Have you ever... | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Have you ever...

Yes, even when not sleeping.. :p

Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?

Yes, about two weeks ago. It was wonderful.

Have you ever taken a cold shower?

yes

have you ever reported a post?

No, but almost (had to call ambulance, thank goodness the person was breathing).

Have you ever had to call a police?

yes, but not for an emergency -- just to provide information as requested

have you ever been blamed for consequences outside of your control?

Yes - a VERY serious situation, but it was cleared up quickly.

Have you ever been electrocuted?

haha not ever.. I've got a healthy respect for electrical devices
have you ever taken the blame for something that wasn't your fault?

yes

have you ever kept quiet when inside you wanted to shout?

Only long enough to get to a safe shouting zone to do scream therapy.

Have you ever hurt someone you loved?

Yes - I grew up out in the country and one of my favorite things was escaping outside during a rainstorm and letting it wash over me. There are times when I choose to use an umbrella, and times when I cast it aside and let the elements do their thing. There's something unspeakably refreshing about the latter.

Have you ever wondered why you are you, why you are the person you are now, inhabiting the body you currently are?

No, I am this body and that's that.

Have you ever lived in the inner-city?

Yes, complete with a schizophrenic crack-head neighbor who was dealing drugs; a nudist neighbor who would answer her door naked, hookers on the street corners about 2-3 blocks away, guns drawn drug busts at the building across the street, and a murder that occurred in our unit about 2 years prior to us living there. Oh, the cherry on top--the place was infested with roaches and black mold growing on the walls. The building was torn down 5 or so years ago for a freeway expansion...should have been sooner because it was an old, decrepit shithole.

Have you ever laughed while drinking something and shot said liquid out through your nose?

Yes, all the time. People with a sly sense of humor tend to catch me off guard and I don't usually get it till my coffee cup is at my lips, so I either end up spitting it out, chocking, or shooting it out my nose. Once I laughed uncontrollably and ended up spitting my coffee out and into the face of the person who made me laugh... good times.

Have you ever had a spat with someone in a public place?

Yes, a couple of years ago, at a restaurant. I walked out halfway through the meal and drove home, left him there. He had to take a cab.

Have you ever binged on a series, say, several episodes back to back?

Yes, a couple of years ago, at a restaurant. I walked out halfway through the meal and drove home, left him there. He had to take a cab.

Have you ever binged on a series, say, several episodes back to back?

I watched every episode of Lost in about a week, just before the final season. Most of it was during the weekend all day long, many hours, late into the night.

Have you ever played video games blind folded?

No.

Have you ever gone surfing with your hands tied behind your back?

Categorically no.

Have you ever stayed in a house where all the windows were bullet proof?

No. o.o

Have you ever eaten all meals of the day outside of your home?

yes

have you ever stolen anything?