How do you plan on making it a better world? | INFJ Forum

How do you plan on making it a better world?

Zen

Community Member
Oct 7, 2016
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
156de4c72ffdf8a875c3794f75dd4904.jpg

Based on your Ni how do you plan on making it a better world?

Happy Holidays!

A Persons Mind is like a Keyhole without a Key. To Forge the key you have to be able to look into the darkest corners and illuminate them.

Reactions: Zen
ac7e8d648779fe43960b2f612ae3c4ad.jpg

As for me I will begin to implicate myself in 2017. I will become an activist and slowly but surely make a responsible and decisive difference. I will carefully choose my cause and become its champion.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DXID2II/?tag=infjs-20

Last edited:
3 main ways that I can think of...

1. to have a happy life and have good relationships with others
2. to help the environment through my future work
3. to articulate philosophies and art that will aid in others' understanding

Reactions: Zen and invisible
I want to contribute to the variety of human voices, by composing my own in writing, and by helping to organise voices of others for preservation and future access.

making the world better is too hard. but making someone's world better is what i prefer.

start small. be an example. the whole world might not know what you did, but the one you helped did. you can always make an impact in someone's life even through small gestures. :)

By undermining the defeated, or smug complacency, which makes people give up on, or resist trying to make the world a better place.

The banality of distractions people fill their lives with only keeps them from aspiring to greater things, and from fearing their falling into the abyss of nothingness and failure. Mocking shallowness and nonsensical interests is important, because the gravity of reality cannot but spur people from inaction to action.

By undermining the defeated, or smug complacency, which makes people give up on, or resist trying to make the world a better place.

The banality of distractions people fill their lives with only keeps them from aspiring to greater things, and from fearing their falling into the abyss of nothingness and failure. Mocking shallowness and nonsensical interests is important, because the gravity of reality cannot but spur people from inaction to action.

Right on!

images

You can't make the world better.

Spoiler: If you think you can't, you can't. And you won't, if you entertain this thought.

Reap what you sow.

There are many ways to make the world a better place, and they all begin with the idea of it, the need to see it happen. Once those desires carry enough energy, only then can they manifest into action. All change needing to happen in the world must first come from within you.

There is much more to add to this, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

Spoiler: If you think you can't, you can't. And you won't, if you entertain this thought.

Reap what you sow.

There are many ways to make the world a better place, and they all begin with the idea of it, the need to see it happen. Once those desires carry enough energy, only then can they manifest into action. All change needing to happen in the world must first come from within you.

There is much more to add to this, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

You can make things better, but not the world. You don't have the power to do that. Take your own advice and prove me wrong. Otherwise it's only theoretical.

Reactions: Free
Reactions: Ryso89 and Free
You can make things better, but not the world. You don't have the power to do that. Take your own advice and prove me wrong. Otherwise it's only theoretical.

I've been taking my own advice for years. Thank you, though.

By increasing your own vibration as a result of your spiritual awakening, your thoughts and desires will manifest into the results you wish to see much faster than ever before in your life. With time, this becomes stronger and stronger because your energy has increased; because your vibration within the entirety of the universe has increased. The universe belongs to the energetic. The universe is comprised of energy, vibration and frequencies. Over many years, after putting the power of thought into action, will you manifest all change that you wish to see. This begins with deep, focused concentration on not destroying the old, but crafting the new. After putting new thoughts into habit and by nurturing yourself mentally, emotionally and spiritually over many years, the change might not appear to be palpable, but it will be, albeit in subtle ways to you at first.

Changing the "world" is as simple as one act of kindness to another. The world is made a better place by friendship and love. The power you wield is stronger than you have grown up to believe, because spiritual knowledge isn't taught institutionally - it is only discovered through deep introverted intuition over the course of many years. Knowledge may be handed down to others in various forms, like me writing to you for example, but the only genuine source of knowledge is true experience.

By changing your mind, you are changing your perspectives on life and coincidentally your world, and effectively, THE world; again, on subtle levels, but the manifestation of that very energy carries it's vibration along the plane we exist on throughout the entirety of the universe. Everything is connected. Everything is ONE.

The power of love will change the world, but first, that love must come from within you, directed toward yourself. Only then will you have attained such a vibration that will allow you to instill that love, that energy, into your outer worlds. You cannot pour from an empty cup, so to speak. The very thought of "I can't", or "she can't" or "he can't" is a self fulfilling prophecy prohibiting the very change you say cannot happen.

Reactions: t5juyt
I want to show the world ....the broken hearts and dreams it causes. I want to write the sins of all in the sand and get them to that point where they break cause of the suffering they have caused. i want the world to FEEL guilt....no more stupid Sensor every day covering up shit.. NO I wanna show people the ugly thats in their hearts and souls.....

tear it down....
so we can start over again and build a better world....one where people actually care about the hearts of others.
I am no Buddhist but I know there is only one truth in this world

"we are all united in suffering"
and this world NEEDs to stop acting like we are not....cowards.....all of them cowards.....I will show them a mirror.

Well that is plan A LOL

plan B would be something like start a movement where I go to all out war on Narcissistic Personalities, informing the masses to the point where a NARC would be able to get no supply no matter where they turn and thus all the narcs in the world would be broken....just as they have broken anyone that ever loved them.

Plan C is
too put an end to social media. forever.

I teach my students how to properly analyze arguments, determine the validity of evidence, and catch unethical persuasive ploys. My hope is that they will understand the appropriate use of influence and power in their own relationships, and utilize this to foster respect and understanding for their fellow human beings.

Silencing those who live outside of reality is a good place to start.

Silencing those who live outside of reality is a good place to start.

The thread title reads "How do you plan on making it a better world", not "How to bring fascism to the world over".

Have you heard of the concept of free speech?

Incredible thing that we have here in the states.

You must be a Trumpee!

Last edited:
I'm not a political person but.... I think impeaching Trump would be a perfect place to start.