First impression thread | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

First impression thread

Innocent and a little mischievous. She reminds me of a march of brilliantly hued butterflies, something like this. . .

butterflies-460x150.jpg

Reactions: barbad0s
Says a lot of insightful and empathic things for his age.. also interesting contrast with username which resembles "rainbows" in my mind, and avatar choices which are usually dark/melancholic

Highly introspective but at times removed from reality.

Read the same comics I did as a kid

I love his avatar; vibrant colors and contrast.

Her avatar reminds me of Drizzt Do'Urden's feline friend, Guenwhyvar.

index.jpg

Reactions: Rasmus
For some reason I've always pictured RS as a tall, skinny Caucasian male with a gray zip hoodie and short, reddish-dark hair who looks at the ground when walking and enjoys anime. Maybe it has something to do with an avatar you've had? I dunno

Reactions: barbad0s
a tall, skinny Caucasian male with a gray zip hoodie and short, reddish-dark hair who looks at the ground when walking and enjoys anime

*highfive* you have good aim!
My hair is dark brown, almost black, and don't know what anime to get into, or I would probably ravage the bookstore's collection :)

Manatee's demeanor makes me think of this for some reason:

Mushroom_Mushroom_by_aragornbird.jpg

Last edited:
In certain ways he reminds me of myself- lighthearted sarcasm, interested in a variety of tasteful domains of fantasy... but his avatar is a little too twilight-land for my liking. And I don't like tophats- they remind me too much of the jumbled-wardrobe Hobbes from Fable. But generally, he appears to be a nice guy with eloquence of thought.

Sneaky (sorry that avatar just speaks for itself!)

The Eye of Sauron is watching us all! (Sorry Lerxst, your bird's eye reminds me of the Lord of the Rings trilogy too much not to comment)
A peaceful character.

Could probably write some great books

He is dedicated.

Spiritually grounded beyond her years.

Values peace and harmony

was kinda gay for him
fap fap fap
j/k
about the fap