Ideal matches according to Kiersey temperment sorter | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Ideal matches according to Kiersey temperment sorter

I don't know how well the relationship would be with her, but she's more of a feeler than she thinks she is.
My friends and I have noticed this too, where female Ts seem to have a strong F side. It's gotten to the point where we add W at the end now, like INTJW
...for Woman.

All the female engineers I know are Ts, but they're much more in tune with their feelings than male Ts. This difference makes relationships with female Ts a bit easier for me, whereas female ENFPs, while sexy, have problems.

Why would I want to be with a T? Gross!

The Keirsey theories are entirely unfounded conjecture. There were no relationship satisfaction surveys to support the assumptions.

Real relationship satisfaction surveys have found NFJs to have the highest compatibility satisfaction of any type with other NFJs. It's something close to 85% if memory serves.

NTPs and NFJs are intensely antagonistic to each others' thought processes. I've never seen this work. These relationships always end badly.

I have seen NTPs do very well with SFJs. The reason for this is simple. NTPs and SFJs share the same cognitive functions, just in different preference order.

Similarly, I've seen NFJs do very well with STPs, for the same reasons.

Hmmm interesting I know for fact I couldn't be with an SJ or another strong J we would probably kill each other.lol

NTP would be a big challenge.

is that a INTP thing? "My opinion is always right and I will prove you that you are wrong?"

This aspect of us very often offends feelers, but most INTPs aren't trying to shoot you down without compassion or mercy, I promise. INTPs have a love of truth. We view debate (not arguments...not confrontational type stuff, but point/counter-point debate) as an incredible tool to learn. As we mature we have a love of being proven wrong possibly more then we do of convincing that we're right. It's exciting to have our preconceptions truly challenged (and challenging challenges are so rare).

So we play devil's advocate often enough. We appear hostile to types that actively avoid confrontation. Fe types particularly are jostiled by this. Si types tend to view it as an argument when it's really just a debate, and Si can be very argumentative and will get angry at it. SPs generally don't care, and at worst become passive-aggressive as they view it as argumentation too...as hostile when it isn't meant to be.

It's a big reason INTPs can have difficulty with people...we're not being hostile when we're doing it...we're actually pursuing what we see as opportunity for intellectual growth.

Just repeating myself as this question was already answered.