[INFJ] - I hurt an INFJ very bad | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] I hurt an INFJ very bad

I'm sorry, but am I the only one wondering why are we talking about this circumstance like it was a real relationship? They haven't even met in person. Get out from behind your computer and key board and actually meet someone. This has gotten way too dramatic being without even being real in the first place. This could be a manti teo catfish situation. It's only one notch above the relationships in movies Ex Machina or Her in my book. My advice is to meet someone in person instead of having a year long online penPal relationship. I think you'll agree that it can be a much more authentic, deeper experience and maybe you won't be prone to lying and hiding your identity to this person, the same way you had done in your online dark web dealings. Looks like one aspect of your life just flooded into another here.

Hello,

she finally wrote me again a few weeks ago on Skype.
She asked if I'm there, but I wasn't at the moment, I saw the message 4 days later when I logged in.

So I wrote her back, but she didn't reply. So I asked her a few days later again, if she is okay.
She didn't reply... I don't know what this means, because I'm pretty sure she has read the messages.

I really have not talked to her for about 6 months, I seriously left her alone in peace like I promised.
It's 2 weeks ago now since she asked if I'm there. Why is she doing this? :(

Reactions: James
Hello,

she finally wrote me again a few weeks ago on Skype.
She asked if I'm there, but I wasn't at the moment, I saw the message 4 days later when I logged in.

So I wrote her back, but she didn't reply. So I asked her a few days later again, if she is okay.
She didn't reply... I don't know what this means, because I'm pretty sure she has read the messages.

I really have not talked to her for about 6 months, I seriously left her alone in peace like I promised.
It's 2 weeks ago now since she asked if I'm there. Why is she doing this? :(

Patience sucks, but you need to have it. Turtles only come out of their shell slowly. Go back to the not talking, if she asks if you're there just say yes and wait for a reply.

Reactions: Iryna and Sandie33