hypersensitivity | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

hypersensitivity

But yeah, boring sex is boring. Both partners have to give the mental and physical efforts otherwise the experience is very not-special.

Sex can be regretted as well, like many actions.

I'm pretty sure I've regretted giving a hug once. The odds are good considering all of the people which I have hugged.

Everyone have a hug, I cannot regret hugging people on the Internet :D

:hug:

I hate sex. It's so complicated and I'm not sure if I'm doing everything right. I wish it would stop. You can never tell if the partner is faking the orgasm. You can't tell if it's as good as what she got with the other guy. You can't tell if you're getting a disease or not. You can't tell anything. I don't think anyone really likes it. People should just stop doing it, I think, and read the newspaper. The funnies! At least you know what you're getting: a bunch of stale jokes. With sex, no one knows any more what they're getting: heartbreak could be just around the bend. Or it could be AIDS. Or it could be an orgasm, which means you might be getting a baby, which means five years of helping the kid figure out how to speak. Sex should be banned. I wouldn't mind drinking a strawberry milkshake with a girl as the big prize of a marriage or a relationship. Or going for a walk. Sex is a problem.

wow that's a lot of negative stuff going on in your head when you're having sex! no wonder you'd rather have a milkshake!!
since i've been taking celexa i couldnt care less about sex. it's a side effect of the medication but it doesn't bother me at all. i don't think about it at all and i don't physically desire it. when i engage myself in it i enjoy it physically, but my mind is either going through my day or thinking about some situation or problem or plan. it's very difficult to stay 'in the moment'.
at my age sex isn't really the top of the list in relationships anyway. there is less of an urgency to it, less obligatory is the action. my relationship is deep and loving and solid and the sex is just another thing we do, like going out to dinner or taking a trip. my partner completely understands my aversion to touch, especially confining touch as in a hug or in a sexual situation, which is excellent. we work around it as a couple, not just him trying to make sure he does this or doesn't do that.
i don't mean to make is sound boring or anything like that, because that's not it - it's just not all that important.

Yes. To loud noises, particularly loud sudden noises. And also about claustrophobia -- I get very uncomfortable if I have no space away from people, especially if we're bumping into or touching each other. I feel like I take up too much space.

I would say I only feel this way if I am in a physically or emotionally weakened state: if I am fatigued; have anxiety; am on my period; am ill. The more weakened I am the more easily agitated I get from annoying sensory stuff. I feel super itchy and have to scratch for a long time sometimes if I feel like the area has been riled up by stimulation from things. Things that are subtle bother me more in many cases, because they dance on the edges of my consciousness without leaving me in peace. Sometimes I have strong urges to shower and exfoliate everything off for long periods of time. It's more of a psychological thing for me I think.

Last edited by a moderator: