Gunmen in the News- Theories | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Gunmen in the News- Theories

When Hitler wanted to take control of Germany he needed an excuse to pass the enabling act giving him dictatorial powers and allowing martial law

So what he did was he got his agents to set the German parliament building on fire (the reichstag). He then blamed the fire on his enemies (the communists) and he declared a state of emergency...lock down!

In that state of emergency everyones civil rights went up in smoke....poof...gone just like that

The nazis went round rounding up all their political opponents. They scooped up 5000 communists and locked them up. No doubt in the confusion plenty of people ended up having fatal 'accidents'. Even today many people die in police custody and the euphemism used for this is to say they 'fell down the stairs' (ie the police beat the crap out of them or restrained them to death). A recent example in the UK was a rapper who police claimed stabbed himself to death while they were questioning him in his own apartment (see also the execution of Duggan that sparked the recent riots)

So what Hitler did here was to create the excuse he needed. He needed an excuse to declare emergency laws so he created one...simple

This is called a FALSE FLAG attack

If we want to be savy observors and analysts of the news then understanding false flags is really your propaganda basics

For a recent example here's a brand new news story:

Here is Luke Rudkowski of 'we are change' reporting from Barcelona, covering the recent riots there. In this short segment he explains how Spanish police have planted their agents ('agent provocateurs') in amongst the protestors who then act violently and cause damage to public property in order to give the police the excuse to use force to suppress the protestors:

[video=youtube;t41XucFQePs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t41XucFQePs[/video]

There is an established history of false flags in Spain for example La mano negra:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Mano_Negra

La Mano Negra (Spanish, in English, "The Black Hand") was an alleged secret and violent anarchist organization that was founded in Andalucia, Spain at the end of the 19th century.
Although local anarchist groups denied organization, the police carried out a strong repression against anarchists based on four crimes committed by La Mano Negra at the end of 1882, and the first months of 1883.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP]
The results of the ensuing revolt were that 15 peasants were condemned to death, of which 7 where executed in the Plaza del Mercado in Jerez de la Frontera, on June 14 of 1884. The trial was covered by Leopoldo Alas (Clarín) for the Jerez newspaper El Día, who also reported on the condition of Andalusian peasants.
Even today it is not clear if La Mano Negra existed,[SUP][citation needed][/SUP] or if it was an invention of the government of Práxedes Mateo Sagasta to combat the revolts of the countryside in the south of Spain, as Vicente Blasco Ibáñez claimed in his novel La Bodega.

@Kanamori mentioned the Gulf of Tonkin...this is now understood to be a false flag attack that was used by the US government to justify war in Vietnam. It involved a supposed sea battle betwween the US navy and North vietnamese boats that never occured. The president then went on TV and told the US public that this action was an act of war and it was with regret that the US would go to war in vietnam (which saw the death of 55,000 US service men and far more vietnamese and cambodians). What he didn't mention was that the US was already fighting a covert war in vietnam and just wanted an excuse to launch a ground war. There's nothing to rile up the public like the belief they are under attack from a foreign force (see 911)

FALSE FLAGS are used all the time by governments

If the news is confusing to you then learn about false flags...events will begin to make a lot more sense

There are elements within the government who want to disarm the public because they want to impose UN law over the US citizens by force (they want to declare an emergency like Hitler did but first they need to make the public defenceless)

So they create false flag shooting events to frighten the public into accepting new anti-gun laws

Last edited:
@muir (for the first part anyhow)
While I am sure that some of these mass shootings have underlying stories that the public does not know, I don’t think that all of them, in particular the high school shootings are being crafted by the government in order to revoke our rights to own guns.

I think the media actually does NOT want these to stop as they are sensational stories and I believe that they go out of their way to make them into far more than they should be in the hope that it will be copy-catted by someone.

In the US we definitely DO need some sort of legislation for background checks before purchasing a gun…some states have certain checks already and some have “cooling off” periods in order to allow someone “ready to buy a gun and kill their wife” to “calm down” and rethink a spur of the moment thought.

But overall, especially concerning “gun shows” there is no background check or cooling off period…anyone can walk in with the money and walk out with a gun…anyone. (provided you are old enough)

If I were a criminal, or planning to commit a mass shooting myself…that would be first on my list of places to go in order to stock up on weapons and ammo.
What is the point of people owning a gun for protection…or to go even further and have a concealed carry permit…when the criminals have a free for all access to guns and ammo too? I know some people think that this could be a “slippery slope” and that if you put ANY regulations on guns then they will eventually try to take away the right to bear arms…but I don’t see us even close to that stage yet. This country is far too paranoid about the second amendment being revoked to allow it to actually happen.
As I mentioned earlier…it is easier to buy a gun than get your driver’s license here…hell, it took more for me to be certified in CPR than it would for me to get a gun.
What we need is a general background check that simply says that you are not a felon…as for mental health checks…yes, patient records are confidential…but perhaps there should be a system in place for anyone who has had a 51-50 hold (mental illness police hold) put on them AND then had two psychiatrists sign off on said person NOT being allowed to have a firearm…IDK. Just brainstorming here.

Like I mentioned before…gun access is not the biggest issue…I believe it is the state of mental health in the US and elsewhere and the stigma attached to it as well as the lack of resources available to people.
And I agree with [MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION] that our society glorifies violence both against women and otherwise. Part of the problem lies at the top…when we as a nation say that we treat women as equals, but then clearly pay them less…what does that say? It’s all bullshit.

I think it fundamentally comes down to treating the source of the disease rather than the symptoms. Culture is the patient and it is sick. Not just sick, it is royally fucked up, backwards, forwards and sideways. Society as a whole is suffering from two key psychological stressors: cognitive dissonance and low attentional control. Both are perpetuated by the content and the pace of today's media and life-style. A combination of these stressors is the common factor in all psychological disorders.

I bet if we turned off the internet and television for about six months or so, just did a world-wide ban on all media (apart from print and radio), and returned to communicating one-on-one, to feeling connected rather than distracted and alienated from others, to start moving instead of zonking out in front of the computer/tv on our downtime, actually slowing down enough to re-teach ourselves patience rather than indulge in instant gratification, we'd see a marked difference in our mental health as a society.

Then again, we're all so hooked on this shit, that the withdrawal would likely result in a violent adjustment period.

We're literally living in the matrix, sans robots and cool trenchcoats.

Last edited:
@Skarekrow

I understand your concerns of course....gun violence is a real thing...but there IS a bigger picture here

The problem with background checks is that if you allow the authorities to decide who can own guns then they will stop anyone who opposes them from doing so

So for example if they gave the power to psychiatrists to decide who was 'sane' and who was 'insane' and therefore who was fit to own a gun then the psychiatrists would become the gatekeepers to gun ownership

The psychiatrists would then be told by the government to stop trade unionists, veterans, civil rights campaigners, anti-government protesters etc from owning guns

Before you know it all the people with the wherewithall to actually oppose the fascist takeover would be disarmed

Also as TDHT says we are all being plugged into the matrix. All the shooters have been on psycho-active drugs (prescribed by psychiatrists)

@Skarekrow

I understand your concerns of course....gun violence is a real thing...but there IS a bigger picture here

The problem with background checks is that if you allow the authorities to decide who can own guns then they will stop anyone who opposes them from doing so

So for example if they gave the power to psychiatrists to decide who was 'sane' and who was 'insane' and therefore who was fit to own a gun then the psychiatrists would become the gatekeepers to gun ownership

The psychiatrists would then be told by the government to stop trade unionists, veterans, civil rights campaigners, anti-government protesters etc from owning guns

Before you know it all the people with the wherewithall to actually oppose the fascist takeover would be disarmed

Also as TDHT says we are all being plugged into the matrix. All the shooters have been on psycho-active drugs (prescribed by psychiatrists)
No…I understand…those are concerns of mine as well…I was just throwing out ideas more than anything.
There has to be SOME type of background check made though…it cannot be maintained at this “no rules or nothing” attitude…it clearly isn’t working.
And like I said before…it will have to be an effort made on several fronts…guns laws, mental health, media, society, etc.
You know I am more aware than the average person when it comes to being “plugged into the matrix”…but we cannot just forego any gun legislation because we are afraid it will be abused. We are already being abused and manipulated by the gun lobby in that regard.
Perhaps if laws were passed we would see a step-up in gun violence propagated by them so they could then say “See, we told you so” and forever ban any kind of common sense rules.
IDK…something clearly needs to change though.

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/06/new-ndaa-bolsters-guantanamo-style.html

[h=3]New NDAA Bolsters Guantanamo-style Indefinite Detention for Americans[/h]
Chris Anders
Activist Post

Top senators thought you wouldn't notice. Behind closed doors, they wrote up new indefinite detention and Guantánamo provisions in the annual defense policy bill, and then waited 11 days to quietly file the bill.

But we now have the bill, and everyone can read it. And everyone should understand what is in this new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) before the full Senate makes a big mistake and paves the way for Guantánamo-style indefinite detention being brought to the United States itself.

The new Senate NDAA:

Brings Indefinite Detention to the U.S. Itself: The bill now says that detainees may be brought to the United States for "detention pursuant to the Authorization for Use of Military Force" (AUMF). In plain English, that means the policy of indefinite detention by the military, without charge or trial, could be carried out here at home. Right now, the number of people in the U.S. in military indefinite detention is zero. If the bill is enacted, that number could immediately jump to 100 or more.

Bolsters Claims of NDAA and AUMF Indefinite Detention Authority: The AUMF is the basis for the indefinite detention authority included in the NDAA that Congress passed nearly three years ago. Indefinite detention is wrong today and certainly cannot be sustained past the end of U.S. combat in the Afghan war. But passing a new Senate NDAA that relies on detention authority based on the AUMF, just as the U.S. combat role in the war is winding down, could be used by the government to bolster its claim that indefinite detention can just keep on going. Even when any actual U.S. combat is over.

Requires Report on Even More NDAA and AUMF Indefinite Detention Authority: As if the government didn't already have enough claims of indefinite detention authority, the Senate NDAA asks the administration to let Congress know what more indefinite detention authority it wants.

Tries to Strip Federal Courts of Ability to Decide Challenges to Harmful Conditions: In a stunning provision, the Senate NDAA tries to strip federal courts of their ability to "hear or consider" any challenge related to harmful treatment or conditions by detainees brought to the United States. This provision tries to gut our system of checks and balances by cutting out the courts.

Violates Supreme Court Decision by Stripping Habeas Rights from Detainees Left at Guantánamo: In a classic example of why it is never a good idea for a committee to legislate behind closed doors, the Senate NDAA includes language inadvertently stripping habeas rights from any Guantánamo detainee who is not moved to the United States. Habeas is the very fundamental protection of being able to have a judge decide whether it is legal or illegal to hold someone in prison. While this is almost certainly the product of sloppy drafting, the result squarely contradicts the Supreme Court's decision in Boumediene v. Bush, in which the Court said Guantanamo detainees have a constitutional right to habeas.

Blocks Most Cleared Detainees from Going Home: The Senate NDAA would block the transfer home of the vast majority of cleared detainees by imposing a blanket ban on transfers to Yemen, instead of continuing to allow the secretary of defense to make decisions on an individual basis. That would mean dozens of detainees cleared for transfer would remain trapped in limbo.

There is a right way and a wrong way to close Guantánamo. Charging and trying in court anyone who committed a crime – and sending anyone who isn't charged with a crime back home or to another country – is the right way to close Guantánamo. Simply moving all of the bad Guantánamo policies to the U.S. itself is the wrong way.

The Senate NDAA gets it very wrong. We urge all senators to say "NO" to these provisions.

Chris Anders is a Senior Legislative Counsel for ACLU Washington Legislative Office where this article first appeared. Learn more about closing Guantánamo and other civil liberty issues: Sign up for breaking news alerts, follow us on Twitter, and like us on Facebook.

No…I understand…those are concerns of mine as well…I was just throwing out ideas more than anything.
There has to be SOME type of background check made though…it cannot be maintained at this “no rules or nothing” attitude…it clearly isn’t working.
And like I said before…it will have to be an effort made on several fronts…guns laws, mental health, media, society, etc.
You know I am more aware than the average person when it comes to being “plugged into the matrix”…but we cannot just forego any gun legislation because we are afraid it will be abused. We are already being abused and manipulated by the gun lobby in that regard.
Perhaps if laws were passed we would see a step-up in gun violence propagated by them so they could then say “See, we told you so” and forever ban any kind of common sense rules.
IDK…something clearly needs to change though.

I say this without a hint of humour.....the people who need to be given background checks are the people in charge of the government and the federal reserve and DAARPA and the pentagon and so on....they are not of sound mind

The department of homeland security (Hitler used to use the term 'homeland security' as well) is militarising the police

The army is asking its officers if they are willing to fire on their own population and demoting anyone who says 'no'

[video=youtube;-ziLjOPCQwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ziLjOPCQwg[/video]

The shadow government sees the US public as the enemy

Last edited:
I say this without a hint of humour.....the people who need to be given background checks are the people in charge of the government and the federal rerserve and DAARPA and the pentagon and so on....they are not of sound mind

The department of homeland security (Hitler used to use the term 'homeland security' as well) is militarising the police

The army is asking its officers if they are willing to fire on their own population and demoting anyone who says 'no'

[video=youtube;-ziLjOPCQwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ziLjOPCQwg[/video]
Oh, I know…just look at what happened with the Occupy protesters in San Jose…VERY militarized action.

Oh, I know…just look at what happened with the Occupy protesters in San Jose…VERY militarized action.

This is all a slippery slope

They are probbing to see what they can get away with

They'll try to infringe peoples rights and push people around...if the public allow it without much resistance then they will push a bit further

They want total control...TOTAL control

This is all a slippery slope

They are probbing to see what they can get away with

They'll try to infringe peoples rights and push people around...if the public allow it without much resistance then they will push a bit further

They want total control...TOTAL control

Well, common sense would tell us to try and prevent a felon (especially a repeat offending violent one) from buying a gun…but we don’t even have that protection in place in many instances…so there are things we can do that will not start us down that “slippery slope”.

Well, common sense would tell us to try and prevent a felon (especially a repeat offending violent one) from buying a gun…but we don’t even have that protection in place in many instances…so there are things we can do that will not start us down that “slippery slope”.

The shadow government ARE the repeat felons

Lets start a score board

On one side lets put ''the public''

On the other side lets put the ''globalists / shadow government / the enterprise / the cabal / the milner group / the round table group / etc etc pick whatever name you want to give to the powerful network behind groups like bilderberg and the CFR...some even refer to them as 'the illuminati')

So on the side of the public you have the odd death by shooting....regrettable and tragic yes but hardly suprising in a society that glorifies violence etc

But on the other side of the score card we have to put MILLIONS of people killed due to the decisions and actions of the shadow government

MILLIONS. All the conflicts going on around the world at the moment which are seeing thousands killed each day all fuelled by the shadow government plan to build their one world government

As part of their plan for global government they MUST destroy the US constitution and disarm the US public because these represent very real barriers to their vision for the world

These people are responsible for the deaths of millions of people every decade from war and neoliberal policies which cause majority world debt, famine, disease and other problems around the world

At the moment they are surrounding Russia with ballistic missiles and anti-missile missiles as part of a first strike strategy....but who is talking about that?

People are being misslead by the corporate news which villainises Russia. Did russia invade Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria whilst drone strinking Pakisthan and fomenting coups in Egypt and Syria? NO the US did which is being controlled by the cabal

Many peoples perspective of reality is totally skewed

These crazy people who are behind all this violence are preparing a first strike nuclear attack on Russia whilst telling the US public that Russia is the bad guy!!!

Russia hasn't invaded anyone....Russia isn't surrounding the US with missiles and an anti-missile shield but yet you can hear US citizens saying that Russia is the great devil and must be stopped!

The corporate media always DEMONISES whoever the cabal want the public to hate ie whoever they want to attack next (in the case of the US that would be gun owning, constitution loving americans)

The media does the same to Iran which is one of the few countries left in the world without a rothschild controlled central bank. The US corporate media says Iran is an aggressor yet Iran has invaded no one....look at the map below showing all the US military bases around Iran and ask yourself who is the aggressor?

Fig.-3-Iran-US-military-bases1.jpg

People in the US need to wake up. Their country is under the control of a murderous and insane cabal who are causing war all over the globe, who are destroying the global economy and who are spying on them and seeking to bring them under dictatorial control

And people think these lunatics who are bringing the world to the brink of world war 3 are not capable of carrying out false flag attacks involving shootings where a few citizens are killed? These people kills thousands of people EVERYDAY. They have no problem killing their own citizens to achieve their aims

YES they are staging false flag shootings

YES they want your guns

YES they are spying on you

YES they are beefing up the police, turning them into an army ready to deal with the public

YES they want to destroy the US

YES they are flying drones over your skies

YES they are passing new laws like the NDAA which legally makes US soil the battleground

YES they are totally insane

YES they are destroying the publics wealth

YES they do not have the gold they claim they do in fort knox

There is purpose behind all these things...there is intent

YOU ARE THEIR ENEMY because you still believe in ideas like freedom

Last edited:
Reactions: sassafras
Yep, definitely a false flag operation. All that nonsense about mental health, racism, sexism etc. was put into my mouth by my annunaki overlords.

I think mass religion as a whole especially in regard to what is being taught to children is highly damaging. As a minimum it teaches intolerance for other religions and subsequently people themselves.

The gun argument hardly seems related. Apples and Oranges really.

Good to know, I'll judge your future posts and opinions in light of this.

It is unlikely to be favourable. Just something to think about.

Yep, definitely a false flag operation. All that nonsense about mental health, racism, sexism etc. was put into my mouth by my annunaki overlords.

[video=youtube;yuSkYU8J5VM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuSkYU8J5VM[/video]

The United Nations headquarters in New York City sits on 16 acres of land purchased with an $8 million donation made in 1946 by John D. Rockefeller Jr.

https://deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2013/07/26/the-federal-reserve-cartel-part-i-the-eight-families/

The House of Rockefeller
BIS is the most powerful bank in the world, a global central bank for the Eight Families who control the private central banks of almost all Western and developing nations. The first President of BIS was Rockefeller banker Gates McGarrah- an official at Chase Manhattan and the Federal Reserve. McGarrah was the grandfather of former CIA director Richard Helms. The Rockefellers- like the Morgans- had close ties to London. David Icke writes in Children of the Matrix, that the Rockefellers and Morgans were just “gofers” for the European Rothschilds. [14]
BIS is owned by the Federal Reserve, Bank of England, Bank of Italy, Bank of Canada, Swiss National Bank, Nederlandsche Bank, Bundesbank and Bank of France.
Historian Carroll Quigley wrote in his epic book Tragedy and Hope that BIS was part of a plan, “to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole…to be controlled in a feudalistic fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert by secret agreements.”
The US government had a historical distrust of BIS, lobbying unsuccessfully for its demise at the 1944 post-WWII Bretton Woods Conference. Instead the Eight Families’ power was exacerbated, with the Bretton Woods creation of the IMF and the World Bank. The US Federal Reserve only took shares in BIS in September 1994. [15]
BIS holds at least 10% of monetary reserves for at least 80 of the world’s central banks, the IMF and other multilateral institutions. It serves as financial agent for international agreements, collects information on the global economy and serves as lender of last resort to prevent global financial collapse.
BIS promotes an agenda of monopoly capitalist fascism. It gave a bridge loan to Hungary in the 1990’s to ensure privatization of that country’s economy. It served as conduit for Eight Families funding of Adolf Hitler- led by the Warburg’s J. Henry Schroeder and Mendelsohn Bank of Amsterdam. Many researchers assert that BIS is at the nadir of global drug money laundering. [16]
It is no coincidence that BIS is headquartered in Switzerland, favorite hiding place for the wealth of the global aristocracy and headquarters for the P-2 Italian Freemason’s Alpina Lodge and Nazi International. Other institutions which the Eight Families control include the World Economic Forum, the International Monetary Conference and the World Trade Organization.
Bretton Woods was a boon to the Eight Families. The IMF and World Bank were central to this “new world order”. In 1944 the first World Bank bonds were floated by Morgan Stanley and First Boston. The French Lazard family became more involved in House of Morgan interests. Lazard Freres- France’s biggest investment bank- is owned by the Lazard and David-Weill families- old Genoese banking scions represented by Michelle Davive. A recent Chairman and CEO of Citigroup was Sanford Weill.
In 1968 Morgan Guaranty launched Euro-Clear, a Brussels-based bank clearing system for Eurodollar securities. It was the first such automated endeavor. Some took to calling Euro-Clear “The Beast”. Brussels serves as headquarters for the new European Central Bank and for NATO. In 1973 Morgan officials met secretly in Bermuda to illegally resurrect the old House of Morgan, twenty years before the Glass Steagal Act was repealed. Morgan and the Rockefellers provided the financial backing for Merrill Lynch, boosting it into the Big 5 of US investment banking. Merrill is now part of Bank of America.
John D. Rockefeller used his oil wealth to acquire Equitable Trust, which had gobbled up several large banks and corporations by the 1920’s. The Great Depression helped consolidate Rockefeller’s power. His Chase Bank merged with Kuhn Loeb’s Manhattan Bank to form Chase Manhattan, cementing a long-time family relationship. The Kuhn-Loeb’s had financed – along with Rothschilds – Rockefeller’s quest to become king of the oil patch. National City Bank of Cleveland provided John D. with the money needed to embark upon his monopolization of the US oil industry. The bank was identified in Congressional hearings as being one of three Rothschild-owned banks in the US during the 1870’s, when Rockefeller first incorporated as Standard Oil of Ohio. [17]
One Rockefeller Standard Oil partner was Edward Harkness, whose family came to control Chemical Bank. Another was James Stillman, whose family controlled Manufacturers Hanover Trust. Both banks have merged under the JP Morgan Chase umbrella. Two of James Stillman’s daughters married two of William Rockefeller’s sons. The two families control a big chunk of Citigroup as well. [18]
In the insurance business, the Rockefellers control Metropolitan Life, Equitable Life, Prudential and New York Life. Rockefeller banks control 25% of all assets of the 50 largest US commercial banks and 30% of all assets of the 50 largest insurance companies. [19] Insurance companies- the first in the US was launched by Freemasons through their Woodman’s of America- play a key role in the Bermuda drug money shuffle.
Companies under Rockefeller control include Exxon Mobil, Chevron Texaco, BP Amoco, Marathon Oil, Freeport McMoran, Quaker Oats, ASARCO, United, Delta, Northwest, ITT, International Harvester, Xerox, Boeing, Westinghouse, Hewlett-Packard, Honeywell, International Paper, Pfizer, Motorola, Monsanto, Union Carbide and General Foods.
The Rockefeller Foundation has close financial ties to both Ford and Carnegie Foundations. Other family philanthropic endeavors include Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, General Education Board, Rockefeller University and the University of Chicago- which churns out a steady stream of far right economists as apologists for international capital, including Milton Friedman.
The family owns 30 Rockefeller Plaza, where the national Christmas tree is lighted every year, and Rockefeller Center. David Rockefeller was instrumental in the construction of the World Trade Center towers. The main Rockefeller family home is a hulking complex in upstate New York known as Pocantico Hills. They also own a 32-room 5th Avenue duplex in Manhattan, a mansion in Washington, DC, Monte Sacro Ranch in Venezuela, coffee plantations in Ecuador, several farms in Brazil, an estate at Seal Harbor, Maine and resorts in the Caribbean, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. [20]
The Dulles and Rockefeller families are cousins. Allen Dulles created the CIA, assisted the Nazis, covered up the Kennedy hit from his Warren Commission perch and struck a deal with the Muslim Brotherhood to create mind-controlled assassins. [21]
Brother John Foster Dulles presided over the phony Goldman Sachs trusts before the 1929 stock market crash and helped his brother overthrow governments in Iran and Guatemala. Both were Skull & Bones, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) insiders and 33rd Degree Masons. [22]
The Rockefellers were instrumental in forming the depopulation-oriented Club of Rome at their family estate in Bellagio, Italy. Their Pocantico Hills estate gave birth to the Trilateral Commission. The family is a major funder of the eugenics movement which spawned Hitler, human cloning and the current DNA obsession in US scientific circles.
John Rockefeller Jr. headed the Population Council until his death. [23] His namesake son is a Senator from West Virginia. Brother Winthrop Rockefeller was Lieutenant Governor of Arkansas and the most powerful man in that state until he died in 2006. In an October 1975 interview with Playboy magazine, Vice-President Nelson Rockefeller- who was also Governor of New York- articulated his family’s patronizing worldview, “I am a great believer in planning- economic, social, political, military, total world planning.”
But of all the Rockefeller brothers, it is Trilateral Commission (TC) founder and former Chase Manhattan Chairman David who has spearheaded the family’s fascist agenda on a global scale. He defended the Shah of Iran, the South African apartheid regime and the Chilean Pinochet junta. He was the biggest financier of the CFR, the TC and (during the Vietnam War) the Committee for an Effective and Durable Peace in Asia- a contract bonanza for those who made their living off the conflict.
Nixon asked him to be Secretary of Treasury, but Rockefeller declined the job, knowing his power was much greater at the helm of the Chase. Author Gary Allen writes in The Rockefeller File that in 1973, “David Rockefeller met with twenty-seven heads of state, including the rulers of Russia and Red China.”
Following the 1975 Nugan Hand Bank/CIA coup against Australian Prime Minister Gough Whitlam, his British Crown-appointed successor Malcolm Fraser sped to the US, where he met with President Gerald Ford after conferring with David Rockefeller. [24]

We were having a constructive discussion about gun violence before you brought all this mess into it. Would you mind leaving us be?

We were having a constructive discussion about gun violence before you brought all this mess into it. Would you mind leaving us be?

The clip i posted is about a UNITED NATIONS TREATY which aims to disarm the US public. The treaty is being upheld by US politicans

The pressure for disarmament is coming from the very top

The rest of what i posted was regarding one of the families who are behind the creation of the UN and how influential they are within the US

This is all constructive information in trying to understand the pressures at work on american society to disarm

If you want to stop 'gun violence' though i would stop the people behind the UN because they are responsible for more gun violence then anyone else on the planet

It's not a 'mess' it's information relevant to the gun control issue

Reactions: say what
Actually, I was hoping [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] would come into this, as he often has really interesting perspectives and ideas.

I think it's a complex problem. On one side I think you're right [MENTION=11624]casie[/MENTION] - it has a lot to do with inequalities, injustices, and gun rights...but at the same time, we must consider the longterm implications of how we fix the problem...and I appreciate muir 's introduction to what we should be concerned of and information that might change our perspective. I mean, some of these ideas we consider to be very 'hollywood' in that they only exist in movies, but what's actually stopping them from being true?

Reactions: muir
It most definitely is a disorganised mess and a derailment of the thread. Please desist.

EDIT: I didn't see your post [MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION], sorry about that. You are right in that our solution to the problem must not create greater problems, and a disarmed public poses greater political risks to the constitution of a state. However, those have their own solutions, and many of them have to do with technology, tradition, and building cultural and political institutions that people feel are greater than themselves. I like that you're being very fair to everybody in the thread... and everyone that I see you talk to here.

Reactions: say what
It most definitely is a disorganised mess and a derailment of the thread. Please desist.

The thread starter has just told you that she is interested in hearing different perspectives and i have some different perspectives

In australia you had a school shooting that then lead to tougher gun laws...in port arthur, tasmania right?

We had one too here in scotland in Dunblane which then saw the banning of hand guns. The judge overseeing the investigation slapped 100 year gagging orders on people who had things they wanted to say about the Dunblane shooting to stop them talking in public

False flag shootings are carried out around the world to disarm the public...its not a new thing but the US public are harder to manipulate because of their history with guns..it's part of their cultural identity