KazeCraven

Graduated from Typology : May 2011
Donor
Aug 9, 2009
MBTI
IEI
Enneagram
6w5 sp/sx
What excuses do you use when something goes wrong?

What excuses do you people you know often use, true or not?

Do you know people who deliberately put themselves into bad situations just so they have an excuse?

Its not often I come up with an excuse.
I usually tell the truth but often people misinterpret it for being an excuse. I got this allot at my last job.

- That the universes have aligned to make me suffer - "poor me" thinking :p

What excuses do people you know often use, true or not?
- Actually, most people probably blame "the system" - the way things are done, a disembodied, ineffective system.

Do you know people who deliberately put themselves into bad situations just so they have an excuse?
- Probably not. But i know that i sometimes allow myself to wait to get myself out of a situation when i could've prevented something from happening; and then it becomes easier to feel pity when all i needed to do was deal with it as soon as the issue came up. The problem wouldn't be as big or as difficult to handle if i had. And then i blame circumstances or someone else when i didn't handle it correctly *bad res/anita*

Last edited:

I didn't think it through.
I didn't communicate effectively so I misunderstood.
I answered to my fear and made poor choices based on that.

I don't think that the people I know use excuses.

Maybe, but I have no sense of that being the case.

cheers,
Ian

"Who could have forseen that?"

I seldom use excuses.

Yes - there's one girl who deliberately misleads her director, so that she can claim to be constrained by other obligations he has assigned her. (It's always basically an excuse for her to do whatever she feels like). I can't decide if I should let it slide, or "fix her little red wagon."

In ROTC MSGT had way of destroying excuse matrices, I'm to the point that I simply say it won't happen again even when my reasons for failure are valid

"Ah..I don't know, it's just--"

"It's all my fault DDDDDD:", "you just don't understand." "I'm dumb and only graduated on elementary school, I HAVE EXCUSES."

Victim mentality?