How millennial are you? The Generation Y quiz | INFJ Forum

How millennial are you? The Generation Y quiz

You're a baby boomer
Millennials may baffle you with their habits and infuriating fashion choices. What's more, they probably resent you somewhat for being the generation that might actually get to retire.

Baby Boomer.

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
You are peak millennial

Congratulations! According to clipboard-wielding scientists, your choices put you right in the middle of millennial habits.
You're a walking billboard for Generation Y - people call you lazy and entitled yet are still desperate for you to buy or read their stuff.

You're a baby boomerMillennials may baffle you with their habits and infuriating fashion choices. What's more, they probably resent you somewhat for being the generation that might actually get to retire.

You're a Generation Xer with Generation Y tendencies
You have some millennial tendencies but
you're not fooling anyone, grandad.

Peak Millenial, Gen Y. Yep, being gen Y sucks. I sort of bleed over into gen x with a lot of things but I can't escape my millennial nature.

You are Peak Millennial

Congratulations! According to clipboard-wielding scientists, your choices put you right in the middle of millennial habits. You're a walking billboard for Generation Y - people call you lazy and entitled yet are still desperate for you to buy or read their stuff. Speaking of which, go look at our Millennials coverage. You know you want to.

Congratulations are definitely in order.

'You're a Generation Xer with Generation Y tendencies.'

'You have some millennial tendencies but you're not fooling anyone, grandad.'

Boomer. But some didn't even apply to me. Does that make me pre-boomer? lol (technically, I'm an Xer)

It basically called me a teenager who shouldn't be on the quiz. I'm not even kidding.

Not my fault that I was forced to pick weird answers because there were literally almost no answers for my actual situation.

It basically called me a teenager who shouldn't be on the quiz. I'm not even kidding.

Not my fault that I was forced to pick weird answers because there were literally almost no answers for my actual situation.

Oh my, lol!

I'd rather be a teen than feel ancient...

Oh my, lol!

I'd rather be a teen than feel ancient...

Irony is that I'm really so opposite of that in reality. I don't even do social media or keep a phone for example.

I read the Old Farmer's Almanac FFS.

Generation WHY? Do you even know?

Reactions: Siimplicity