I am ashamed of how little my country has done to help the Syrian refugees | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

I am ashamed of how little my country has done to help the Syrian refugees

12009586_1029264760419571_7441176734485991341_n.jpg

12003415_1029265610419486_146197567985558532_n.jpg

Last edited:
You are the guy who totally ignores parts of history that he doesn’t like because it makes his heros look like evil assholes.
I think Obama is an asshole too just FYI Mr. Knowledge.
Bush started the war in Iraq which destabilized the region, causing issues that we had to address in Libya (btw, if it’s all in the past then why keep bringing up Behngahzi?), Egypt, Syria so on an so forth.
We pussy-footed around with Syria for so long, even when we had clearly identified that Assad had used chemical weapons on his own people.
That supposed “red line” was crossed and our idiot people did nothing.
Don’t think for a second that I give Obama a green light and Bush harder scrutiny.
Then yes, we exacerbated the problem by downplaying ISIS.
But the fact of the matter still remains that we had a treaty with Iraq that had been signed by Bush and all his pals saying that we would be be gone by this date.
They didn’t want to be there any longer either dude…no one wanted to…it’s a fucking money pit now, just like Afghanistan.
By knowing our history, we can hopefully make better decisions the next time around something similar happens…that’s human nature.
I really don’t think that ANY of our last several Presidents were worth the strings it took to operate them.
Still haven’t seen you disprove anything that I have posted.
Just more of the same rhetoric about me personally.
It is not clear that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people. He might be a dictator but to kill civilians for no reason?
http://whowhatwhy.org/2014/12/01/really-used-chemical-weapons-syria/

It is not clear that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people. He might be a dictator but to kill civilians for no reason?
http://whowhatwhy.org/2014/12/01/really-used-chemical-weapons-syria/

He wasn’t killing them for no reason…he was fighting the rebel factions (who are now mostly ISIS).

In mid-September 2013, the UN investigation team reported that it had confirmed the use of sarin in the Ghouta attack.
[SUP][17][/SUP] The Mission "collected clear and convincing evidence that surface-to-surface rockets containing the nerve agent sarin were used in the Ein Tarma, Moadamiyah and Zalmalka in the Ghouta area of Damascus."[SUP][29][/SUP]In 2014, a report of the UN Human Rights Council found that "significant quantities of sarin were used in a well-planned indiscriminate attack targeting civilian-inhabited areas, causing mass casualties. The evidence available concerning the nature, quality and quantity of the agents used on 21 August indicated that the perpetrators likely had access to the chemical weapons stockpile of the Syrian military, as well as the expertise and equipment necessary to manipulate safely large amount of chemical agents."[SUP][30][/SUP] It also stated that the chemical agents used in the Khan al-Assal chemical attack "bore the same unique hallmarks" as those used in Al-Ghouta attack.[SUP][30][/SUP][SUP][31][/SUP][SUP][32][/SUP]

I know there is still some debate that perhaps the rebels bombed those areas themselves to push a reaction from the world, but all signs have pointed to the Syrian military….that doesn’t mean that Assad was the one who actually ordered it either…IDK, maybe he had those who launched the missiles put to death.
But chemical weapons were clearly used by someone, and it most likely seems Assad’s military.

12002139_738799192891851_8094630767821392973_n.jpg

Global Leaders Using Refugee Plight to Push Military Escalation

Observers say war is the cause–not the solution–of the ongoing humanitarian crisis

abbott_1.jpg

Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott on Wednesday became the latest elected leader to use the plight of refugees in building a rhetorical case for military escalation towards Syria, despite numerous calls for wealthy nations to extend refuge–not bombs–as the humanitarian crisis worsens.

Because there are so many illegal refugees all over Europe now, there's even a bigger risk of ISIS, this video is just... Creepy!

[video=youtube;V6RM-M6t47M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6RM-M6t47M[/video]

11221937_10153147927056094_531467931567103844_n.jpg

Reactions: j654dgj7
Watching Russia and Iran PROUDLY building a base in Syria to help keep Assad in power brings me much sorrow. They are a day late and a dollar short, and protecting a tyrant. The real reason they go is to make sure Assad does not fall. Russia is protecting its own interests. Iran is protecting their own interests. I don't trust either of them, knowing they go for themselves only. Mankind is causing me to feel much sorrow right now. The depth of the sorrow I feel is unthinkable.

Here is a speech of Syrian girl in Serbia, just to give you different perspective:

Dear friends I am here today infront of you as a proud syrian citizen, to tell you about situation in my contury, that is also important to Serbia. We used to be loved and respected people. Before this war our biggest issue was Palestine . We wanted to solve our small problems compared to what we have today ( Bureaucracy and Corruption in some sectors. ) we didn't know injustice, terrorism or criminality. We worked hard the last 10 years before this war and we made big steps. The most important thing that before this war we didn't have syrian refugees.

We had strong national identity. Those who you see out in the streets of belgrade on their way to germany or holand , they are not the real syrian. Don't miss understand me , i love my people , but my people those who are fighting for Syria for our homelands.

Yes those refugees suffered but who didn't suffer through this war? Why the rest of the syrian are staying and resisting? If they are really refugees they would choose for the first safe place that they can reach and not fight with the Hungarian police cause they want to reach germany. Let me ask you if the west doesn't want those refugees or doesn't want them to die in the sea, why it doesn't stop the sanctions on syrian people? That already costed syria 143 billion dollars?

If it is not the west agenda why it doesn't help those syrian to stay by supporting the syrian army to get rid of the terrorist and make syria safe again? Why they don't help to rebuild the destroyed houses of the people with the money that they spend on refugee? They took away the people who can rebuild this country. They want to break syria and the syrian people. They want to steal Syrian doctors and their best students on one hand. This will cause a braindrain. On the other hand multinationals want cheap labours so they can lower the wages.

We lost 100.000 soldiers fighting against extremists till now, I don't hear the west crying on them , those who gave their souls to defend a nation leaving behind them proud families deserve to be helped, on the other side they cry on person died trying to run away and leave there country, many of them are jihadists, and even more they are paid thousands of euros for this.

Let me tell you that the money a family of 5 persons will pay to reach Europe is enough to buy a house in a safe area of Sirya, start a new job and live good. They are not refugees they are economicaly motivated immigrants. After 5 years of war our navy still for-filling its international duties. Our coast is well guarded and not a single boat with immigrants leaves from there. Another trend those days is to take christians out of Syria . Emptying one of the first Christian lands from Christians...What we have today in Syria is similar to what you had in Serbia before. They target our identity our unity and our sovereignty.

I want to underline that the Syrian nation and Serbian nation were always friends, we have big and respected orthodox community, Syria didin`t recognize independence of Kosovo and we have many mutual enemies. You should know that as you fight against politicians who promote new world order, USA interests and mass imigration, at the same time you are saving many peoples lives and there future. We are more then connected, same Albanian terrorists that were fighting in Kosovo, are today killing civilians in Syria, and this is allowed by same corrupted politicians in the USA, there alies in EU, and there falowers here in Serbia, and be aware that wave of migration will return to Serbia.

Dear friends all i ask you today is to stand by us as a people defending you in the same time as we defend our selves. Stand by our army by our right cause, because if we lost this war jihadists won't stop in Syria. Together we will ressist until victory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbJ49oLS24A

I believe that this is closer to the truth than what western media is presenting.

Because there are so many illegal refugees all over Europe now, there's even a bigger risk of ISIS, this video is just... Creepy!

[video=youtube;V6RM-M6t47M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6RM-M6t47M[/video]

Who created the terrorist to begin with? If my family was killed with bombs that all but had "made in the USA" printed on the side of them, I might strap some dynamite to my chest and walk through Times Square one day too.

Who created the terrorist to begin with? If my family was killed with bombs that all but had "made in the USA" printed on the side of them, I might strap some dynamite to my chest and walk through Times Square one day too.

I don't know.

*silently withdraws from this thread and it's subject*

Last edited:
Once the potential profit to rescue these refugees is higher than the profit of war, I sure our government will spring into action. It's just a matter of time.

in the meantime we should focus on arming the civilians of these countries to fight for their own homes instead of accepting them into our countries.

Let's send 'em all back after Putin beats up ISIS.

Last edited: