Happy fathers day!! | INFJ Forum

Happy fathers day!!

Kwistalline

Permanent Fixture
May 16, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
I didn't know where else to put this, and it only applies to this day, which is an hour from being tomorrow, but still, Happy father's day to the world!! I think MJ may be the only father out there, so this is for you and the void. Oh, and Shaigar's many progeny of which he has no knowledge . . . (hehehe . . .) JK! (then again. . . )

:lol:

I'm interested in how you would know of Shai gars progeny. :|

It's a bad attempt at being funny!! He, is, after all, always bragging about getting girls for sex . . . that much sex eventually leads to condoms that don't hold up . . . and the various implications . . . :D .

Perhaps spoken in poor taste, but he is incapable of being offended, so I shall tease and torment at will because I enjoy the mirth of mischeivous and unfounded torture!

aww, tks... i got to work twice on father day though :(

from 7am-3pm, and then again from 11pm until 7am monday morning

Kwistalline said:
It's a bad attempt at being funny!! He, is, after all, always bragging about getting girls for sex . . . that much sex eventually leads to condoms that don't hold up . . . and the various implications . . . :D .

Perhaps spoken in poor taste, but he is incapable of being offended, so I shall tease and torment at will because I enjoy the mirth of mischeivous and unfounded torture!
Bragging about how I USED to be able to get laid quite easily and probably still could if I lowered my standards, and wasn't in love.

I have not had sex in almost a year now. Perhaps I have sired some lucky bastards around the place, though I doubt it. My condoms don't break, but the first I'd know is immediately when it does. I put a condom on, rub deep heat around the end, put another on... If it breaks, screams let me know.

Tease to your hearts desire my dear... However you might allow me some time to tease back? I know a nice restaurant in town with private booths, you could tease me mercilessly over a bottle of Remy Martin VSOP maybe?

:D Perhaps, but I do not live in Australia, nor am I like to Shaigar!! Though I would love to live in China (in theory . . .)

MJ, I'm so sorry! Did you get to see CN or your children at all? I'm sure you got phone calls, at least.

Kwistalline said:
:D Perhaps, but I do not live in Australia, nor am I like to Shaigar!!
Nor am I like to shai gar? I don't understand the phrase...

ahh, you required a comma after that phrase to make it readable.

lol,

"nor am i like to shaigar"

I got the old English phrase but I read that with 'shaigar' being a verb, and wondered what exactly it meant 'to shaigar'?

lololoLOLololz

I'll conform. Happy Father's Day!

Serket said:
lol,

"nor am i like to shaigar"

I got the old English phrase but I read that with 'shaigar' being a verb, and wondered what exactly it meant 'to shaigar'?

Yeah, someday in the near future people will be nudging each other saying things like, "Looks like someone pulled a ShaiGar eh?" and they'll laugh and laugh.

ROTFL!! I haven't a clue, but I suspect it may have something to do with Austin Powers . . . :lol:

Kwistalline said:
ROTFL!! I haven't a clue, but I suspect it may have something to do with Austin Powers . . . :lol:
:( I feel like Austin Powers right now with the bad teeth... I'm eating a pizza.

ShaiGar that avatar scares me :roll:

I used to have (K)nightmares about Jack Nicholsons joker, back when I was a toddler.

sumone said:
ShaiGar that avatar scares me :roll:
It'd be scarier if you knew me in person, I act a lot like him, except for the killing part.