how mad is this huh? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

how mad is this huh?

whishhhhhh

God it's good to be here. I can finally breath. Just learned after all of this time that I was an INFJ. I'm not big on labels, but this one certainly sticks and screams... YESSSS, you knew this all along...from that day you walked down the street at 5. The choices I made would be mine, unique, misunderstood and necessary.

Remember, our numbers are small. INFJ's are just 1% of the population, not just 1 anymore.

wow, noble knight, just exactly it. i'm 43 just beginning to know this, and you're 26? people amaze me ...they are so clued up, so young. my passion is following my passion. being away from folk helps me to know and keep in touch with me....other folk can just confuse and mislead you if you're at all unsure.it takes courage to live in trust. i dont know about god as such, but its nice to be thankful and beleive the universe is "good". i beleive we are all energy ,joined to everything . pay attention to how you feel places...there are swirly bits of "bad" or discordant energy...best to avoid unless you feel happy and strong enough to change it. be careful of your thoughts and moods , especially when directed to someone in the vicinity., avoid people who make you tired , no matter how friendly they are. and don't listen to me . smile, laugh, be happy , and uncynical..

Hi Kyla and all,

I am new here, but also just had to respond as well.

Yes, definately, all of the above.

I know what you mean, although I may have described it differently for myself.
- maybe it's a sense of a higher purpose in life, even if unsure yet of what that might be
- maybe it's a feeling of being different, but wanting that difference to be 'something special' so it does not feel so weird (as an aside to this - how I loved discovering I was INFJ !)
- maybe just thinking so intensely about life/humanity/values/purpose/higher good/... (fill in the blanks here), which are not shallow topics and few people seem to venture into these <makes us feel isolated?>

Originally Posted by NobleKnight
You are not being conceited when you say that you know something that no one else knows. We INFJ's tend to want to bare the burdens of the world on our shoulders and think we have the answers to it all. This is admirable and right only when this knowledge is tempered and balanced with compassion, humility, and an attachment to something that is beyond just ourselves. It can never be about us. I believe you have these but I just wanted to remind you of it.

I believe an INFJ with passion is an awesome force. Any INFJ without this is just still searching for it, and may be feeling a bit lost... Not quite sure I have found the right answer there for myself yet (slap me if you must) but must be getting there sometime soon.

Just my 2 cents worth... any comments?

S.

Last edited:
I know exactly what you guys mean...it's like, your in a play, but all the other actors think that the play is real life. You stand there screaming, "there's a whole world outside, with sunshine and flowers, and beauty" then they all just look at you like you are crazy. I am so thankful for this forum, I thought I was alone, especially in this aspect. I would always wonder if there was anyone else who understood and saw the bigger picture, and now I know there are. You guys mean the world to me.:mlove: However there is wisdom in embracing life too.
"If you live the sacred and despise the ordinary,
you are still bobbing in the ocean of delusion."
Zen Master Lin-Chi

Last edited:
Yes, I can relate.
Seeing with my eyes is like watching a movie, and my thoughts is the narrator. I feel somewhat detached.

No one else seems to see beyond the facade.

Last edited:
I breathe easier every time I visit this thread

I am going to jump in here ....

I don't understand the knowing-something-that-no-one-else-does feeling, but I do have answer to what makes me come alive: I like to make people happy :mclap:

I believe that this world is a stepping stone to the next and I agree that the world could be better ... the thing is I don't know how to make it better, but I do know how to make people happy - so that's my contribution.