Give me some pissed off music. | INFJ Forum

Give me some pissed off music.

darkstar

Community Member
Feb 9, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Help me put the dark in darkstar.

Some people on other fourms are being absolute artards and I need some angry music to release some tension.

Thanks.

Well if you want. Went through my music collection and noted a couple

Sevendust - Black
[youtube]IKZ7qSX6nOE[/youtube]

Chevelle - The Red
[youtube]onqa6aRHDC4[/youtube]

A Perfect Circle - Pet
[youtube]lrEP3RPgEao[/youtube]

Skindred - Nobody
[youtube]WsQhuxPsSjE[/youtube]

Pretty much anything by Rage Against the Machine, and a good deal of Rammstein.

That should tide you over for a while. Don't let em get to you though. As old as this saying gets, it is after all just the internet.

Help me put the dark in darkstar.

Some people on other fourms are being absolute artards and I need some angry music to release some tension.

Thanks.

Pissed off at idiots on another forum ae? I know that feeling.

[YOUTUBE]X3RuFL1Hj-s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Ppstl7ucV6A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ruFxV-TQE58[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]WTeaIUYyF6E[/YOUTUBE]

I'm going to use the word 'artard' from now on. Thanks.

LOL

I got that from a friend.. Crap, I think he trademarked it. LOL

JK

Apparently it's from south park..

Anyway, the people were saying stuff like you should abuse women and women are natural whores and women are worthless.

Makes you want to crack some skullz.

GGRRR

and I'm not a woman btw, I am very much a man.

So it's the trolls saying this stuff?

Cuz if not, that's demented-hilarious, a bunch of love-shy guys legitimately talking about beating women. Idiots!

So it's the trolls saying this stuff?

Cuz if not, that's demented-hilarious, a bunch of love-shy guys legitimately talking about beating women. Idiots!

Yeah it's the trollz. And some trollz who think they're LS.

And love-shyness is about the lamest name the Dr. who researched it could have given it. It's like social anxiety disorder for relationships.

In my case it turns out to be more of relationship cluelessness, but that's off topic.

I posted about LS a long time ago in the relationships section if you care to read about it/revive it.

I read that thread. I hope you find the angriest music to your liking.

Suffocation (especially Pierced From Within)
Immolation
Inveracity
Cryptopsy - None So Vile, Whisper Supremacy, Once Was Not
Devourment
Defeated Sanity
Kronos (France)

basically any grindcore, thrash, or other brutal death metal....I could go on and on listing them pretty much endlessly

Last edited:
Anyway, the people were saying stuff like you should abuse women and women are natural whores and women are worthless.

Makes you want to crack some skullz.

GGRRR

and I'm not a woman btw, I am very much a man.

Those people are so immature. I was surfing Bebo the other day and came across a pro-domestic abuse page. It was sickening to see what was on it.:rant:

Those people are so immature. I was surfing Bebo the other day and came across a pro-domestic abuse page. It was sickening to see what was on it.:rant:
What was on it? I'm curious.
I am on this knitter's networking site called ravelry, and there is seriously a group on there called, The Submitted Wifestyle (you might not be able to log in unless you're a member.. idk.)

Here's a quote from the intro page:
This group will NOT be devoted to sexual practices revolving around submission/dominance, will NOT be devoted to argument about whether or not biblical submission is a good idea (our very first BID thread, I believe, treated that subject quite fully), and will also NOT be promoting the obvious misuse of male authority in the marriage relationship which occurs through violence, abuse, etc. although it MAY discuss the best ways to deal with a husband who is any of those things, ie how to remain safe and far away, and yet still render him honor and respect, as the Bible commands us to do.
As in, leaving the relationship is not in the woman's best interest, staying and avoiding and 'respecting' her husband is.. at least that's how I interpret that..

What was on it? I'm curious.
Here's the link:
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=8714151327

Their advertisement for it was: "Please support domestic abuse
kick a local women in the face n show the bitch what for ".

Some people may think it's a joke. Maybe I'm just over-reacting, but I don't find it funny.

Here's a quote from the intro page:
This group will NOT be devoted to sexual practices revolving around submission/dominance, will NOT be devoted to argument about whether or not biblical submission is a good idea (our very first BID thread, I believe, treated that subject quite fully), and will also NOT be promoting the obvious misuse of male authority in the marriage relationship which occurs through violence, abuse, etc. although it MAY discuss the best ways to deal with a husband who is any of those things, ie how to remain safe and far away, and yet still render him honor and respect, as the Bible commands us to do.

As in, leaving the relationship is not in the woman's best interest, staying and avoiding and 'respecting' her husband is.. at least that's how I interpret that..

I would disagree with that sentiment (although I don't think it's being promoted on this group), and I'd like to point out that it's not widely held by Christians (or at least the ones I know). Recently I was watching a DVD by Pastor Rob Bell on forgiveness. At one point he looked directly at the camera and said "If he's hitting you, you need to get out of the relationship. Sometimes people need to live with the consequences of their actions.". On a side note, I can't say I'm a fan of these preachers who say that wives have to unconditionally submit to their husbands either...

There is a difference between heavy and dark.

This stuff is dark, but a different take on it:

[YOUTUBE]X09G1bDRocs[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]nygbkvrHye4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]wcMxTWx3_v0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]tTF1jznxuBc[/YOUTUBE]

Anal Cunt, all the way.

The Dillinger Escape Plan
[youtube]Smg3coINg0E[/youtube]
If you get one album, get Calculating Infinity. Their other stuff just doesn't hold up.

Death (no video, just sound)
[youtube]BMuJ8u0UkjU[/youtube]
Chuck Schuldiner (the guitarist/vocalist) basically invented death metal, so there you go.