[INFJ] - I wonder how many INFJ's are on this forum | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] I wonder how many INFJ's are on this forum

Let X = The number claiming to be INFJ
Let Y= The number claiming to be a different type

If N= the actual number of INFJs then

N= 1/3Pi(0.75X + 0.1Y)(Re + 10)/(39.53e)

Where R is the number of decimal days till the next full moon

Last edited:
I just wonder how many INFJ's are on the forum
blows raspberry

No hello? Hi? Howdy?
No intro? Just dive right in, right to the meat of conversation?

Let X = The number claiming to be INFJ
Let Y= The number claiming to be a different type

If N= the actual number of INFJs then

N=(0.75X + 0.1Y)(R + 10)/39.53

Where R is the number of decimal days until the next full moon.

You forgot Pi.
I brought the tea and you forget the Pie!
Why is this always the way, John?
I'm so mad, outta here. There's now one less infj... find someone else to make the perfect pot of tea.

Last edited:
blows raspberry

No hello? Hi? Howdy?
No intro? Just dive right in to the meat of conversation?

You forgot Pi.
I brought the tea and you forget the Pie!
Why is this always the way, John?
I'm so mad, outta here. There's now one less infj... find someone else to make the perfect pot of tea.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Yes you're right - edited in .... Pi for T F

The formula for INTPs is similar but includes i (the imaginary square root of -1)

There's now one less infj

Please don't make me do math :worried::laughing:

N= 1/3Pi(0.75X + 0.1Y)(Re + 10)/(39.53e)

1486033391162126906.png

Last edited:
I don't really want to present myself.Nobody should know about me or my real name(yeah even my nickname is TheDevvil and that dsen't sound's very good/appealing).I am very private.........I can't open up too much but I don't know, the single think I can say that I came from a toxic family(I am not confortable to share more)

Reactions: John K
I just wonder how many INFJ's are on the forum

My test on the MBTI constantly showing I am an INFJ-A Advocate. I dont want to bother much by going to psychologist for this.
Today, me and business partners have a discussion:

Partner: I dont like that guy, he could backstab us from the back or climb to some of our high profile people who are our valuable assets. I will screen him for potential dangers.

Me: Let me deal with him, I see some dissapointment in him. I sense of he is a kind of rushing to secure projects, likely burdened by his principle for a quick money making actions.

Partner: I leave it to you I dont want to deal with him. The Go No Go is from you.

Me: Aye aye brother. You know you can rely on me. (I stare him deeply and say in my heart: this is a do or die business for usbro).

Partner: All rite bro, all on you for this matter.

Vendor texted me: I see you are likely the wisest of all of your partners in the group. Care to talk to me just two of us?

Me: Sure let s meet up

In the meeting (with some booze)
Me: My group has a full confidence of what you are capable of, but in my opinion you were a bit rushing to push things out. This make my frienda uncomfortable.

Vendor: You know I have a plan to do a holistic approach for this sector. But of course in the way, my company need to make sure we get some projects. I need to show progress to my principle.

Me: I thought so. Look "my friend" there is nothing wrong with you chasing quick money. But you said yourself you want to do a holistic approach for the sector. Here is what I think you are doing (bla ... Bla...)
In my honest opinion you are pushing a short term benefit that may screw you for the big thing you want to achieve. I know my friends are sometimes a bit fusy, and arrogant, but trust me our group actually believes in what you are capable of. No doubt from our side.
(I stare at him and say in my heart: I am not kidding bro. You should know from my gesture).
Vendor: Thank you it is good to hear that. You know exactly we can do (bla...bla..).
(I dont pay attention, but being a good listener with body languange showing I agree).
Vendor: Omg I dont know why I opened up so much with you and let my guard down. May be I am drunk (laughing).

Me: I dont trust people before before we drink together. It is when people are being the most honest (I laugh).

Vendor: I know you are the wisest of all. Look, I do really want this thing to happen. I dont give a shit to whatever your partner's bad attitude to me, they treated me like this and that. Of course I feel disrespected.
Me: If you didnt tell me I wouldnt know, thank you for telling me that and I apologized for that(I show my sincere look). I will tell them to never disrespect people like that anymore. Look my partners trust me to handle this thing. I am here to talk to you on my initiative to talk from heart to heart. I have a solution to you do this...and that, but you cant do this and that ... Because the timing isnt good from the perspective of our group.
Vendor: I think I can take that, but here are some of my other problems. (Bla bla)
Me: I think I can help you with that, but this will be my personal favor to you. I dont see you are the type of person who would cross the line. Let me handle my friends, I will help you on that later thing personally, but I dont want any frictions between our groups. Remember we must work together for our bigger targets, the big missions. So whatever happens we stick together OK? If you have problems you talk to me. I can proof to you I am a man of my word.

Vendor: I think I like you man. Let's do the thing together.
----
(We had a good drink, I even drove him home coz he was too drank)
A few days later...
Partner: What do you think bro, can we do a business with him? They actually have a good capability, I am just worried he may backstab us.
Me: You leave him to me, I think he listens to me. It is good if we can do (bla bla bla) business with him.
Partner: Aye aye bro, thank you for figuring things out.

Later, I fulfilled my promises to him (I invested in his heart). It was just a small favor, but the thank is big. I told my partner I was helping the vendor in this that.
His initial response: Are you sure?
Me: Yes bro, you also need to understand what is his burden was. I can sense his frustration. A little help that will release him from the burden will make him loyal to is.
Partner: You are always the cult leader for many people (joking). Ok go ahead.
Me: laugh and thinking: you dont know how my INFJ brain works bro.
----
We havent started the big project yet: but I know that in a tender I can bullshit and sell this vendor being our knowledge partner.

When I acted as a neutralizer, my brain already figured out the chain reaction what may fall apart if we didnt pick that vendor. I believe we are chosing the best. Simce I am a control freak, I cannot stand quietly and look at my miserable forecast. I acted, confront the problem by showing my genuine intention and using my charm.

Whenever I feel there is a potential distortion, I straighten things up "for the bigger purpose".
I use my charm like a prophet, like Hitler to remind people of a greater purpose. Combined with my sincere body languange, I can bend people's mind.

I know that vendor wouldnt have the heart to betray us. Apart from I made good investment in the small favor, he could tell from my body language I cannot take a betrayal and are capable of doing something really bad if crossed my line..

I trapped him in his mind by setting up a deep guilt feeling if he betray our group and most importantly he will lose an reliable helper: a person who just help with true intention to help (with all of my capabilities). Like a good friend. I know it is rare.
I thank my INFJ mind for that, but can you imagine if I used it for the negative ways?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevvil156
My test on the MBTI constantly showing I am an INFJ-A Advocate. I dont want to bother much by going to psychologist for this.
Today, me and business partners have a discussion:

Partner: I dont like that guy, he could backstab us from the back or climb to some of our high profile people who are our valuable assets. I will screen him for potential dangers.

Me: Let me deal with him, I see some dissapointment in him. I sense of he is a kind of rushing to secure projects, likely burdened by his principle for a quick money making actions.

Partner: I leave it to you I dont want to deal with him. The Go No Go is from you.

Me: Aye aye brother. You know you can rely on me. (I stare him deeply and say in my heart: this is a do or die business for usbro).

Partner: All rite bro, all on you for this matter.

Vendor texted me: I see you are likely the wisest of all of your partners in the group. Care to talk to me just two of us?

Me: Sure let s meet up

In the meeting (with some booze)
Me: My group has a full confidence of what you are capable of, but in my opinion you were a bit rushing to push things out. This make my frienda uncomfortable.

Vendor: You know I have a plan to do a holistic approach for this sector. But of course in the way, my company need to make sure we get some projects. I need to show progress to my principle.

Me: I thought so. Look "my friend" there is nothing wrong with you chasing quick money. But you said yourself you want to do a holistic approach for the sector. Here is what I think you are doing (bla ... Bla...)
In my honest opinion you are pushing a short term benefit that may screw you for the big thing you want to achieve. I know my friends are sometimes a bit fusy, and arrogant, but trust me our group actually believes in what you are capable of. No doubt from our side.
(I stare at him and say in my heart: I am not kidding bro. You should know from my gesture).
Vendor: Thank you it is good to hear that. You know exactly we can do (bla...bla..).
(I dont pay attention, but being a good listener with body languange showing I agree).
Vendor: Omg I dont know why I opened up so much for you. I know you are the wisest of all. Look, I do really want this thing to happen. I dont give a shit to whatever your partner's bad attitude to me, they treated me like this and that. Of course I feel disrespected.
Me: If you didnt tell me I wouldnt know, thank you for telling me that and I apologized for that(I show my sincere look). I will tell them to never disrespect people like that anymore. Look my partners trust me to handle this thing. I am here to talk to you on my initiative to talk from heart to heart. I have a solution to you do this...and that, but you cant do this and that ... Because the timing isnt good from the perspective of our group.
Vendor: I think I can take that, but here are some of my other problems. (Bla bla)
Me: I think I can help you with that, but this will be my personal favor to you. I dont see you are the type of person who would cross the line. Let me handle my friends, I will help you on that later thing personally, but I dont want any frictions between our groups. Remember we must work together for our bigger targets, the big missions. So whatever happens we stick together OK? If you have problems you talk to me. I can proof to you I am a man of my word.
Vendor: I think I like you man. Let's do the thing together.
----
(We had a good drink, I even drove him home coz he was too drank)
A few days later...
Partner: What do you think bro, can we do a business with him? They actually have a good capability, I am just worried he may backstab us.
Me: You leave him to me, I think he listens to me. It is good if we can do (bla bla bla) business with him.
Partner: Aye aye bro, thank you for figuring things out.

Later, I fulfilled my promises to him (I invested in his heart). It was just a small favor, but the thank is big. I told my partner I was helping the vendor in this that.
His initial response: Are you sure? Yes bro, you also need to understand what is his burden was. A little help that will release him from the burden will make him loyal to is.
Partner: You are always the cult leader for many people (joking). Ok go ahead.

We havent started the big project yet: but I know that in a tender I can bullshit and sell this vendor being our knowledge partner.

When I acted as a neutralizer, my brain already figured out the chain reaction what may fall apart if we didnt pick the vendor. I believe we are chosing the best. Simce I am a control freak, I cannot stand quietly and look at my miserable forecast. I acted, confront the problem by showing my genuine intention. Whenever I feel there is a potential distortion, I straighten things up "for the bigger purpose, I use my charm like a prophet to remind people of a greater purpose, and combined with my sincere body languange, I can bend people's mind)."
I know that vendor wouldnt have the heart to betray us. Apart from I made good investment in the small favor, he could tell from my body language I cannot take a betrayal. I trappes him in his mind by guessing he will be felt so guilty if he betray our group and most importantly he will lose an reliable helper: a person who just help with true intention to help (with all of my capabilities).
I thank my INFJ mind for that, but can you imagine if I used it for the negative ways?
Well it's hard to open up but it will sound weird but I am an INFJ too the thing about me(being an empath it's hard).I like people but I have trust issues.My father is a narcissist(sorry I am not an English speaking native(English is not my native language)).He used to get drunk and humiliate me spank me and beat my mom he was also a smoker my familly struggled with financial issues a lot(even now we do).My dad did some many bad things.....

Well it's hard to open up but it will sound weird but I am an INFJ too the thing about me(being an empath it's hard).I like people but I have trust issues.My father is a narcissist(sorry I am not an English speaking native(English is not my native language)).He used to get drunk and humiliate me spank me and beat my mom he was also a smoker my familly struggled with financial issues a lot(even now we do).My dad did some many bad things.....

Dear @TheDevvil156 . I was fortunate I came from good parents, but life wasnt easy for me too in my adolescent age.
I often wondered how I managed to survive the hard time I have been through.
After taking the test and resonate myself with INFJ character, I feel like it is this gift that helped me going through all the difficult times.
Being an empath isnt easy. In my younger age, I could feel how hurtful it was when some friend were bullying the other. I had to shut down that feeling if I dont have the power to stop it. Since I was a child I have learned you have to have some influence, or power to fight things off.
We INFJ have a better feeling for knowing who are the weak and we have empath for any form of suppressions, and abuses against others.

It is YOU who will need to find out what power you could have to fight against your abusive father. Play the trick of mind bender, heart breaking thing with your father OR if you cant take it anymore SHUT your door to him and makes him feel what it is like to have a son/daughter SHUTTING DOWN the door.
We, INFJ NEVER feel scared to see all around us burned, if we believe for a bigger cause. We also dont regret on our decisions..
I cant give you the best solution, but here is what I can read from your text:
- may be you need to persuade your mom to leave him.
- may be try your best to change your father. By my intuition, I know how to say words that are deep to some people because I try to put my feeling, my mind as if I were that person.
May be a word: I may be not the best boy/girl in your eye, but I am your f**ckin blood. The good or bad I am comes from you too!
I may regret for having your DNA in me for knowing your bad attitude, but remember I am the one who will continue your steps in the world when you age.
Blood is different to water, I can never say you are my EX father even if I hate you, I cannot divorce you when I dont like you, but please dont force me to SHUT my door to you because I CAN do that.
Do it with real intentions. I think there may be some effects, after that, it is YOU who can measure whether you have given enough lessons to your father or you want to SHUT him out permanently.
We are known as people who do some extreme things, we are the FREAK type of person who dont care of anything. Why? Because we only fear OURSELVES.
One thing I recommend, dont leave a grudge or have intentions to be revengeful to your father. We usually strike back only to teach people lessons, or to avoid further harm. A revenge doesnt feel good in our INFJ mind, it leaves more regrets than satisfaction.

Last edited:
Dear @TheDevvil156 . I was fortunate I came from good parents, but life wasnt easy for me too in my adolescent age.
I often wondered how I managed to survive the hard time I have been through.
After taking the test and resonate myself with INFJ character, I feel like it is this gift that helped me going through all the difficult times.
Being an empath isnt easy. In my younger age, I could feel how hurtful it was when some friend were bullying the other. I had to shut down that feeling if I dont have the power to stop it. Since I was a child I have learned you have to have some influence, power to fight things off.
It is you who will need to find out what power you could have to fight against your abusive father. Play the trick of mind bender, heart breaking thing with your father OR if you cant take it anymore SHUT your door to him and makes him feel what it is like to have a son/daughter SHUTTING DOWN the door.
We, INFJ NEVER feel scared to see all around us burned, if we believe for a bigger cause. We also dont regret on our decisions..
I cant give you the best solution, but here is what I can read from your text:
- may be you need to persuade your mom to leave him.
- may be try your best to change your father. By my intuition, I know how to say words that are deep to some people because I try to put my feeling, my mind as if I were that person.
May be a word: I may be not the best boy/girl in your eye, but I am your f**ckin blood. The good or bad I am comes from you too!
I may regret for having your DNA in me for knowing your bad attitude, but remember I am the one who will continue your steps in the world when you age.
Blood is different to water, I can never say you are my father even if I hate you, I cannot divorce you, but please dont force me to SHUT my door to you because I CAN do that.
Do it with real intentions. I think there may be some effects, after that, it is YOU who can measure whether you have given enough lessons to your father or you want to SHUT him out permanently.
We are known to do some extreme things, we are a freak type of person who dont care of anything.
One thing I recommend, dont leave a grudge or have intentions to be revengeful. We usually strike back to teach people lessons, or to avoid further harm. A revenge doesnt feel good in our INFJ mind, it leaves more regrets than satisfaction
I never thinked about revenge.My mom can't leave him even if he is away he still finds a way of having control over us.When I am not listening to him he always threats me that will suicide.I am shut off as an INFJ (came to develop Alexithymia.I lived through constant trauma since 14(he is away now)) now I am too numb I can't feel no emotion at all or to have empathy, but when I get scared(A scare last longer on me 5min-4hours(my heart races fast)) I am an empath again.I already "doorslamed" him from 6 years old, but things got worse manipulation and forms of emotional or physical abuse and psysical and emotional neglect.Thanks for your tips dude I hope you are all right out there.Good like with your life onward.Sorry for some of my bad spelling, I am from Romania(I speak English fluently but not flawlessly)

I never thinked about revenge.My mom can't leave him even if he is away he still finds a way of having control over us.When I am not listening to him he always threats me that will suicide.I am shut off as an INFJ (came to develop Alexithymia.I lived through constant trauma since 14(he is away now)) now I am too numb I can't feel no emotion at all or to have empathy, but when I get scared(A scare last longer on me 5min-4hours(my heart races fast)) I am an empath again.I already "doorslamed" him from 6 years old, but things got worse manipulation and forms of emotional or physical abuse and psysical and emotional neglect.Thanks for your tips dude I hope you are all right out there.Good like with your life onward.Sorry for some of my bad spelling, I am from Romania(I speak English fluently but not flawlessly)
Same like you I learned some English grammar but not perfect. I have some questions:
What makes you realky scare of?
What physical abuses? Was it from you or your father? How did he do it?
Who threats to suicide was it you or your mum? Or your father?
I am sorry to hear such story from you. I am here in this forum in search of those like me, I hope things will get better for your life.

Same like you I learned some English grammar but not perfect. I have some questions:
What makes you realky scare of?
What physical abuses? Was it from you or your father? How did he do it?
Who threats to suicide was it you or your mum? Or your father?
I am sorry to hear such story from you. I am here in this forum in search of those like me, I hope things will get better for your life.
Well the abuse was on both me and my mom.The physical abuse was rare but present.My mom got bet up a lot(the reason was that my dad belived my mom was cheating on him which is not true).For me well he trew car parts or hit and slap me for no reason.The suicide threats were to both of us we both were threthened like that.The emotional abuse was more to me than my moom I was shamed sometimes striped naked and forced to walk in the hallway for the reason that I took my jacket off in the kicthen and he blackmailed me also.Plus I was bullied a lot by my peers till 8th grade

Well the abuse was on both me and my mom.The physical abuse was rare but present.My mom got bet up a lot(the reason was that my dad belived my mom was cheating on him which is not true).For me well he trew car parts or hit and slap me for no reason.The suicide threats were to both of us we both were threthened like that.The emotional abuse was more to me than my moom I was shamed sometimes striped naked and forced to walk in the hallway for the reason that I took my jacket off in the kicthen and he blackmailed me also.Plus I was bullied a lot by my peers till 8th grade

Oh dear. I am so sorry to hear that. I dont mean to badly advise you.
The part for striking back for greater good may be useful here.
Did you mean he will suicide if you both left him?
Again, I dont mean to badly influence you. It will be YOU who understand the phrase I DONT CARE to see everthing burning around me as long as this stops...