Have you ever... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Have you ever...

No. My parents were old school and wanted us properly dressed and combed before stepping out the door. This has stuck.

Have you ever parked in a disabled space, when not entitled to do so? (If so, did anyone catch you?)

No and no.

Have you ever spilled a hot beverage all over yourself?

While driving? Yes. So foolish, I know.

Have you ever gotten mustard in your eye while driving?

No. The closest would be swatting at a tickle on my face, only to have smeared a small spider into my eye.

Have you ever come close to tears, when selling/disposing of your car?

No.

Have you ever asked someone you were a fan of for their authograph ?

Only at signing events.

Have you ever been startled by your own hair?

yes

Have you ever slapped someone?

No

Have you ever been skiing?

Not very well.

Have you ever spent a lifetime as an infj?

No because my mind and spirit likes to experience what all the other types feel and think.

Have you ever knocked yourself out?

No because my mind and spirit likes to experience what all the other types feel and think.

Have you ever knocked yourself out?

Nope! Unless fainted counts.

Have you ever wondered how it would be to be of the opposite sex? (If so, tell me your thoughts upon it: it's interesting!)

yes, I have, when I walk alone and I'm afraid or when I speak up and no one takes me seriously. When I hear misogynystic comments or actions such as sexual trafficking.

Have you ever cried so much that you couldn't open your eyes from the bloatiness?

no but, close..they were very red and stinging painfully -- makes me tear up now just to remember....
Have you ever had a dream that seemed like something more?

Yes

Have you ever seen something that could not be explained, so you tried to understand it as meaning something personal?

Yes.

Have you ever wondered if someone you have known for a while has suddenly developed feelings for you?

Yes

Have you ever played a musical instrument?

Yes. Piano and some brass instruments.

Have you ever thought that you had privacy and were actually observed doing something very very embarrassing? (If yes, what was it ?)

yes, crying

Have you ever read an Agatha Christie novel?

no..not yet in this life

have you ever had to "break up" with a person who was supposed to be a friend, but was really bad for you? (this happened tonight. bummer)

Yes
Have you ever swam so far from the shore that you didn't see anyone?