Final Fantasy Tactics Job Assessment | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Final Fantasy Tactics Job Assessment

[h=1]Ninja[/h]
23 HP, 29 MP, 50 Speed and 42 Attack!
11975365789412919003.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You are a fearsome opponent. Able to appear at any given moment and cause extreme havoc, only the foolish would discount your capabilities. On the other hand, you may not be a reliable ally! Take care to choose your targets wisely.
Ninjas are great individual damage-dealers. They are able to both dual-wield and throw weapons. They can be somewhat weak in hit points, but there is no doubt that they can dish it out. Just make sure everyone on your team comes back alive!
About the test:
As you can see, it measured your interest in 4 areas: HP, MP, Speed, and Attack. The jobs are assigned based on your top two attributes.
HP - Jobs high in HP tend to either protect themselves or their allies. I also chose this attribute to signify teamwork.
MP - Jobs high in MP tend to focus on support or indirect combat roles. I also chose this attribute to represent those with an interest in tactics and strategy, the underlying principles of combat.
Speed - Jobs high in Speed tend to use mobility or simply carry out physical combat in an indirect fashion. I also chose this attribute to represent a degree of autonomy and independence.
Attack - Jobs high in Attack tend to focus on eliminating the enemy. Very simple. I chose this attribute to represent a degree of aggression.