Illegal President | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Illegal President

[MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION] don't be silly, you are taking the GOP rhetoric way too seriously, unfortunately Muir is kinda right about Obama, he is not that different from other presidents, the reality is there is only so much a president can really do to change things.

You will be hard pressed to find a country that embarrasses conservatism to the degree that we do.

I think at this point its never been proven beyond a doubt that Obama is an American citizen. Thats because it cant be. Also given that we are 6 years into the cess pool it hardly matters.

However I do think there is basis for real concern given the attitude display by the current President for issues such as Isis. No real effort or concern going into controlling them.

I for one am getting tired of instances where Obama has clearly operated outside the law (5 released taliban prisoners as just one example), proven to have done so but in the end nothing is done about it. That means even when guilty nothing is going to happen so why even bring it up?

Last edited:
Oh and just so we are clear I am fully an independent that leans fairly hard on the libertarian side of things. I only support conservatives over liberals because liberals dont live in reality. The ideals are ok but theres no hope of them working in reality. So for me again, its the lesser of two evils. Regarding liberals its the substantiallly lesser of evils.

I think at this point its never been proven beyond a doubt that Obama is an American citizen. Thats because it cant be. Also given that we are 6 years into the cess pool it hardly matters.

However I do think there is basis for real concern given the attitude display by the current President for issues such as Isis. No real effort or concern going into controlling them.

I for one am getting tired of instances where Obama has clearly operated outside the law (5 released talaban prisoners as just one example), proven to have done so but in the end nothing is done about it. That means even when guilty nothing is going to happen so why even bring it up?

Oh and just so we are clear I am fully an independent that leans fairly hard on the libertarian side of things. I only support conservatives over liberals because liberals dont live in reality. The ideals are ok but theres no hope of them working in reality. So for me again, its the lesser of two evils. Regarding liberals its the substantiallly lesser of evils.

I hate to bring it up because I feel like I keep beating a dead horse…but by what standards are we holding them to?
Because if you want a list of world-wide crimes committed by or under the Bush Administration I’m sure that [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] can draw you up a comprehensive 50 page list.
Living in reality….yep, and Obama’s invading Texas too.

I think about the Brian Williams phenomenon. A few years ago, if you had said that you questioned all of the things that Brian Williams had done, you would probably be labeled a conspiracy theorist. "It's in the news - it's REAL!" Then recently it comes out in the news that the stories were fake: "Well it came out in the news that is was fake, so it's real that it was fake. It's in the news - it's REAL!"

How do we know that in a few years, the owners of the news media won't come out with the "Real Truth about Obama" in order to create a bigger divide between people? Then it will be real because it's in the news!!

IT'S ALL FAKE!!! STOP WORRYING SO MUCH!!!

Learn how to grow your own vegetables, meditate, sing songs with your kids and breathe in the air. Enjoy the good part of life and say goodbye to the game that they want to suck you into. Those with power and money thrive on something called the Hegelian dialectic - recognize their game, and stop playing it.

Listen to the following (it's sort of hilarious in a way - and helpful, IMO)

[video=youtube;nMPXlyliLYM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMPXlyliLYM[/video]

Last edited:
[video=youtube;6lIqNjC1RKU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6lIqNjC1RKU[/video]

I think at this point its never been proven beyond a doubt that Obama is an American citizen.

He's actually an Irish sleeper agent. It's our first in a seven pronged attack to take over america. Our second strike was to get you really really drunk, but unfortunately all the booze mysteriously disappeared.

He's actually an Irish sleeper agent. It's our first in a seven pronged attack to take over america. Our second strike was to get you really really drunk, but unfortunately all the booze mysteriously disappeared.
SSwlTR1.gif

I have suspected for a while.

Did someone say seven pronged?

Lady+Liberty+-+Statue+of+Liberty+-+Inanna+-+Ishtar+-+Anunnaki.jpg

What about liberty?

Roman+statue+goddess+libertas+-+staue+of+liberty.jpg

Someone mention Isis?

13768cb06150f184312753027b7b60f180c1b4a9.jpg

Last edited:
When someone disagrees with something, it doesn't mean that person agrees with everything against it.

Unless you care just as deeply that Ted Cruz should not be allowed to serve as president of your country as you do Barack Obama, you're a racist.

Did someone say seven pronged?

Lady+Liberty+-+Statue+of+Liberty+-+Inanna+-+Ishtar+-+Anunnaki.jpg

What about liberty?

Roman+statue+goddess+libertas+-+staue+of+liberty.jpg

Someone mention Isis?

13768cb06150f184312753027b7b60f180c1b4a9.jpg

Now you're talking man!

It's Ishtar (babylonian) / Isis (egyptian version)

Ok? This is freemasonic stuff

The freemasons hide behind the religion of christianity and judaism and even islam manipulating all those groups into fighting each other

The leadership of israel for example are not of the jewish faith...they are freemasons

The leadership of the USA are not christians they are freemasons

They make pretenses to these things to fool their voting public

If you think about what turns the wheels in your political system it is MONEY...yes? We all know this

So where does the money come from?

If you look into US and european history and particularly into the history of banking the money and even the actual supply of money comes from old money families from europe and their new money offshoots (agents and intermarried bloodlines) in the US

We're talking about a network of inter-related families behind the federal reserve and the increasingly monopolised corporate network which of course includes the banks and the corporate media

That network use old psychic technology called 'magick' which includes things like what we today call 'psychology' and 'propaganda' but which the el-ites have used since the times of the old babylonian civilisations

These bloodlines trace back through history to those civilisations and have woven a trail through rome, venice, london and over to the US

They are not people of spirit either like genuinly religious people. They are people of MATTER and money is one of the prime devices that roots people in the world of matter hence the saying: ''money is the root of all evil'' and why jesus placed blame for societies ills at the door of the money changers

Well the descendets whether actual or in essence of those money changers are alive and well and controlling our governments today through their money influence

Remember how the story ended? Jesus was hung upto dry wasn't he? This is what the money changers do to those who challenge their power; it's a powerful message in that story which seems to be lost on many christians who are listening to the wrong preachers who are ultimately on the payroll of the moneychangers

Our political systems in the UK, US, canada, australia etc are all under banker occupation

They control all the large political parties so that no matter who you vote for they will still control society

Obama is under their influence just as the Bush's were and this is demonstrable because when Obama came into power he surrounded himself with wallstreet advisors

sure we see all these little squabbles played out on TV over petty political issues as part of the window dressing that is domestic politics but when do you ever hear a politician talking about who controls the money supply?

You don't because that is outside the box that they control and want to keep you in

It's time to look outside the box and see them for what they all are: puppets; they don;t care about 'citizenship' these guys are globalists with homes and businesses in multiple different countries which they all influence from the inside and outside (through globalist infrastructure like the IMF, world bank, bilderberg, EU, NAU, BIS etc)

They are GLOBALISTS seeking to create a one world government....they do not care about 'america'...they have no loyalties to america

ISIS= Israeli secret intelligence service

Unless you care just as deeply that Ted Cruz should not be allowed to serve as president of your country as you do Barack Obama, you're a racist.

I haven't a clue about Ted Cruz, [MENTION=5601]ezra[/MENTION].

The booze went with the pipe, I think...

Thats on par with if you dont like Obama as President you are racist. I cant really tell if your statement was a joke or if you were trolling so I am reserving judgment for now.

Putting this word in quotes is wrong. Quotes for misspelled words only apply to the written word. Not the spoken.
Also, why is it that when ever the topic comes up about how incompetent the current President is people always bring up Bush? How idiotic and incompetent the current President is has nothing to do with past Presidents.