[INFJ] - If money were no object and you had no responsibities .. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] If money were no object and you had no responsibities ..

I'd find and financially support the Ren Institute for Research on French Defeats

I'd have a fortress in the mountains.
It'd have a secret underground complex and a large garden outside full of fruits and veggies and other plants/flowers.

I'd also have a yacht and a small private island with just a simple cabana type home that was protected by an electric fence and killer robots.

i'm drunk cause its new years so fuck everything i said before

i would buy my love everything that she ever wanted and do what god intends. i am so old fashioned its ridiculous. i'm old fashioned not in the sense of practices but sentiments. a rose is always going to be beautiful. a skyline is always going to have symbolic value and a kiss is always going to be forever.

please love me bby, forever and today.

.. what sort of life would you make for yourself? Where would you live? What would you do with your time?

For me there are two places:

I would like to live deep within a forest. A simple house, that was open to the elements for the most part. Walking the paths within that forest and sitting by a creek or a lake listening to the water. I'd have a room full of books to keep me company. Every two weeks I'd touch base with society by buying supplies, and would live in the main off the grid.

I would like to live on a small island in the middle of sea where storms raged every winter and summers were warm but not overly hot. I would like to live in a lighthouse that at the top had a sun room with books lining the walls. I would venture out on cold windy evenings to listen to the sea crashing against the rocks at the base of the cliff and feel the wind try and blow me over as I made to the cliffs and back. A supply ship would come every three months with what I needed to survive and news of the outside world.

May I add if money were no object to all mankind, resources and knowledge are also no object.

I would love to live in many different terraformed planets (all conditions must be similar to earth) and in the universe knowing that my species can conquer the galaxy. I would love to see different miracles, breathtaking views and facts for each world (Thank you Star Trek!).
I do hope reincarnation exists and this crazy dream may come true (I hope a reincarnated me recognize this post).
Because of this nonsense dream I often live in my imagination. May be I am just living in a simulation after all ... It is so tiring in looking to answer that question

Last edited:
Reactions: JustPhil
Honestly I think i'd still work some sort of day job. I would get too listless.

In terms of where I would go or what I would do it's nothing extravagant.

I would move at some point to go to Arcadia University and get a degree in something there if I could get accepted to go.

I would at some point live in Alaska during the 30 days of night.

I would take about a trip to point pleasant West Virginia and Centralia.

I would go to the National Museum of Health and Medicine in Washington D.C.

I would take my best friend on a trip to Hawaii because she wants to go.

I'd buy a 200,000 or less home for my best friend and me to live in.

I would live in a developing country for a year.

I would work at a hotel for a while during the graveyard shift to observe people.

I'd buy a place in nature too... Perhaps in a very quiet countryside area... Near trees, a river or stream, fields... I'd go for long walks in nature.
The place could offer retreats..such as meditation, yoga. I'd enjoy having these people around. Hopefully they would leave feeling at peace.