Have you ever... | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Have you ever...

no

have you ever dreamt that your teeth were falling out?

yes! It seems to happen when I am anticipating or experiencing loss. just dreadful

have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower while you conditioned your hair to save time?

I tried it once but didn't like the hot water on my brush.

Have you ever shoplifted?

Nope.

Have you ever ate cow tongue from the tin?

No.

Have you ever put hair removal cream on your most sensitive areas that caused a chemical burn on your b-hole?

No.

Have you ever put hair removal cream on your most sensitive areas that caused a chemical burn on your b-hole?

No. What kind of fool would do that?

Have you ever started laughing uncontrollably at a really inappropriate moment and couldn't stop and trying to stop made it worse so you ended up snorting and giggling with tears pouring down your face?

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Yes.

Have you ever had an allergic reaction to something resulting in anaphylaxis?

Never

Have you ever posed as a journalist in order to gain access to a "person" so you could carry out your own interview? (I should add it was all for a good cause!)

No.
I want to know who you interviewed!!!
Have you ever walked into a pole (or something else) when talking to a crush?

Haha, nope... Maybe I should try that someday, though! Funny.

Have you ever laughed so much that tears have started falling down on the cheeks?

Yes.

Have you ever been bitten by a dog?

Yes.. haha every day since we've had our playful pup.

have you ever looked at the clouds so long that they began to look like the ocean?

Yes,
Have you ever had a moment that you knew was going to be one of the happiest of your life, while it was still happening?