How can we take it back? | Page 72 | INFJ Forum

How can we take it back?

Ahem...

16388311_1674514775892827_7595759244402159172_n.jpg

16299192_1674401992570772_7574977995638722809_n.jpg

The hypocrisy is alarmingly moronic.

16114965_1673258039351834_6979564381286629738_n.jpg

(Of course this was back in Dec. 2015...I guess his morals have a price)

I like JK Rowling’s response...

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 11.04.54 AM.png

Hope he is living up the expectations of all you “Christians”.​

Last edited:

I guess our history is doomed to be repeated again and again...*le sigh*

16473884_10211568678523473_1683058198646784151_n.jpg

Johns Hopkins’ Top Psychotherapist Releases Terrifying Diagnosis Of President Trump

http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/01...ases-terrifying-diagnosis-of-president-trump/
Just tossing this in..

What was that TV show...The Apprentice?? He-'-Donald has been consistently for himself all along. His business history is prime example

And, wasn't Hitler a narcissistic fascist? Let us take a look at how that turned out for everyone.

And, what was the lesser of the two evils during the US election...a liar versus a covert narccisistic liar?

Again, just tossing my thoughts around. I have my safety nets in place and sails down until this mess is done. I'm betting on the hunch that Patsy Pence will be a good face for the nation for four years after the republicans cook Donald in His impeachment sauce. ;)
***at least I'm hoping.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Just tossing this in..

What was that TV show...The Apprentice?? He-'-Donald has been consistently for himself all along. His business history is prime example

And, wasn't Hitler a narcissistic fascist? Let us take a look at how that turned out for everyone.

And, what was the lesser of the two evils during the US election...a liar versus a covert narccisistic liar?

Again, just tossing my thoughts around. I have my safety nets in place and sails down until this mess is done. I'm betting on the hunch that Patsy Pence will be a good face for the nation for four years after the republicans cook Donald in His impeachment sauce. ;)
***at least I'm hoping.

Pence is just as bad...but I find it easier and easier to believe that he will take over as Trump gets himself impeached for any number of reasons...still not releasing the tax returns or properly divesting his assets should be first and foremost.

Now Trump is going to announce his next pick tonight on prime time TV...I wonder who he will give the rose to?

Last edited:
Reactions: Littlelissa
Pence is just as bad...but I find it easier and easier to believe that he will take over as Trump gets himself impeached for any number of reasons...still not releasing the tax returns or properly divesting his assets should be first and foremost.

Now Trump is going to announce his next pick tonight on prime time TV...I wonder who he will give the rose to?
But Skarekrow...Pence is a follower, he can't wreck near as much as Trump.

Tonight's pick is the SC Judge isn't it? I'd wager his two picks will one be judge and the other our new attorney general. Each 'positioning' is serving a greater purpose in the long run. Could get quite scary before he is done.

But Skarekrow...Pence is a follower, he can't wreck near as much as Trump.

Tonight's pick is the SC Judge isn't it? I'd wager his two picks will one be judge and the other our new attorney general. Each 'positioning' is serving a greater purpose in the long run. Could get quite scary before he is done.

Couldn’t nearly wreak as much....I would wager on that.
;)

11822578_867769539965448_5147760611798625418_n.jpg

Sam Levin in Cannon Ball, North Dakota
@SamTLevin
Saturday 11 February 2017 10.00 GMT Last modified on Saturday 11 February 2017 15.31 GMT

Army veterans return to Standing Rock to form a human shield against police
A growing group of military veterans are willing to put their bodies between Native American activists and the police trying to remove them

Jake Pogue, a 32-year-old marine corps vet, returned to the Sacred Stone camp on Friday. Photograph: Sam Levin for the Guardian

US veterans are returning to Standing Rock and pledging to shield indigenous activists from attacks by a militarized police force, another sign that the fight against the Dakota Access pipeline is far from over.

Army veterans from across the country have arrived in Cannon Ball, North Dakota, or are currently en route after the news that Donald Trump’s administration has allowed the oil corporation to finish drilling across the Missouri river.

The growing group of military veterans could make it harder for police and government officials to try to remove hundreds of activists who remain camped near the construction site and, some hope, could limit use of excessive force by law enforcement during demonstrations.

“We are prepared to put our bodies between Native elders and a privatized military force,” said Elizabeth Williams, a 34-year-old air force veteran, who arrived at Standing Rock with a group of vets late on Friday. “We’ve stood in the face of fire before. We feel a responsibility to use the skills we have.”

It is unclear how many vets may arrive to Standing Rock; some organizers estimate a few dozen are on their way, while other activists are pledging that hundreds could show up in the coming weeks. An estimated 1,000 veterans traveled to Standing Rock in December just as the Obama administration announced it was denying a key permit for the oil company, a huge victory for the tribe.

[...]

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/11/standing-rock-army-veterans-camp

The temperature is rising in wintry North Dakota. Pretty astonishing to have the veterans shield the activists. This would never work without the alternative media.

U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders — US Senator for Vermont
February 9 at 12:48pm ·

Today’s news that President Trump denounced an historic U.S.-Russia arms treaty in a January 28 call with Russian President Vladimir Putin is extremely troubling for several reasons. First, the prospect of a nuclear war remains one of the most serious issues a president must deal with. The New START Treaty has been widely recognized an important step toward reducing the risk of nuclear war between the world’s two largest nuclear-armed powers, the U.S. and Russia. As the Arms Control Association stated today:

"The 2010 New START agreement has advanced U.S. and global interests by lowering and capping the two nation’s excessive strategic deployed nuclear arsenals, both of which remained poised on launch-under-attack alert status, meaning that thousands of nuclear weapons could be launched by the U.S. and Russian leaders within minutes of the go order.”

This is why a group of former commanders of Strategic Air Command and U.S. Strategic Command wrote a letter to the Senate expressing their strong support for this treaty, and contradicting President Trump’s claim that it’s a bad deal. Indeed, his own Secretary of State voiced support for the treaty in his confirmation hearings.

Second, the fact that such details of this call were leaked is yet more evidence that officials in Trump’s own administration are deeply concerned over the direction in which he is taking the country, and his tenuous grasp of sensitive national security issues. This should concern us all, especially as it relates to the possible proliferation of nuclear weapons.

Ahem...

Johns Hopkins’ Top Psychotherapist Releases Terrifying Diagnosis Of President Trump

http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/01...ases-terrifying-diagnosis-of-president-trump/

I got a feeling early on in 2016 that he has some narcissistic qualities. I saw that documentary from circa 1990 on Youtube. Residents of this housing magnate were told that he was not really communicating with them and addressing their concerns. But you sure could find his images and stories in business magazines. And he did make a rebound after his business empire collapsed the first time. He has got powerful friends helping him but he does not tell anything about that in public.

23 hrs ·
Marathon Pharmaceuticals plans to charge $89,000 for deflazacort, a drug that is widely available abroad in countries like Canada and the United Kingdom for approximately $1,000 per year.

That level of greed is unconscionable!
Potentially life-saving medication does no one any good if they cannot afford it.

This drug should be widely available to Americans dying from a deadly genetic muscle deterioration disorder, as it is in other countries.
Instead, Marathon is taking advantage of laws intended to find new cures for rare diseases in order to make huge profits.

The greed of the pharmaceutical industry has got to end.
The Congress must stand up to the power of the pharmaceutical industry.

Sanders, Cummings Blast Pharmaceutical Company for
$89,000 Price Tag on Old Drug

Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 12.51.03 PM.png

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-blast-marathon-for-89-000-price-on-old-drug

16473749_777657309050394_2065572169474788384_n.jpg

23 hrs ·
Marathon Pharmaceuticals plans to charge $89,000 for deflazacort, a drug that is widely available abroad in countries like Canada and the United Kingdom for approximately $1,000 per year.

That level of greed is unconscionable!
Potentially life-saving medication does no one any good if they cannot afford it.

This drug should be widely available to Americans dying from a deadly genetic muscle deterioration disorder, as it is in other countries.
Instead, Marathon is taking advantage of laws intended to find new cures for rare diseases in order to make huge profits.

The greed of the pharmaceutical industry has got to end.
The Congress must stand up to the power of the pharmaceutical industry.

Sanders, Cummings Blast Pharmaceutical Company for
$89,000 Price Tag on Old Drug

View attachment 34049

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-blast-marathon-for-89-000-price-on-old-drug

I don’t know what it’s going to take to put an end to this obvious price gouging and the monopolies amongst the drug manufacturers.
$89,000 is fucking insane and unjustified.
I wish our Congress weren’t such money-whores to Big Pharma...but don’t worry...the people are watching...keep it up and you will all get voted out until someone stands up for and actually represents the best interest of the people over profits.
Disgusting.
Shame on anyone who treats people with such uncaring and dangerous disregard.

11 hrs ·

What did he know?
When did he know it?

There is widespread acknowledgement that Russia played an extremely active role in the 2016 campaign.
What we don’t know is if that effort was coordinated with Trump or others in his campaign.

Today I will be asking the Senate Intelligence Committee to thoroughly investigate that issue.
We need to know whether we have a president whose foreign policy represents the best interests of this country or the best interests of Russia.

Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/...p-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0