
I see I actually tried to have a discussion long long ago and gave up realizing the op was vastly incorrect in their initial assessment.

You in every thread ever

:mcunni::m146:

I love this thread title so much. It reminds me of my young self back when I was INTP (I was really convinced of it) and trying to win debates by ad hominem ;)

Isn't a little ad hom useful to whip intellectually inferior INTPs into shape if they start writing whiny, confessional TMI posts? Especially if it's funny, and the poster isn't popular anyway?

Is rage an emotion?

Is it intellectually disingenuous to somehow marry a thinking preference with anger; then, follow your anger ('cuz it's a T thing....I guess because Fs only feel pussy emotions?) as it leads you into arbitrary, partial decisions?

If you had a social app that I did not, would I have to just absorb your actions on that app by osmosis? It would be impossible for me to view any pics, text exchanges, etc.....cuz' I don't have that app!

I thought INTPs valued fairness and truth?

4Chan INTPs?

Reactions: Happy Phantom
Well, the whole logic of an INTP sounds idiotic anyway. I mean think about the last two characteristics. "Thinking" "Perceiving". You basically do all that thinking and still use perception as your guide. Perception is deceit wrapped in a pretty package of fake phony liberal political correctness. At least us INFJ's use a good balance of logic and instincts to figure things out but also use our "Judging" trait to not be fooled by the true intensions of others. So keep your perceptions while we judge and judge with long deep thought and instincts. Or maybe I'm just an idiot too.

Reactions: Ginny
Well, the whole logic of an INTP sounds idiotic anyway. I mean think about the last two characteristics. "Thinking" "Perceiving". You basically do all that thinking and still use perception as your guide. Perception is deceit wrapped in a pretty package of fake phony liberal political correctness. At least us INFJ's use a good balance of logic and instincts to figure things out but also use our "Judging" trait to not be fooled by the true intensions of others. So keep your perceptions while we judge and judge with long deep thought and instincts. Or maybe I'm just an idiot too.
As an IJ your dominant function is a perceiving function. Think on that.