[INFJ] - Help needed: how to approach an INFJ? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Help needed: how to approach an INFJ?

Eventhorizon gets crap all the time, and never shuts up.
I'll hear you out

Reactions: Ginny
ignore? That will only cut you off from the rest of the forum

latest

Ok.. I have bad social skills as every INTP (I can be very outgoing using Ne but it is impossible to fake Fe all the time). I am socially inexperienced, so I prefer someone closer to my level in that regard. I am also young looking so nobody can guess my age 8) So, why not?

Reactions: Icedream
why not date someone under the age of consent? um...
Well because "consent".
Young people are easily impressionable, and will make decisions they will regret later, if so prompted

It's a moral thing. like taking advantage of someone who doesn't know better, though you and they may think they do. It's just not right

why not date someone under the age of consent? um...
Well because "consent".
Young people are easily impressionable, and will make decisions they will regret later, if so prompted
It's a moral thing. like taking advantage of someone who doesn't know better, though you and they may think they do. It's just not right

This is not the case. She is not that young. I am also uninterested in "using" anybody. If I am not interested in marrying a girl, I am not going to pursue her. It would be awful and just waste of time.

I don't want to share because of deleting/editing policy. I can only tell that she is not underage.

how do you expect me to believe that?

This is not the case. She is not that young. I am also uninterested in "using" anybody. If I am not interested in marrying a girl, I am not going to pursue her. It would be awful and just waste of time.

Dude.

You've said in this thread that you barely know this person at all. You have a "huge crush" on her which I presume is largely based in the superficial (given that, again, you don't know much about her personally). You have up to now presumed her personality type to be INFJ, which I find to be exceedingly strange of you, but okay, whatever.

Apparently you recently grabbed this person out of nowhere without her explicit consent. Without, even, much of a personal history with her at all. She reacted in an understandable manner.

Unless I'm missing something - you have formed no discernible basis by which you could ever know if you're interested in marrying this person. Have you ever had so much as a conversation with her?

Also please do not impugn other INTPs with the old "well I'm socially awkward don't mind me haha" bullshit. Yes, I am socially awkward. I was much moreso at your age. But what you're describing is just...odd. AT BEST.

Reactions: Ginny and Icedream
Dude.

You've said in this thread that you barely know this person at all. You have a "huge crush" on her which I presume is largely based in the superficial (given that, again, you don't know much about her personally). You have up to now presumed her personality type to be INFJ, which I find to be exceedingly strange of you, but okay, whatever.

Apparently you recently grabbed this person out of nowhere without her explicit consent. Without, even, much of a personal history with her at all. She reacted in an understandable manner.

Unless I'm missing something - you have formed no discernible basis by which you could ever know if you're interested in marrying this person. Have you ever had so much as a conversation with her?

Also please do not impugn other INTPs with the old "well I'm socially awkward don't mind me haha" bullshit. Yes, I am socially awkward. I was much moreso at your age. But what you're describing is just...odd. AT BEST.
Thank you, infinite dreams. Please don't scare him away, I'd still like to talk to him

Dude.
I just see enough evidence showing that she is definitely INFJ.

I want to know her better, and than I can make decision on marrying. I like everything I see, but I have to gather evidence that I should really do it. Marriage is a goal of dating.

I did not "GRAB" her, it is huge exaggeration. I talked to her later. I don't know if she noticed that or she wasn't angry about it at all. She told me that finds me interesting.

Believe me, we would never be a thing.

That aside, I want to help you. give me what I need to do so