Grey Wolf

Airborne all the way!
Jan 21, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
no idea
no idea if I should put this in the section, but

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IWN8UGDyC0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- The Foie Gras Assembly Line[/ame]

go see everyone.

Not gonna watch that video, as what FA said leaves me to believe that it is depressing.

However, I must do this:

fugu.jpg

Oh my, that was very brutal... but at the same time, not all that surprising. I hear those kind of stories (different animal, different company) often from my teachers, but I've never seen a video showing the acts.

Very eye-opening.

I'm with Indy. Not going to watch.

The sacrifices people make for art. If it doesn't taste good, I'm sure I'm going to beat the heck outta them. :|

Yeah, makes me feel kinda sick. The people more than anything. I really can't imagine that kind of ridiculous sadism

bleh. never eating that stuff ever again. never knew the way they made it was so distasteful bleh

Not watching it either, I know exactly what they do to make foie gras and I never eat it and never will.

I love it and will continue to buy it.

Wouldn't it be divine justice when you have a massive coronary from it down the road? Choking to death like a slob on the billions of moments of intense blinding pain that was inflicted on something innocent to feed your gluttonous lifestyle.

Last edited: