I'm INTP, and you're all idiots | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

I'm INTP, and you're all idiots

I know what you are trying to say but you're falling into the gray area swamp and also have a few things upside down. This crap is all so subjective anyway so honestly I don't even know why we are arguing about it. Try to follow the bouncing ball.

Below quotes right off of Myers Briggs:

Favorite world: Do you prefer to focus on the outer world or on your own inner world? This is called Extraversion (E) or Introversion (I).

Information: Do you prefer to focus on the basic information you take in or do you prefer to interpret and add meaning? This is called Sensing (S) or Intuition (N).

Decisions: When making decisions, do you prefer to first look at logic and consistency or first look at the people and special circumstances? This is called Thinking (T) or Feeling (F).

Structure: In dealing with the outside world, do you prefer to get things decided or do you prefer to stay open to new information and options? This is called Judging (J) or Perceiving (P).

per·ceive
pərˈsēv/
verb
gerund or present participle: perceiving
  1. 1.
    become aware or conscious of (something); come to realize or understand.
I am just pointing out facts here and I don't care if the whole Myers Briggs universe disagrees with me on this but the meaning of perceiving is clear and if you follow the patterns and behaviors of all perceivers, the way that they deal with the outside world or (where they "extrovert") is all based on perception. Buuuuuuut, in personality language as they call it, perceiving means to "prefer to take in information". And judging isn't judgmental. Your head could spin from this crap because Myers Briggs has changed the meaning of the words but you will find that the traits are still there. They just found a way to water it down to not make anybody look bad.

Hey, I'm a judgmental son of a bitch, I now it. Or you can just say I have a very extroverted judging trait. Whatever, just call a spade a spade and be done with it. Go ahead and roll your eyes, I know what I know and I read people very well. I can see through bullshit like having x-ray vision.

Anyway, that being said and to answer your dumb questions...Politics has everything to do with it because it is the very core of why we make decisions and feel/think the way we do. Our personality defines our politics.

I honestly don't give a flying frig what Ruji is, I assumed people that sign up with an INFJ forum would be INFJ but go figure.

I called one person a clown for posting an animated gif and explained nothing, it seemed childish and that's why I questioned age and if you don't think age has anything to do with anything then you must be very young yourself.

And with that said, Ms Lady Jolanda I just realized that you are listed as an ENTP which I explains a whole lot now so I made a huge mistake to even waste my time debating you because this will probably never end and we'll never see eye to eye. I'm out, have fun people!

James is a lot nicer than me. I'll just say, your typist BS is unwelcome here. If you could really "see through bullshit like having x-ray vision," maybe you'd be able to turn that vision onto yourself, and garbage like this wouldn't come out of your mouth.

I'm out, have fun people!
giphy.gif

Skeleton threads.

What is behind the mystique of the INTP?

I'm so curious :loveyeyes:
What’s the mystique behind INFJs?

I don’t like all INTPs just as I don’t like all people.

Awesome ancient thread. Like visiting the Colosseum in Rome - all those memories soaked into its stones.

And the idiot traffic whizzes past on the outside now just as it did in old Roman times.

Last edited: