Favourite Openings/Themes. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Favourite Openings/Themes.

So this can be any theme tune from a film or tv series that was your favourite soundtrack or something that just triggers your nostalgia.

Not ashamed to say, that mine is and always will be..

Season 1 only, they changed it later on and frankly....sucked.....No pun intended....

k maybe a little bit intended..

Whats yours ?

And we can't go wrong with this:
Definitely the above ones.

And since we're at JJ:
So early 2000s :tearsofjoy:

Those should be enough to mark me a series junkie :tearsofjoy:

Btw, I didn't pick them for the songs, but also for well a representation of the series they make respectively. And how little I'd skip them even watching them today. Unless I was bingeing them and was really annoyed by the nth repeat :D

Edit: I forgot my ringtone :sweatsmile:

I will never tire of the opening to The Intouchables (2011). A film that I picked at random this one spontaneous day at the cinema, a film whose ending is one of the happiest things I have ever seen.

Aw fuck yeah, time to show how much of a chad I am

Still fucking love everything about this show including this opening scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Rit4lin
The opening to one of the entertaining and grittiest heist films I have ever seen and the intro always pumps me up no matter how many times I have watched the film.
If you want to watch something were you can unplug your brain and just ride along, watch this and don't spoil anything about it. It starts sweet and then goes ultra-violent but it makes sense as to why the thing goes unhinged:
Killing Zoe (1993)

Here is another opening that no matter the hundreds of times I have watched this in my lifetime, it always hypes me up and reminds me of being that little boy sneaking this from the video store and having it traumatize me in the best way possible:
The Return of the Living Dead (1985)

This is from one of my favorite sci-fi films of all time and this opening sequence is masterful and amazing:
Contact (1997)

Last edited: