Gorillas near extinction? | INFJ Forum

Gorillas near extinction?

Sep 20, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/science/03/25/gorillas.threatened/index.html?hpt=C2

According to this Gorillas might go extinct from Africa by he mid 2020's. I cannot even express my feelings in words, this is indeed terrible and well it makes me feel sick, partly because we are contributing. It deeply annoys me when aniamls endangered are still being attacked by humans. The gorilla which shares a lot in common with humanity might no loner be with us,we are loosing our connections and indeed it makes me very sad. I just had to post this to spread sentiment and awareness..I really don't know what to say on this topic anymore.

Reactions: acd
Well, it's not all doom and gloom. I read today that the rate of forest destruction has plummeted from the previous decade. More are still being destroyed than planted, but it IS getting better.

As for gorillas and other endangered species, rangers should shoot poachers and hunters on sight and the demand for odd things like monkey hands in far eastern countries ought to be made illegal.

But it's WAY easier said than done.

I have a solution. We wipe out every single human in that quarter of the continent with a specific human gene biochemical weapon?

Aerosolised AIDS?

Give the gorillas guns and teach them to shoot back, we did it in Iraq for years.