Hi fellow INFJs! Do you relate? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Hi fellow INFJs! Do you relate?

aw man guys damn, i wasn't expecting some hard-hitting cool advice on my fictional situation, though to be honest for INxJs i guess that makes sense. kinda wanted to enter with a bit of a bang yknow. wasn't gonna snitch too soon but to prevent anyone else from pouring their heart (or mind) out, i'm not an INFJ, im an ENTP :) also agree with you on the theory thing, though not the same, i am impacted by my type as well
LOL but be careful you don't poke a hornets nest with that stick ......

You were obviously not INFJ in your OP and I'm relieved you were just messing about. Others sometimes come here kidding themselves about their type and it's not helpful to call them out - better to let them discover it for themselves. My advice was good for anyone else who finds this thread with similar concerns, so why not give it? - the way you expressed it in caricature makes it easy to see the bones of the issue so it was a good prompt even if made in jest.

But are you really ENTP?

actually, if you don't mind the question, how do you get a signature on here? i have been looking around to no avail :(
You may need to post more first or it's broken, this place is janky.
@Lady Jolanda may have a fix idk
Yes, post more. You're an ENTP so that shouldn't be a problem. ;)

You get upgraded to the group Registered Users at 15 posts. This gives you more permissions, such as having a signature, a cover poster in your profile and editing your posts for up to a day after posting. You get another upgrade to Registered Users Plus at 1000 posts. This gives you even more permissions, such as setting a custom title, editing your posts for up to 3 days after posting and uploading bigger files.

We have fewer permissions for new users to combat spam/bot accounts, as I'm sure you can imagine.

Anyway, welcome!

LOL but be careful you don't poke a hornets nest with that stick ......

You were obviously not INFJ in your OP and I'm relieved you were just messing about. Others sometimes come here kidding themselves about their type and it's not helpful to call them out - better to let them discover it for themselves. My advice was good for anyone else who finds this thread with similar concerns, so why not give it? - the way you expressed it in caricature makes it easy to see the bones of the issue so it was a good prompt even if made in jest.

But are you really ENTP?

yes, that is true though it is still pretty painful to see it, so i do think it is best to at least correct their knowledge as much as possible. i think your advice was good! also, are your spider empath senses tingling that i may not be an ENTP :)? that's a pretty epic rap though (will be in my head for the next week)

are your spider empath senses tingling that i may not be an ENTP :)?
No, I've not seen anything like enough of you to tell that - it feels good so far though. Of course, you could be an INFJ doing a double bluff and that would be very entertaining :D

that's a pretty epic rap though (will be in my head for the next week)
They have one for every type. The INTJ version is a riot.

giphy.gif

what in the fuck is going on