Ideas you wish you could get to | INFJ Forum

Ideas you wish you could get to

Lucifer

Registered User #666
Feb 7, 2009
MBTI
INFP
I have an idea for a movie were a girl buys her friends booze. They have a little party in thier room and one of the kids drives drunk and causes like a twenty car pile up.

The girl ends up feeling really responsible and guilty for what happens she goes into self destruct mode, becomes addicted to meth, drops out of college and living in her mothers basement and stripping for a living. She ends up getting arrested for assault, she gets thrown in prison were she gets her ass brutally beaten and thus achieves a weird kind of redemption.

:m052:

Yup I watch to much intervention

Here are my ideas, inventions really:

* Black spray starch for dark clothes (ever try S/Starch on black?)

* A guitar pick in the shape of a nose......

T. Edison has nothing on me! LOL

a magnet engine

I've been wanting to write a sci-fi/fantasy novel for a while now, but i haven't put enough work into the idea. Probably won't do it after all. i'll stick with poetry.

Reactions: Puck
I have a few mewling around in my head. Most of them are going into my novels...others are silly assed inventions

A taylor coil, it's a giant metal coil that conducts, emits and transfers energy.

I have a few mewling around in my head. Most of them are going into my novels...others are silly assed inventions

I've written the first pages of fifteen novels. It's the other pages I can't seem to write!

OTOH, invention royalties and related payments are the bulk of my income.