[TD="width: 50"]||||||||||||||[/TD]
[TD="width: 30"]56%[/TD]

[TD="width: 50"]||||||||||||[/TD]
[TD="width: 30"]46%[/TD]

[TD="width: 50"]||||||||||||||||[/TD]
[TD="width: 30"]70%[/TD]

Your sloan type is [SIZE=+2]RCOEI[/SIZE]
Your primary type is Inquisitive

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Salt Lake City, Washington DC, Austin, Denver, Portland/Salem, Reno, Greensboro, Tucson, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, Raleigh/Durham, Greenville/Spartanburg and these international countries/regions Czech Republic, Croatia, Russia, China, Romania, Brazil, Germany, Slovenia, Switzerland, Israel, Poland, Taiwan, France, Caribbean, Guam, Mexico

[TD="bgcolor: white"]You are reserved, calm, moderately organized, moderately egocentric, and intellectual , and may prefer a city which matches those traits.
[/TD]

Also, Norfolk was on the list, which is where I go to school! : )

You are reserved, moderately calm, moderately unstructured, egocentric, and moderately intellectual

Your sloan type is [SIZE=+2]RCUEI[/SIZE]
Your primary type is Reserved

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Reno, Tucson, New Orleans, Norfolk, Austin, Washington DC, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Portland/Salem, Greenville/Spartanburg, Minneapolis, Denver, St. Louis and these international countries/regions Iceland, Greece, Argentina, Czech Republic, Belgium, Kazakhstan, Poland, Netherlands, Spain, Croatia, Sweden, Slovenia, Norway, Hungary, Indonesia
Hmmm... I answered a lot that I put my needs before others, but I disagree that that makes me uncaring about others... as the sloan type conveys.

Extroversion
Emotional Stability
Orderliness
Accommodation
Inquisitiveness

[TD="width: 50"]||||||||||[/TD]
[TD="width: 30"]40%[/TD]

[TD="width: 30"]56%[/TD]

[TD="width: 30"]53%[/TD]

[TD="width: 30"]70%[/TD]

[TD="width: 50"]||||||||||||||||||[/TD]
[TD="width: 30"]73%[/TD]

Your sloan type is [SIZE=+2]RCOAI[/SIZE]
Your primary type is Inquisitive

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Nashville, Tucson, Dallas/Ft. Worth, San Antonio, Indianapolis, Memphis, Milwaukee, Orange County, Los Angeles and these international countries/regions Indonesia, Ukraine, Denmark, Middle East, Czech Republic, India, Caribbean, Romania, Hungary, Greece, Guam, Israel, South Korea, Norway, Mexico

[TD="bgcolor: white"]You are reserved, moderately calm, moderately organized, accommodating, and intellectual , and may prefer a city which matches those traits.
[/TD]

Interesting, I wonder how they went about gathering the data for this.

Extroversion||||||
Emotional Stability
Orderliness
Accommodation
Inquisitiveness

[TD="width: 30"]26%[/TD]

[TD="width: 50"]||||||||||[/TD]
[TD="width: 30"]36%[/TD]

[TD="width: 50"]||||||||||||[/TD]
[TD="width: 30"]46%[/TD]

[TD="width: 30"]63%[/TD]

[TD="width: 30"]60%[/TD]

Your sloan type is [SIZE=+2]RLUAI[/SIZE]

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Washington DC, Portland/Salem, Richmond, New Orleans, Norfolk, Denver, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Kansas City, St. Louis, New York City, Indianapolis, San Antonio and these international countries/regions Slovenia, Croatia, Caribbean, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Belgium, Guam, Ukraine, Argentina, Greece, Brazil, Israel, Wales, Finland, Germany, Poland

[TD="bgcolor: white"]You are reserved, moody, moderately unstructured, accommodating, and intellectual , and may prefer a city which matches those traits.
[/TD]

Yeaaah Portland! Gimme!

kind of ironic that it's called a geographic personality test but unless you live in the usa it doesn't even list any cities in your results

Your sloan type is RLOAI

Extroversion |||||||||| 33%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 56%

Nasty test :m058:

Back