Gut Feeling Test. | INFJ Forum

Gut Feeling Test.

Sep 20, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
https://www.testmybrain.org/consent_all.php?exp=32

You had a score of 83% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 76% correct.

Your percentile score on this test was 82, meaning you scored higher than 82% of people who took this test

It took you an average of 0.45 seconds to respond to each item. The average person who takes this test takes an average of 1.3 seconds to respond to each item. This means you respond to each item a little faster than the average person who takes this test.

You had a score of 76% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 76% correct.

Your percentile score on this test was 50, meaning you scored higher than 50% of people who took this test

It took you an average of 0.67 seconds to respond to each item. The average person who takes this test takes an average of 1.3 seconds to respond to each item. This means you respond to each item a little faster than the average person who takes this test.

That was pretty cool

You had a score of 86% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 76% correct.

Your percentile score on this test was 90, meaning you scored higher than 90% of people who took this test

It took you an average of 0.45 seconds to respond to each item. The average person who takes this test takes an average of 1.3 seconds to respond to each item. This means you respond to each item a little faster than the average person who takes this test.

You had a score of 87% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 76% correct.

Your percentile score on this test was 91, meaning you scored higher than 91% of people who took this test

You had a score of 78% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 76% correct.

Your percentile score on this test was 60, meaning you scored higher than 60% of people who took this test

It took you an average of 0.68 seconds to respond to each item. The average person who takes this test takes an average of 1.3 seconds to respond to each item. This means you respond to each item a little faster than the average person who takes this test.

You had a score of 87% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 76% correct.

Your percentile score on this test was 91, meaning you scored higher than 91% of people who took this test

It took you an average of 0.61 seconds to respond to each item. The average person who takes this test takes an average of 1.3 seconds to respond to each item. This means you respond to each item a little faster than the average person who takes this test.

This was a very cool test... atleast at 2am in the morning :D

Hm..

You had a score of 85% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 76% correct.

Your percentile score on this test was 86, meaning you scored higher than 86% of people who took this test

It took you an average of 0.62 seconds to respond to each item. The average person who takes this test takes an average of 1.3 seconds to respond to each item. This means you respond to each item a little faster than the average person who takes this test.

lol I'll be the first to say I got lower than average. I've always been bad at this :m070: We used to do 'contests' in class, where we guess how many gum balls are in a jar and whoever gets the closest number wins a prize. I've always got a number wayyy off hahah...
You had a score of 73% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 76% correct.

Your percentile score on this test was 35, meaning you scored higher than 35% of people who took this test

It took you an average of 0.85 seconds to respond to each item. The average person who takes this test takes an average of 1.3 seconds to respond to each item. This means you respond to each item a little faster than the average person who takes this test.

Reactions: Raccoon Love
You had a score of 84% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 76% correct.
Your percentile score on this test was 84, meaning you scored higher than 84% of people who took this test
It took you an average of 0.7 seconds to respond to each item. The average person who takes this test takes an average of 1.3 seconds to respond to each item. This means you respond to each item a little faster than the average person who takes this test.

my eight year old scored 69% and my 11 year old hit 82%.

You had a score of 84% correct on this test. Based on the results we have so far, the average person who takes this test scores 76% correct.
Your percentile score on this test was 84, meaning you scored higher than 84% of people who took this test
It took you an average of 0.53 seconds to respond to each item. The average person who takes this test takes an average of 1.3 seconds to respond to each item. This means you respond to each item a little faster than the average person who takes this test.

my eyes hurt @-@