Illegal Immigration, a worldwide problem. | INFJ Forum

Illegal Immigration, a worldwide problem.

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
So worldwide yes but a far bigger problem for the US than any other country. For a place that so many people hate, so many in turn are willing to die trying to get here.

Recently Trump said,
"Until we can have a wall and proper security, we're going to be guarding our border with the military."

All I can think of to say is... YES! That right there is a leader. Its about fricken time.

So worldwide yes but a far bigger problem for the US than any other country. For a place that so many people hate, so many in turn are willing to die trying to get here.

Recently Trump said,
"Until we can have a wall and proper security, we're going to be guarding our border with the military."

All I can think of to say is... YES! That right there is a leader. Its about fricken time.
I thought border patrol was for guarding the borders, and the military did, well....soldiering?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Military men and women aren't your personal errand boys. They are around to kill and be killed. They don't care about the difference between a legal and illegal immigrant. They go through the 5S's and neutralize targets. Which leads me to point out that the members of the U.S. Army are not to be used as policemen - especially since we are not at war! And don't be a fucking pussy, not everything is a war. Lastly, quit trying to take away the jobs of border patrol agents. You sound like a real Mexican when you suggest we take away American's jobs.

Finally, someone willing to keep those sneaky Canadians out! I sometimes lie awake at night, envisioning an Ontarian making their way across the Ambassador Bridge to my home and forcing me to eat poutine. *shudders*

Finally, someone willing to keep those sneaky Canadians out! I sometimes lie awake at night, envisioning an Ontarian making their way across the Ambassador Bridge to my home and forcing me to eat poutine. *shudders*
Why dont we have a problem at the Canadian border?

Military men and women aren't your personal errand boys. They are around to kill and be killed. They don't care about the difference between a legal and illegal immigrant. They go through the 5S's and neutralize targets. Which leads me to point out that the members of the U.S. Army are not to be used as policemen - especially since we are not at war! And don't be a fucking pussy, not everything is a war. Lastly, quit trying to take away the jobs of border patrol agents. You sound like a real Mexican when you suggest we take away American's jobs.
I am astonished at how many people liked this post. I honestly cant tell if you are being serious or just blowing shit out of your mouth in an effort to be funny or make some sort of actual point. But...the fact people liked it is even more boggling.

Reactions: ephemeraldust
I am astonished at how many people liked this post. I honestly cant tell if you are being serious or just blowing shit out of your mouth in an effort to be funny or make some sort of actual point. But...the fact people liked it is even more boggling.
Get over it.

Finally tonight I see its been put into words. People are finally starting to get it.
Mexico is a hostile foriegn power to the U.S.
Thank you thinking people.

[deep concern intensifies]
?????
The concern is centered on you and others liking stupid comments from @the.
What are you on about? Seriously? You have a concern other than that? State it.... please.

Last edited:
Finally tonight I see its been put into words. People are finally starting to get it.
Mexico is a hostile foriegn power to the U.S.
Thank you thinking people.

As a Mexican myself I can tell you that we are not your enemy. Do not consume blindly all the propaganda that is being fed to you. For example, most of us actually want you to pull out of NAFTA, believe it or not. That "agreement" has brought nothing but trouble to my people. To be honest, most of us are not angry at Trump for trying to protect his border and to regulate the flow of illegal immigration to your country. Heck, my own country has a very strict immigration policy to begin with. We'd be hypocrites for being mad at the US for tightening their own borders. However, we do resent the amount of animosity and hatred that has increased since his inauguration. We do not mind the wall either, it's your country, and if you think building it is going to help, then by all means, do it. Just don't expect Mexico to pay directly for it, we won't. There are some indirect ways that we could, though, so there's that.

I do take a positive from all this, however. Perhaps with all the stricter immigration policies that the US is making, our government(Mexico) will now be forced to take a hard look at how it's governing. Unlike popular belief in the States, most people that go to your country do it out of necessity, not to go kill and rape. We've been having really crappy administrations that have done absolutely nothing to stop the drug cartels and the massive corruption that has hurt this beautiful country. Sadly, we currently are a "shit hole" country like your president likes to call it, but I have great hopes for the new administration that is about to come in.

Anyway, I just wanted to provide a small insight from someone living on the other side of the border. We love our American brothers and sisters over there. Hopefully we are able to achieve some kind of peace in the years to come and mutual respect from both sides. Take care.

Recently Trump said,

Immigration is definitely bad for established power structures. They threaten to undermine the power of dominant ethnic groups around the world. However, it IS good for Hollywood and the Tech industry. That's probably why Liberal Hollywood is so liberal.

Given that you are conservative, it makes sense that you don't like immigration. It threatens to undermine your power, so you're doing what you have to.

Last edited:
Immigration is definitely bad for established power structures. They threaten to undermine the power of dominant ethnic groups around the world. However, it IS good for Hollywood and the Tech industry. That's probably why Liberal Hollywood is so liberal.

Given that you are conservative, it makes sense that you don't like immigration. It threatens to undermine your power, so you're doing what you have to.
You have it all wrong and likely deliberatley so. Incorrect. Try again.

As a Mexican myself I can tell you that we are not your enemy. Do not consume blindly all the propaganda that is being fed to you. For example, most of us actually want you to pull out of NAFTA, believe it or not. That "agreement" has brought nothing but trouble to my people. To be honest, most of us are not angry at Trump for trying to protect his border and to regulate the flow of illegal immigration to your country. Heck, my own country has a very strict immigration policy to begin with. We'd be hypocrites for being mad at the US for tightening their own borders. However, we do resent the amount of animosity and hatred that has increased since his inauguration. We do not mind the wall either, it's your country, and if you think building it is going to help, then by all means, do it. Just don't expect Mexico to pay directly for it, we won't. There are some indirect ways that we could, though, so there's that.

I do take a positive from all this, however. Perhaps with all the stricter immigration policies that the US is making, our government(Mexico) will now be forced to take a hard look at how it's governing. Unlike popular belief in the States, most people that go to your country do it out of necessity, not to go kill and rape. We've been having really crappy administrations that have done absolutely nothing to stop the drug cartels and the massive corruption that has hurt this beautiful country. Sadly, we currently are a "shit hole" country like your president likes to call it, but I have great hopes for the new administration that is about to come in.

Anyway, I just wanted to provide a small insight from someone living on the other side of the border. We love our American brothers and sisters over there. Hopefully we are able to achieve some kind of peace in the years to come and mutual respect from both sides. Take care.
Mexico is a hostile foreign power and needs to be treated as such. Illegals in this country need to be treated as an invading force and dealt with accordingly

I do not believe the vast majority of Mexican nationals are the problem. When most come here to America they are looking for a better life for themselves and their familys back home. It says a lot when you are willing to live in fear every day of being found out and removed.
Unfortuantly Democrats are responsible for saying its ok to break our laws and come here. As represenatives of our goverment, they should be held accountable and put on trial for high crimes against America. Thinking Americans recognize this, Trump recognized this and is/was trying to make a DACA deal. Keeping in mind he was in no way obligated to. Democrats walked away though knowing that any deal would make it look like Trump was sympathetic to the illegal immigrant struggle. They couldnt have that because it would take power from them, the only thing they have ever actually cared about.
Your govemerment actively promotes directly to its people coming to the US and entering illegally. Your goverment is behaving as a hostile force to the US. Your goverment is the problem. Of course I would like to think things will change with new people coming in but the facts say differently. Some in your goverment are blatantly corrupt, others simply scared of speaking out against the cartels for fear of being killed. In the end the only thing that will save you is you. Your people must stand up and say enough is enough. Your entire country must go to war with the cartels and snuff them out if anything is to change. We of course know that will never happen though.
Mexico could be a beacon in the world of not for that.

The US does have a right to protect itself. Those coming across the border illegally are not ignorant of what they do or what that means.

I watched a documentary on the border wall back during the Bush era. Apparently building along the actual border is so fucking expensive that they opted instead to building in a straight line to save money effectively cedeing land to Mexico and trapping American denizens of that area on the wrong side of the wall.

Brilliant.

@Eventhorizon You're a smart man, but I think you're missing a crucial point in all of this: the democrats and republicans serve a bigger master. The same master that keeps Mexico enslaved to the United States. Did you know that just last year, our president Enrique Peña Nieto privatized our oil to big companies from your country? That means that in order for us to have gasoline for our cars among other uses we need to import it from the US which originally came from Mexico itself. The same thing happens with other products such as corn and other produce. This has resulted in extremely high prices for basic necessities. Also thanks to NAFTA, all of your manufacturing companies are coming here because it's so much cheaper and the quality is very high. Our minimum wage is at 85 pesos a day(about $5 dollars).

My city is one of the biggest Mexican cities for manufacturing. About 80% of them come from Canada and USA. Sure you could argue that we should be thankful for giving us jobs. However, the reality is that families need to work 2-3 jobs just to cover the essentials because these companies don't pay enough. Didn't Trump say that he was going to keep Carrier jobs in the United States? Months later after saying that and becoming president, Carrier shut down their factory and moved to Monterrey. Thousands of American were left jobless and furious. While from your pov it seems like a big win for Mexico and you might say things like "they took our jobs", the reality is that your business over here hurts us more than they help. If you have the time, I'm going to leave a video at the end of the post that gives you further insight into this situation.

These masters are, of course, the big corporations that profit from keeping the average Joe and Jose working for almost nothing. Your government takes millions of dollars from these corporations that expect them to do their bidding. Which they do. Mexico's government is also their bitch because they're the same corporations.

Just take a look at the bigger picture, man. You can then see how all treads connect together. Illegal immigration has a cause, and yes, my government has A LOT to be blamed for. However, your government is not innocent either.

I loved something you said, though. We, as citizens, need to start taking a more active participation in our country's affairs. We need to stop depending on government to fix our problems. You're absolutely right about that. The same thing could be applied everywhere else in the world. With all that said, the reason that I'm more optimistic about this new administration that's coming in is because it's the first time in history that we'd be having a president from a third party, not the traditional corrupt ones we've had these past 80 years. But who knows, maybe they will disappoint us as well. We'll see what happens.

Last edited: