I'm having dinner with..And im asking about.. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I'm having dinner with..And im asking about..

I checked my watch and said give me ten minutes, I'm only human.

I had dinner with @Milktoast Bandit and asked him if he thinks @Asa is still upset about the commune "incident" ?

I said, @Asa doesn't get mad. She gets even.

I had dinner with everyone participating in this thread and I asked, "why is it, that everytime I try to respond to this thread some knucklehead jumps in and responds before me, making my post all out of place and totally destroying my reputation as the most awesome and efficient poster in the history of this forum?"

Reactions: Asa, Jet and James

I had dinner with everyone participating in this thread and I asked, "why is it, that everytime I try t o respond to this thread some knucklehead jumps in and responds before me, making my post all out of place and totally destroying my reputation as the most awesome and efficient poster in the history of this forum?"

This is not part of the game.. that is some Scary Sh..t dude.. you think ? I seem to have a gift for upsetting women... i have phoned the north korean embassy to ask for asylum, but I am 'in the queue.. though my call is valued, and there are only 3 other people in the queue.'

sorry derailing again.. please carry on all ..

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit

I had dinner with everyone participating in this thread and I asked, "why is it, that everytime I try to respond to this thread some knucklehead jumps in and responds before me, making my post all out of place and totally destroying my reputation as the most awesome and efficient poster in the history of this forum?"

I replied, "Refresh! Refresh!"

I had dinner with James and asked him, "What's your deal with the commune? Milky and I were having fun."

I also had dinner with @infj1357 and replied, "I think they're opaque."