est Results

Extroversion||||||||||33%
Emotional Stability||||||||||||||||66%
Orderliness||||||||||||||56%
Accommodation||||||||||||46%
Inquisitiveness||||||||||||||||70%

Your sloan type is [SIZE=+2]RCOEI[/SIZE]
Your primary type is Inquisitive

You are reserved, calm, moderately organized, moderately egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.
The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Salt Lake City, Washington DC, Austin, Denver, Portland/Salem, Reno, Greensboro, Tucson, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, Raleigh/Durham, Greenville/Spartanburg and these international countries/regions Czech Republic, Croatia, Russia, China, Romania, Brazil, Germany, Slovenia, Switzerland, Israel, Poland, Taiwan, France, Caribbean, Guam, Mexico

Also, Norfolk was on the list, which is where I go to school! : )

Reactions: hush
You are reserved, moderately calm, moderately unstructured, egocentric, and moderately intellectual

Your sloan type is [SIZE=+2]RCUEI[/SIZE]
Your primary type is Reserved

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Reno, Tucson, New Orleans, Norfolk, Austin, Washington DC, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Portland/Salem, Greenville/Spartanburg, Minneapolis, Denver, St. Louis and these international countries/regions Iceland, Greece, Argentina, Czech Republic, Belgium, Kazakhstan, Poland, Netherlands, Spain, Croatia, Sweden, Slovenia, Norway, Hungary, Indonesia
Hmmm... I answered a lot that I put my needs before others, but I disagree that that makes me uncaring about others... as the sloan type conveys.

Extroversion||||||||||40%
Emotional Stability||||||||||||||56%
Orderliness||||||||||||||53%
Accommodation||||||||||||||||70%
Inquisitiveness||||||||||||||||||73%

Your sloan type is [SIZE=+2]RCOAI[/SIZE]
Your primary type is Inquisitive

You are reserved, moderately calm, moderately organized, accommodating, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.
The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Nashville, Tucson, Dallas/Ft. Worth, San Antonio, Indianapolis, Memphis, Milwaukee, Orange County, Los Angeles and these international countries/regions Indonesia, Ukraine, Denmark, Middle East, Czech Republic, India, Caribbean, Romania, Hungary, Greece, Guam, Israel, South Korea, Norway, Mexico

Interesting, I wonder how they went about gathering the data for this.

Reactions: jyrffw54
Extroversion||||||26%
Emotional Stability||||||||||36%
Orderliness||||||||||||46%
Accommodation||||||||||||||||63%
Inquisitiveness||||||||||||||60%

Your sloan type is [SIZE=+2]RLUAI[/SIZE]

You are reserved, moody, moderately unstructured, accommodating, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.
The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Washington DC, Portland/Salem, Richmond, New Orleans, Norfolk, Denver, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Kansas City, St. Louis, New York City, Indianapolis, San Antonio and these international countries/regions Slovenia, Croatia, Caribbean, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Belgium, Guam, Ukraine, Argentina, Greece, Brazil, Israel, Wales, Finland, Germany, Poland

Yeaaah Portland! Gimme!

kind of ironic that it's called a geographic personality test but unless you live in the usa it doesn't even list any cities in your results

that link do'n't work for me

oh, now it does

Last edited:
Your sloan type is RLOAI

Extroversion |||||||||| 33%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 56%

Nasty test :m058: