the

Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
I read on here often that INFJ people feel things more deeply. To give me a reference point, how many levels deeper does this girl feel things than most people?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMvMzQ4Vu-8"]YouTube- Hope Is Emo: Chapter One "The Words Are Dying"[/ame]

*sniffs* Actress?

Sorry but the skeptic in me says emo/goth character, not person.

I hang around Goths so I must be pretty antifeeling.

Yea she is acting. So, -1 levels? Heh.

I don't need lots of makeup, hair dye, black clothes and a lip piercing to be emo I guess.
I have lately come to realize that my problem is that I feel everything but I just cant express it. I always compared emo kids to a mime with the "mute button" off. And all the world hates a sad mime. And they just love being sad. It's pathetic. Suck it up and get on with your life. Like the rest of us.

"Hope is Emo" is a spin-off of "Ask A Ninja". It's complete parody.

In my experience, true 'emo's are kids/teens experiencing a certain level of adolescence in which they first become truly aware of, if not pain, the avenues that modern culture gives them to express what pain they feel. More often than not they have a kind of pride in the way that they view things and that which separates them from the 'norm'. I know more than one point of view about this, but this is mine.

Goths are something entirely different. An emo can be goth and vice versa, but a typical goth is not emo. Goth, like emo, is a style and a music, but it's a different attitude and it has much more culture and history behind it

The way i see it is - feeling deeply is something that i do naturally; not intentionally. i spend much of my time trying to control or manage the emotions because they are typically overhelming. Sometimes it seems that i'm in a constant state of feeling intensely without any chance releasing it. Expressing feelings tends to help but when that's not possible, it's difficult. When i can't for whatever reason express it, usually leads to a fair amount of emotional conflict.

Last edited:
I'm usually exploding with emotion. I also don't have as many qualms about expressing those feelings online, hence the rage-posts.

And yeah, that girl is an actress.

And Emos are fail :3 (let the games begin!)

Goth, like emo, is a style and a music, but it's a different attitude and it has much more culture and history behind it

And thanks for making me feel old since I remember the emergence of the goth "culture".

The video = fake actress.

Goth or emo, they can all go jump off the same cliff for all I care. It's just a label people like to wear like some kind of badge of honor that's completely meaningless in the larger scale of life.

Myself, my friends and my family have enough problems for me to give two shits about some kid complaining all the time. My basic response to them - Grow the fuck up and deal with it. Instead of being a whining bitch to whoever you see first, vomiting this emotional crap all over the world, learn from it - grow with it - and then formulate a mature, intellectual thought that I can then listen to and care about.

And yes, I've had a pretty bad week...

And Emos are fail :3 (let the games begin!)

except for Eeyore of course

eeyore.jpg

Reactions: Questingpoet
"Hope is Emo" is a spin-off of "Ask A Ninja". It's complete parody.

And 100x worse than Ask a Ninja.

Whether or not you like AAN, you can't argue with that statement.