Glenn Beck??? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Glenn Beck???

ISFP or ISFJ I would venture to guess.

He is an entertainer plain and simple. He makes a lot of money entertaining. Of course he is well read. It's part of the entertainment. If his show had low ratings he would not be on the air. I think some things he says may be right. But I also know that when you have an agenda your going to push it with what ever information you can find to get the results your looking for. I think he paints a story and leads people down his paths. It's my opinion though I can't back up a word with any facts. Just what I have observed from listening to his radio show and watching him on TV.

Editorial Opinions on network news are all like that. The only difference between Orielly and Glen Beck is that they get paid to do what they do because the are entertaining. People like Rachel Maddow, etc are no different, do the same stuff, but are terribly boring.

Seeing as how he's come right out and said that his show is essentially entertainment and that he doesn't believe half the crap he says, this violates an INFJ's innate requirement for genuineness by a fatal margin... so no, I don't think he's INFJ

Being on this forum as demonstrated to me that characteristics that Beck displays are not unusually in INFJs

(whistles and points at.....)

five-minutes-beck.jpg
glenn-beck-asshole.jpg

home.php

Reactions: christmas
Really? All I doubt is that so many people in the world could be INFJ.

Yeah, I mean if the 1% is really to be believed then that only makes 677,523,574 people.

Reactions: starshine

Why not? For all we know 80% of the population could be INFJs who were mistyped. There's really no telling.