Game of Thrones | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Game of Thrones

And like a bad typologist that I am, I do wonder on what types the characters are, complex as they are. (and really, Kudos to GRRM for portraying each other with a different mindset and thought processes)
Catelyn Stark seems to be an ESFJ, as opposed to Cersei Lannister's ENFJ. And for that matter, Lysa Arryn seems to be ENFJ.
Sansa Stark seems to be an ISFJ (or INFP. Her romantic outlook is very INFP, however her way of dealing with people is somewhat of a classic ISFJ),
while Robb (and Ned, for that matter) seems to be ISTJ.
Robert Baratheon, IMO, would be something of an EXFP.
And his brother Renly Baratheon...ENFP.
Bran Stark, OTOH, seems to be an INFX (leaning towards P, but HE IS SMALL),
Arya, I'm leaning to ENFJ. Jon, however, seems to be IXTJ; probably INTJ.
while Daenerys Targaryen is also INFP.
I'd say Tyrion Lancaster would be an INTP, wearing a perfectly crafted mask of ENTP,
while Jaime Lancaster is an actual ENTP (a friend does say he'll become an ENTJ later), as is Theon Greyjoy.
Joffrey Baratheon seems to be an ESTP, of some sort. Or a young ESTJ.
Tywin Lancaster, however? Perfect ENTJ.

[MENTION=2172]Trifoilum[/MENTION]

What about Littlefinger and Varys?

I read all four parts (six books in total in our translation) in less than three weeks, and I feel like I had a "Song of ice and fire" overdose, I'm not really sure how I'm going to patiently wait for the fifth book to come out.

Whoa, that's an overdose surely. XDDDD And the writer isn't known for his timely writing either...... *prays*

Nah, Magnificent Bastards.

No, Littlefinger, imo, is ENTX. Probably ENTJ adopting an ENTP mask.
Varys...INFX. I cannot say whether it's the mask or not.
Samwell Tarly seems to be ISFP, or at least a very meekly ISFJ...