[INFJ] - How confident are you in your type? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] How confident are you in your type?

Ever since I started releasing videos on my youtube channel and sharing them on my blog, people have been saying that I seemed very INFJ... so at this point, I am very confident that I am indeed INFJ :relaxed:

I think you're right :) I feel that I'm stable at the core of my personality and the basic foundation is there to stay. But my outer layer: the way I act, level of intensity, which tools I prefer to use, sense of taste etc. are changing in accordance with new understandings/discoveries of "truth". I can't even figure out my enneagrams, non of them really stand out or is definitely not me.
Hehe, you're a bit of a seeker, aren't you:wink: Well said though! I think this is going to push me to understand the functions a little better and perhaps shed some light on when each comes more out - or well at least try..
Yes, I've got the diagnosis ADHD (inattentive type/ADD). I have crazy stamina and intensity if it's something I love to do. If not, I'm just standing there paralyzed watching everything move in high speed around me, with a dumb look on my face, probably drooling a little.
Do you think your anxiety comes with the inattentive ADD type?
-10/10 intensity vs. drool :sweatsmile:
I heard that ADHD drugs have the opposite effect of antipsychotic drugs. Doesn't that make us more sane than most people? "Here, take this pill and act insane like normal people!" :relieved:
YIKES! so, basically .. giving someone adhd brain helps 'psychotic-whatever'. That makes sense in a really weird way..... E.g I once was put on Ritalin- my Ni disappeared and I couldn't process things like I was used to, things became black and white. I didn't have that 'daydream' or, constant thinking in back of my head on the low. So, I assume it might help the hemispheres to communicate? I don't know. Just an idea:grin:

I would bet on it... granted, I’d only bet $10 on it and then I’d likely feel like an idiot after for not better more, but I’d bet on it.