I'm having dinner with..And im asking about.. | INFJ Forum

I'm having dinner with..And im asking about..

Smalltalk

Nov 23, 2012
MBTI
Ixxx
Enneagram
Type x
Hello everyone!

You have the possibility to have dinner with a personality (dead or alive, fictional or non-fictional) and you can ask them only one question.

Ex: I had dinner with Alice in wonderland and i asked her: Do you think we are all mad here?

The next poster have to answer my question and post with whom he/she had dinner and the question they asked and so on. Here it goes:

I had dinner with Leonardo da Vinci and i asked him: what do you think about contemporary art?

i had dinner with houdini and i asked him why he doesn't just show up at a seace and be done with it?

I'd have dinner with Marie Antoinette and just listen to her explain in her own words, what happened leading up to the French Revolution? I want to ask her if she thinks she got a bad rap and why?

Reactions: James
I would have dinner with Jesus and want to ask Him when His Dad is going to get tired of us living like this and how bad it's going to get before we're released. I would probably say nothing... and He would hold my hand and give me a vision while smiling.

Guys you have to answer the question of the poster before you and THEN write with whom you had dinner and what you asked. Thnx

Reactions: Jet and Asa
As if we are qualified to answer for these... Duh, nifster!

Of course we are not qualified, but we can answer from our point of view or just in a funny way. So here it goes again:

I had dinner with Franz Kafka and i asked him if he was happy?

He said "No" but he was grinning.

I having dinner with Cleopatra and I will ask what was her secret.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
She said, "Dead Sea Salt."

I had dinner with Albrecht Dürer and asked him, "How?"

"I enjoyed woodcutting. It just felt soft and supple under my knife. Whilst I did it I got into the zone and when finished, amazing pieces of art formed. There isn't much to do around here in the mid 1400s, so why not?"

I had dinner with The Creator and asked "How?"

I had dinner with Albrecht Dürer and asked him, "How?"
how come he didn't get lead poisoning? He said he mostly sketched from material made of granite.

I had dinner with the queen (Elizabeth II) and asked her..

Feeling exposed. I admit I didn't know who this artist was until I did google search 5 minutes ago. :blush:
Don't worry I did as well..there's lots of stuff I don't know!

I had dinner with Beethoven and asked him "who is Elise ?"
He replied, "None of the people you think it was."
I had dinner with Bill Murray and asked him what he whispered to Scarlett Johansson at the end of 'Lost In Translation'.

by @infj1357
The creator said, "I promise to tell you when you die. For now, let's have a slice of pie." (Or did the creator say pi?)

I had dinner with Bill Murray and asked him what he whispered to Scarlett Johansson at the end of 'Lost In Translation'.

@Asa that is such a great great movie.. I think Bill probably whispered you the answer. I'm guessing he told her to bet on the Cubs.. and they said he was crazy.

by @infj1357
The creator said, "I promise to tell you when you die. For now, let's have a slice of pie." (Or did the creator say pi?)
lol...I like your non committal answer for the Beethoven question. Is the life if pi an uplifting movie? I might watch that today.

I had dinner with Leonardo da Vinci and i asked him: what do you think about contemporary art?
I appreciate how art has become accessible to the common class, where as once portraits were reserved for the rich, now anyone can capture themselves for all eternity.
i had dinner with houdini and i asked him why he doesn't just show up at a seace and be done with it?
I lost a bet with Elvis so he is the one who gets to show up in the coporeal realm from time to time.
I want to ask her if she thinks she got a bad rap and why?
I'm just glad the only quote of mine that was publicized was the cake one...if the people had know what I really thought they would not have gone with a nice quick decapitation.
To be honest I just found it like this...

I had dinner with Rosa Parks and asked her where her courage came from.

I had dinner with Rosa Parks and asked her where her courage came from.

She said, "The truth."

I had dinner with an ancient samurai and asked him to show me the way.

@infj1357 -- I don't know if it was non-commital. Pi is pretty important. I would call that film triumphant, not uplifting.