[PAX] - Funny Tweets | Page 26 | INFJ Forum
36176221_2096563357249720_8072911608638078976_n.jpg

Reactions: Wyote and Stu

36458665_10101089639006621_4317729669186060288_n.jpg

Absolutely right!

It all boils down to making them an easy scapegoat based on systemic racism.
Give me a break.
The companies that hire people who are not here legally are the ones who have taken jobs from the American workers not the immigrant willing to do it for pennies.
People here in the US want cheap disposable shit, not quality products that last a lifetime anymore.
Same goes with construction and other forms of labor...how cheap can we build it?
So they use people willing to get paid less than their Unionized counterparts...which is a shame.
They are the union-busters...they are the job destroyers...not the workers...there will always be someone willing to do it for less.

It all boils down to making them an easy scapegoat based on systemic racism.
Give me a break.
The companies that hire people who are not here legally are the ones who have taken jobs from the American workers not the immigrant willing to do it for pennies.
People here in the US want cheap disposable shit, not quality products that last a lifetime anymore.
Same goes with construction and other forms of labor...how cheap can we build it?
So they use people willing to get paid less than their Unionized counterparts...which is a shame.
They are the union-busters...they are the job destroyers...not the workers...there will always be someone willing to do it for less.

Absolutely correct.

Unfortunately, there are some Americans that do not see it that way. It’s the whole, “Damn immigrants are taking our jobs” nonsense and believing the lies from greedy corporations and corrupt politicians, completely diverting them from the actual truth. The jobs most immigrants are willing to take are particularly the jobs nobody wants to do in the first place. Construction, gardening, fast-food joints, cleaning. Immigrants are payed pennies as you have said, and they are more than willing to take the jobs that are undesired and pretty much in the bottom of the barrel.

Absolutely correct.

Unfortunately, there are some Americans that do not see it that way. It’s the whole, “Damn immigrants are taking our jobs” nonsense and believing the lies from greedy corporations and corrupt politicians, completely diverting them from the actual truth. The jobs most immigrants are willing to take are particularly the jobs nobody wants to do in the first place. Construction, gardening, fast-food joints, cleaning. Immigrants are payed pennies as you have said, and they are more than willing to take the jobs that are undesired and pretty much in the bottom of the barrel.
Growing up in Bakersfield the population was 80%+ Hispanic when I moved (not because of that ;) ) in 2009.
Next time you buy carrots at the store, it’s likely to come from Bakersfield...besides that there are tons of grapes, and cotton, besides almond orchards and whatnot surrounding the city.
There were never any white people picking fruit...not a once.
They don’t work at the carrot plant.
The summers there are 100 - 110+ from June until mid-Oct....there were no white people out in the heat.
If you don’t feel your job is secure because of a migrant workers who has little education, etc. - then that is YOUR fault for being stupid or lazy having had it handed to you in this country.
If you don’t feel it is secure because of them...then look at who and why they are being hired over you.
They don’t want to pay a living wage to people.
Then they complain about helping such people with Food Stamps.
People need a wake up call to reality.

36425318_2527803403974014_7644940988292530176_n.jpg

36492352_837736013083633_2209713283122855936_n.jpg

Reactions: Wyote and Stu
He knows he’ll never be remembered with as many kind words.
McCain did some shitty legislative things, don’t get me wrong, that BS with selling out the Native Americans on tribal land to a mining company give me a break McCain (total asshole dick move that destroys our environment, not to mention helping to pass this horrendous tax plan)...that being said, he had far more integrity and common sense than Trump could ever scrape together - so that isn’t saying much.

Reactions: Stu
It is a well known fact that she stalks me and reads all my posts regardless of tagging.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: Skarekrow