How millennial are you? The Generation Y quiz | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How millennial are you? The Generation Y quiz

Generation Xer with Generation Y tendencies

You have some millennial tendencies but you're not fooling anyone, grandad.

That quiz was super British. I felt like I should have been sipping a cuppa Earl Grey whilst I answered the questions. I must now Google "nowt" and "skint."

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
You're an older millennial

You may not be aware you're part of Generation Y, but your answers suggest you must be - although maybe on the 'older' end of the scale.

That is eerily accurate. Especially considering the fact that I chose many answers randomly, because the options were so dumb.

You're a Generation Xer with Generation Y tendencies
You have some millennial tendencies but you're not fooling anyone, grandad.

I wonder if is it because my sisters raised me and we had 10years gap....

You are peak millennial
Congratulations! According to clipboard-wielding scientists, your choices put you right in the middle of millennial habits. You're a walking billboard for Generation Y - people call you lazy and entitled yet are still desperate for you to buy or read their stuff. Speaking of which, go look at our Millennials coverage. You know you want to.

You're an older millennial
You may not be aware you're part of Generation Y, but your answers suggest you must be - although maybe on the 'older' end of the scale.

You are peak millennial
Congratulations! According to clipboard-wielding scientists, your choices put you right in the middle of millennial habits. You're a walking billboard for Generation Y - people call you lazy and entitled yet are still desperate for you to buy or read their stuff. Speaking of which, go look at our Millennials coverage. You know you want to.